GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
i play this game on joiplay but it uses a lot of ram
my phone Ram 8GB is not enough this game uses up to 4GB++ ram until it exits the game (force close)
please fix the problem,
but it's a good game and i like it.

Thank you
How do you managed to play it on joiplay? I downloaded the update but it was a rar file and I couldn't either open or extract it..

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
give it time man give it time its still 0.4 im sure it will be even better than now 100%
This " game" didn't even had a menu in the previous states. If you look how long it takes for development I'm not so sure apocalust will stay the game for the best renders very long. There's no storyline so far, just sexual situations.

It does the job but nothing more unfortunately.

Reactions: Mirnation

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Is there incest if so what kind, I've tried searching and it seems like the answers no but it isnt clear and theres an incest tag

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
give it time man give it time its still 0.4 im sure it will be even better than now 100%
What do you mean give it time? It's had plenty of time, we know it's great visually but so far everything else has been unsatisfying to me. Everything is just coming too fast and rapidly for my taste and there's the absence of the story. I don't just gush over the renders alone like others are doing.
Does this game have any sister content?
No, there is no sister.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You can't be serious right? There's literally no storyline yet, outside of the MC getting what appears to be alien abilities(cringe), a guy following him and him fucking on Milfs with no build whatsoever. Now, if you're talking about visuals alone then sure it's up near the top for sure.
I can't? :Kappa:

I don't understand why this game has garnered so many haters lately. It seems that even the mods have become ruthless haters and are allowing reviews that weren't allowed before: commenting on development time, stating that this is NOT a real game... That used to be blasphemy! These mods shouldn't allow such baseless abuse .
What a colossal project this is!

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I can't? :Kappa:

I don't understand why this game has garnered so many haters lately. It seems that even the mods have become ruthless haters and are allowing reviews that weren't allowed before: commenting on development time, stating that this is NOT a real game... That used to be blasphemy! These mods shouldn't allow such baseless abuse .
What a colossal project this is!
Hating? :WutFace:
I've as objective as possible when it comes to this project, yes there are some people bashing this unjustly just for the hell of it but I'm not one of them. I haven't even reviewed it, which I normally would've done by now. All that said, I stand by my criticism. I can't speak on Mods not stepping in and wiping out the bad reviews, maybe it's favoritism or the Dev is not part of the certain cliques on here, who knows.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Im enjoying the game but why only 8 pages to save, with no scene gallery this is an awful design feature/constraint.
Given that we used to didn't have a save system or real Gui, I think it's safe to say that he's probably going to add more slots in the future.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hating? :WutFace:
I've as objective as possible when it comes to this project, yes there are some people bashing this unjustly just for the hell of it but I'm not one of them. I haven't even reviewed it, which I normally would've done by now. All that said, I stand by my criticism. I can't speak on Mods not stepping in and wiping out the bad reviews, maybe it's favoritism or the Dev is not part of the certain cliques on here, who knows.
You are not that bad.
I was talking about those who don't understand that the game has only been in development for 3 years and we already have some of the best pinup renders in the world, plus a couple of animations that have no match in the industry.
What do they want in only 3 years? This dev is trying to give us the greatest project in the history of adult games. What he has shown so far makes him worthy of an award for his outstanding achievement in the field of excellence. Imagine when the game is finished.
Granted, there has been a light hiccup in the process due to unplanned circumstances. But if players could have a little more patience I'm sure Psycho would find a way to render everyone speechless, just like when the MC broke his dick in his previous game, or when one of the sisters had some hairs poking out of her anus. No one saw that coming.
Here, the same will happen. I mean, no the hairs in someone's anus. I was talking about the not seeing it coming part.

Not lately, search and give a look in the development thread of this game and you will understand where all this ""hate"" come from.
I remember that thread. It was such a long time ago... People got their peepees hard in anticipation and now everyone is moody because they can't get any release :(

• Angry
Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

zandalari

May 4, 2019
the game has only been in development for 3 years
I'm suspecting you're pulling a clever troll, in which case, well done. But just in case you're not..

Only? Are you hoping he leaves the project to his grandkids or some shit? There is no project in the world that wants development times that go in the decade+ range. Which will have to happen if you consider what he has made in the 3 years and where it would have to go to be thought of as a good game. Why? Because the longer it drags out the more issues start popping up that jeopardizes it. Especially in indy games like this one.

Those 3 years are a huge warning that the game is likely to never be finished to any satisfying degree.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I'm suspecting you're pulling a clever troll, in which case, well done. But just in case you're not..
I just searched up the discussion thread, the initial post is from July 24, 2019 : here

I was talking about those who don't understand that the game has only been in development for 3 years and we already have some of the best pinup renders in the world, plus a couple of animations that have no match in the industry.
Do you not actually spend a lot of time playing games? Because there are *so* many games that are so much better than have been in development for less than 1 year. Many games are done from start to finish in less than 6 months.

This one's been going for more than 4 years and there aren't even volume controls. We just got the ability to save in the previous version and the story is just barely starting to slowly advance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aristos

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Only? Are you hoping he leaves the project to his grandkids or some shit? There is no project in the world that wants development times that go in the decade+ range. Which will have to happen if you consider what he has made in the 3 years and where it would have to go to be thought of as a good game. Why? Because the longer it drags out the more issues start popping up that jeopardizes it. Especially in indy games like this one.

Those 3 years are a huge warning that the game is likely to never be finished to any satisfying degree.
Some of the people in the DMD thread would beg to differ LOL

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I only found this game yesterday and wowzer this is a thing of beauty. I don't think I have ever seen such awesome graphics and animations and tits and ass jiggles like this before. And it's voiced with sexy sounds. And thanks for the incest patch it makes it soo much better that said I can't wait to see the next update.:love: Does anyone know how often it gets updated? I read that its be in development for three years and I checked his Patreon he is really close to reaching his goal of $3000 us dollars a month where he says he will be able to buy another Graphics card to dedicate it to animations slash renders I hope he can do it before he gets there.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I only found this game yesterday and wowzer this is a thing of beauty. I don't think I have ever seen such awesome graphics and animations and tits and ass jiggles like this before. And it's voiced with sexy sounds. And thanks for the incest patch it makes it soo much better that said I can't wait to see the next update.:love: Does anyone know how often it gets updated? I read that its be in development for three years and I checked his Patreon he is really close to reaching his goal of $3000 us dollars a month where he says he will be able to buy another Graphics card to dedicate it to animations slash renders I hope he can do it before he gets there.
Development thread started... 2019-07-24
Initial Demo 2021-04-13
V0.02 2021-11-19 ~ 7 months
V0.03 2022-02-28 ~ 3 months
V0.04 2022-07-31 ~ 5 Months

Take your own judgment on development speed from there.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes