SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
the new incest patch of version in the OP .04 doesnt works, the one of version .03 did work for me, can someone give me one that works please?

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Is this the best H-game of all time? Let the debate start.
And keep it civil, please.
You can't be serious right? There's literally no storyline yet, outside of the MC getting what appears to be alien abilities(cringe), a guy following him and him fucking on Milfs with no build whatsoever. Now, if you're talking about visuals alone then sure it's up near the top for sure.

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
You can't be serious right? There's literally no storyline yet, outside of the MC getting what appears to be alien abilities(cringe), a guy following him and him fucking on Milfs with no build whatsoever. Now, if you're talking about visuals alone then sure it's up near the top for sure.
Near the top? This is definitely the best game in terms of visuals here. Unfortunate that everything aside from visuals are lacking though

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
ok guys & girls .we have saves now .so we must have a save files . but were is the save location please help

Sep 24, 2020
i play this game on joiplay but it uses a lot of ram
my phone Ram 8GB is not enough this game uses up to 4GB++ ram until it exits the game (force close)
please fix the problem,
but it's a good game and i like it.

Thank you

azerty666

Jan 17, 2019
give it time man give it time its still 0.4 im sure it will be even better than now 100%

• Angry
Reactions: Before I Forget

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
Amazing. One update per year and people pay for this :LOL:
Just skip this game until it has anything worth spending time on. This update lasts something around 5-7 minutes. Yes, 7mins of gameplay took the dev a year or so.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes