Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
wow, this game is one of the best, the story is cool, it's not a masterpiece, but it's fun, but the character models and the animations, oh my god, the guy is very good, they're better than the animations of the power vacuum creator, but in the Pregnant scenes in the game no one beats the creator for now, but this game is very good too bad it may take a while for updates to come out

Reactions: uxo779

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I just love this quirky background music. Suits klutzy Evelyn perfectly(y) :love: What ever you do don't change it

NetorareBoy1994

Sep 28, 2019
If there's one thing that impresses me about this game, it's these graphics, this wonderful art. It's a masterpiece.
The story doesn't exist yet, it's all very confusing to me, clearly the game is working things out pretty haphazardly.
It's a developer's decision.

Art: 10/10 (Masterpiece)
Story: 4/10 (No story developed yet)
Game: 6/10

The final grade of 6 was average due to the lack of a really defined story, when we have that, the score will certainly increase to an 8 or 9.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Animations are the best on this site, period. Shame that story is bleh and character development is unpredictable and rapid. Games like AWAM is notorious for horrific slow burn, slow ass story development that tries to be too realistic where as in this u just skip to fucking immediatelly which kinda takes the pleasure of foreplay and build up no matter how much some poeple say they hate it. Idc how long dev takes to release an update, how much money is he milking cuz im not supporter buts its a shame that game with such animation potential is ruined by lame writing. Tho if dev took longer time to develop characters and story, with short updates like this, and long ass time between updates, this game would reach sex scenes in 10 years no joke. Eh, fap material, can't complain much.
nope not are the best, for example scene with teacher does not have a high quality. Have you tried to play bloody passion? I think that game has the best animations (Quality)

moi69

May 9, 2018
Is this the best H-game of all time? Let the debate start.
And keep it civil, please.
On the visual side (models, animations and so on) its off the goddamn charts for me, just really sad that its severely lacking any meaningful gameplay.

Reactions: parachina

Xanado

May 9, 2018
If this featured crayon drawn dinosaurs made by a 5 year old instead of very nice 3d artwork of naked women would you still call it a game?

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: moi69 and Hajtand

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Is this the best H-game of all time? Let the debate start.
And keep it civil, please.
I would argue this cant even be called a game at this point, a Tech-Demo or Art-Presentaion would be more fitting IMO.
Im sorry but the near future is not so bright either, I dont see how this project will survive in relation to the market while other developers provide 10+ scenes an update in the same development time, while this guy only pumps out one every half a year.
Thats tragic I know

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I am no expert at all... but my opinion of this game is I like it very much. To me it has an almost dreamy Spielberg style especially at night and the animation are truly unique. I get a kick out of Evelyn, all her worry warting and stress about what's happening. Obi, Liora, and the MC are "Old Goonies Meet Naughty ET." :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: uxo779 and Lovv99

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
I am no expert at all... but my opinion of this game is I like it very much. To me it has an almost dreamy Spielberg style especially at night and the animation are truly unique. I get a kick out of Evelyn, all her worry warting and stress about what's happening. Obi, Liora, and the MC are "Old Goonies Meet Naughty ET." :)
You are perfect kind of person who supports that dev on patreon. Coming after every 6 months and saying - all perfect.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes