Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Would be so funny if we could some how influence all the supporters to cancel the tribute. I don't think we would have to wait more than 1-2 days for an update and maybe less than 20 minutes for an apology followed by some made ut scenario to why everything moves on so slowly.

Would people continue the support? Pobably.
What im trying to say here is; that it would be so nice and also fair on the supporters if there was a "pull the funds" button. Would love to see the reaction from this Dev. Or any other milking cluster-B Dev.

Who's with me on this one? Lets start the movement here and now. I could buy them all out of this project. Just need some others to back me

Reactions: Freki.g

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Would be so funny if we could some how influence all the supporters to cancel the tribute. I don't think we would have to wait more than 1-2 days for an update and maybe less than 20 minutes for an apology followed by some made ut scenario to why everything moves on so slowly.

What im trying to say here is; that it would be so nice and also fair on the supporters if there was a "pull the funds" button. Would love to see the reaction from this Dev. Or any other milking cluster-B Dev.

Who's with me on this one? Lets start the movement here and now. I could buy them all out of this project. Just need some others to back me
For a stupid idea this one's a doozy!

You do realize that if you don't like what the dev is doing you can just stop pledging? Very simple!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020

It would be the best and would certainly positively revolutionize the entire sector, but it would be difficult to disperse a flock if not impossible.

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
Frankly speaking apocalust lost it's charm. However it was a big thing back in 2020 but nowadays there's too many graphically enhanced and lucrative games , and after carefully watching them you can say too that psycodilusional is milking their patrons clearly.
Any games like this? Fully animated with good art?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.06 + IC + Gallery unlock by Ripson + Mod by Bibifoc

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 328 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes