Xanatos

May 6, 2019
I want to see that redhead soon. Yeah, his renders are amazing, but this really should just be a Jackerman style content creator. Just render some hot scenes (preferably without animals or monsters) and he'll have a great audience too. This game is going nowhere at this snail pace.

Reactions: TheSkeptic1

ShishTaouk

Oct 27, 2018
what app to use for .rar ?
I usually use WinZip Universal but this game won't extract at all. 1% per 30 minutes when other .rar games over here takes 2-5 seconds.
HALP

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Ah, so you can open the with a text editor and change the relations that way.

Edit: you can make everyone your bananas if you want to, but I don't recommend it

Last edited:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I get to the part where you show shanice the picture and now i see just the text and there should be scenes showing behind it and then after clicking thru a bit the game just gives and error.. guess I will have to wait for a patch or something

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
I want to see that redhead soon. Yeah, his renders are amazing, but this really should just be a Jackerman style content creator. Just render some hot scenes (preferably without animals or monsters) and he'll have a great audience too. This game is going nowhere at this snail pace.
Or find a guy who is a writer/coder and partner up with them. If Psycho had a someone else to take care of the things hes not so good at he could speed up development and make a really good game with his visual skills.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
Animations are the best on this site, period. Shame that story is bleh and character development is unpredictable and rapid. Games like AWAM is notorious for horrific slow burn, slow ass story development that tries to be too realistic where as in this u just skip to fucking immediatelly which kinda takes the pleasure of foreplay and build up no matter how much some poeple say they hate it. Idc how long dev takes to release an update, how much money is he milking cuz im not supporter buts its a shame that game with such animation potential is ruined by lame writing. Tho if dev took longer time to develop characters and story, with short updates like this, and long ass time between updates, this game would reach sex scenes in 10 years no joke. Eh, fap material, can't complain much.
if i have to choose between fucking the charecters very quick or not fucking them at all (like AWAM)...i'll always choose fucking them fast.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Is it me or the game keep crashing. It crash if i start a new game

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 267, in script call
    call apoc_version_select from _call_apoc_version_select
  File "game/apoc scripts/apoc episode_1/ep1_scenes/apoc_intro.rpy", line 30, in script
    mc norm neut "..."
  File "game/camera.rpy", line 431, in _camera_trans
    if check_point[-1][1] and  check_point[-1][1] >= st:
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'tuple' and 'float'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and YaBoy

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 1140358

Overview:
"A reversed pentagram, with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of evil and attracts sinister forces because it overturns the proper order of things and demonstrates the triumph of matter over spirit. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns, a sign execrated by initiates."
You are a young man and budding photographer. You live an average and moral life, just trying to figure things out in the world until you come into contact with an ancient, otherworldly relic, granting you a powerful set of "strange" and "meta physical" abilities.
With these new set of powers, you attempt to go back to your normal life and routine... but that soon proves difficult as giving in to your own lust and greed becomes far too easy when your mind and body is empowered and corrupted by the ancient relics touch.
Live a double life, as you try to balance multiple growing romances and relationships while protecting yourself from the shadows in the dark, whose aim, yet unknown, could be to take it all away from you.
Pick a side to stand for, be it good, evil or somewhere in the grey. The ramifications of your choices and actions will have a ripple effect across your small town, changing not just your life and relationships, but the whole town and eventually... the world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-31
Release Date: 2022-07-31
Developer: psychodelusional - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Other Game: Dark Neighborhood
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: ANDROID* -
COMPRESSED

Patches: -

Hugh Ja55 thanks for the link
* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1140341 View attachment 1140338 View attachment 1958376 View attachment 1958363 View attachment 1140340 View attachment 1958377 View attachment 1140343 View attachment 1140347 View attachment 1140337
View attachment 1958381 View attachment 1140345 View attachment 1140346 View attachment 1140344 View attachment 1958364 View attachment 1140348 View attachment 1140339 View attachment 1140349 View attachment 1140342
i like this game keep up the good work man

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
the game need a quick hot fix cos im running into alot errors is it only me have run into ton of errors?
I ran into quite a few errors but nothing that crashed the game. More of an annoying nuisance than fatal. I just hit IGNORE on the error screen and it returned me to my place in the game everytime so I just soldiered on.

Sep 22, 2018
I met this dev on Discord back when I was deving and man they were nice. They really pumped out that last game and it was really good... it wasn't nearly as technically difficult as this one either or as pretty. I have a lot of respect for this dev and the hard work they put in on their games. I was actually thinking about this game just yesterday and low and behold the new version popped up today. I love your work and I'm so glad to see you are still going strong.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes