fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
This dev took Ren'Py and said "lemme just strip out all of the functionality and convenience that I possibly can so that it feels like shit to use"

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
People calling it terrible maybe exaggerating but the pace in which this game is being created is just bad. Are these even considered to be full updates or demos still? I'd prefer a full release as opposed to these teasers. That being said I still wouldn't call it terrible, at least not yet.

Gee, I don't know... probably because she's the Mom. If the Dev ignored the mom and put her content in the backseat like most Devs do people would complain about that.
MC banging their "land lady" is getting boring. almost all VN going for the same. If i have power like this i would aim for the hottest babe out not an old lady smh

letmebackinmom

Mar 19, 2018
MC banging their "land lady" is getting boring. almost all VN going for the same. If i have power like this i would aim for the hottest babe out not an old lady smh
No one share your opinion. MOST of the people here play this game precisely because of that genre. Besides, the dev is known for his other game hence this is already expected to be something of that nature. No one forces you to play, there are plenty of other games out there that you'll probably like

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
No one share your opinion. MOST of the people here play this game precisely because of that genre. Besides, the dev is known for his other game hence this is already expected to be something of that nature. No one forces you to play, there are plenty of other games out there that you'll probably like
Yep, i will probably drop this. Played too much of this genre. getting boring for me

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
A really good game with great graphics, animation and an improving story told with humor.

The only criticism would be irritating lack of save slots and a patch that needs improving. Other than that looking forward to seeing more. I fully expect you to see all manner of scathing comments, some of it helpful and a lot not so much, but you have a piece that grabs attention and is worth working on. :coffee:

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I like the game but it's pretty rough around the edges.

The "thought" thing is really... disturbing. I thought in the beginning there was no distinction between thought and normal dialog. But in the end, it seems that he just sometimes uses parentheses, sometimes not. :unsure:

Edit: I forgot, the cum texture is really crappy in regard of the global visual quality. And after the cumshot, the game switches quickly to the next render so you can barely see the cum. Really disappointing.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Why is this game over so quickly?
Because there's next to nothing in it.

Those praising the game are doing so with the attention span and focus of a fruit fly. It has been in development for a lot longer than the demo release of last year. There's plenty of jank and clipping in the animations. The models are nice, not the modeling of said models, animations, or the renders.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes