Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just what the hell is this becoming? Brain dead characters, infuriating constant elevator/sims store music linked to the sound effects because fuck you why not, limited saves in a motherfucking renpy game, retarded dialogues where you don't even know if anyone is thinking or talking out loud, powerpoint story assembled through random unrelated groups of renders that the dev made when he was milking hard, +50 LP, +10 LP, (what even is LP?) get this fucking shit pop-ups outta my screen each time I load a save, doesn't even hide with the H key.

Man I wish I could review this crap again but I can't because my previous review was deleted when I complained about this not being even a game because it didn't even have a menu or settings, and now the dev just stitched the bullshit 0.1 to 0.3 power point with some useless "episode" selection renders.

The animations are hot though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovv99 and Aristos

RUNDMC

Jan 29, 2018
Animations are the best on this site, period. Shame that story is bleh and character development is unpredictable and rapid. Games like AWAM is notorious for horrific slow burn, slow ass story development that tries to be too realistic where as in this u just skip to fucking immediatelly which kinda takes the pleasure of foreplay and build up no matter how much some poeple say they hate it. Idc how long dev takes to release an update, how much money is he milking cuz im not supporter buts its a shame that game with such animation potential is ruined by lame writing. Tho if dev took longer time to develop characters and story, with short updates like this, and long ass time between updates, this game would reach sex scenes in 10 years no joke. Eh, fap material, can't complain much.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
character models and some scenes are so good, shame the game feels like an early alpha still that you are just viewing and not playing, no saving or anything like that

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Most of us are just here to fap but if a compelling script w/multiple choices and story arcs (albeit secondary goals imo) are draped in outstanding renders and animations of this quality, it's a win-win. Having said that, the story is a bit disjointed and is probably setting a Guinness record for the number of elipsises used in the character dialogues but I'm still drawn to this game like a moth to a flame due to the production quality. One (easily added) critique, gonna need more than 8 pages for saves in the not too distant future. Other than that keep up the good work dev.

Reactions: therealmrwolf
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes