RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Anybody told DEV these vectors he add textbox is annoying and he should delete them? I mean seriously they always block girls body parts and you always need to use hide feature over and over again which is very annoying. I wish there was option for closing them at least...

Edit: Why this game have only 8 save page?!

Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg

Last edited:

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Game has a lot of tags already but version number seems pretty low, so my question is how much content is in this overall already? worth playing?
thx

LeHenry

Jul 21, 2018
Game has a lot of tags already but version number seems pretty low, so my question is how much content is in this overall already? worth playing?
thx
Probably better off waiting a year or so before giving it a whirl. Updates are infrequent to say the least.

Reactions: Gajo99

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Anybody told DEV these vectors he add textbox is annoying and he should delete them? I mean seriously they always block girls body parts and you always need to use hide feature over and over again which is very annoying. I wish there was option for closing them at least...
Just use the Opacity slider in the Options screen.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Opacity option nothing to do with vectors... You don't even know what I'm talking about... Anyways anyone know how to fix only 8 save page problem? Is it bug or DEV literaly using 8 save page only?=
Oh ok, I thought you talked about the textox background. It's true that the side images brings nothing.

Edit: And no it's not a bug for the saves. It seems the dev really wanted to do that.

Ahndur

Jan 6, 2021
Files corrupt or just me? I can't unpack with anything, downloaded from all the links. What's going on here? I tried on my phone too..

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The sex with Mrs. Perkins was kind meh. Just 1 position and 1 angle. Evelyn movie's theater was good and hot, a scene like that should end with MC fingering her until she come and then they come back to home to fuck their brains out. But is to much to expect from this dumb dev.
Totaly agree, it looks disappointed AF when you look other scenes of game...

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes