RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Hi all this is what I mean wasting time see
Apocalust - July 2023 - Pinup and Animation Poll - Liora
FUCK the pinup and polls get on with the BLOODY game please
I'm sure if his Patreon subscribers were clamoring for that, it would be likely to get some traction. It's hard to fault devs for doing what appears to earn them money. If you are a patron, make this suggestion to the dev there, where they'll be most likely to see it. If you don't find what the dev is doing to be worth your money, either reduce your support, or drop it altogether - and tell the dev why.

Mind you, removing what financial incentive the dev has to work on the game might force them back to a "real" job, slowing development further (if they're ultimately still doing it because they enjoy it) or stopping it altogether (if not, by this point). But cutting off our support of a developer whose output isn't commensurate with what we're giving them is, ultimately, the only real way to convince them that they're off track.

Of course, if you aren't supporting them, then you have no real way to influence the dev's actions. I guess, unless they're really susceptible to people complaining at them, and they decide to come here for advice on how to improve themselves. In which case, heaven only knows what will happen, as you're clearly dealing with someone with potentially severe mental issues.

Reactions: fukudamayuko

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
This game has or will have ntr? I don't like ntr, that's why I'm asking. I saw a dialogue about how a friend of the protagonist's mom wanted to go out with her and she thinking about it.
I know I sound way too paranoid, but I want to know

_ShotInTheDark_

Apr 14, 2020
Apocalust - 0.07 Progress Update
007prev1.png
The preview image above:

Evelyn struggling with some things. She decides to try out a new church, hoping it has a more trust worthy congregation. Searching the internet for answers to the naughty thoughts in her head, she happens upon something so hot, it sets her into hormonal overdrive and she struggles to control herself.

Progress Update:

0.07 work is underway and is another episode focused on Evelyn, so I am very excited for this one!

Currently working on Evelyn's scenes right now. There likely will be another girl added as well but I have not decided on which girl yet. Ava will be the major focus for 0.08, so this update will likely have Naomi and or a different girl added as well.

For this episodes story, I want to add more tease and build up before the lewd scenes. Last episode the lewd scenes came out great but because I was trying to focusing on a smaller number of scenes I couldn't elaborate on some of the stuff I wanted and some of the story for me felt off. So for this one I want to add more build up and tease before the big pay off at the end.

I have been fixing a fair bit of stuff on my models in blender. Some morph/facial issues, some hair stuff and other blender things so the graphics should be improved. I've also experimented with post work in DaVinci, so you should see better clarity in the scenes as well as better graphics overall. Switching both my 3d program and post work program there were a bit of growing pains while working on my renders but at this point I think I have a good balance of close or better than my previous post work but with the added benefit of a lot better physics and animation now.

There are new things being added to the game code as well and events screen is going to be a big focus. Likely these are just going to get added in as I go and all the brunt of the main gameplay stuff should be done over the next few updates, though I am still going to be working on making it better over time and still adding stuff.

I am going to be adding side content relatively soon. At first I was going to add extra art or gameplay experiences unrelated to Apocalust but I get quite the kick out of letting people vote on stuff for the characters and seeing how it comes out so likely this may factor into "Events" in game and I can put certain animations or scenarios up for vote to see what kind of lewd scenes any of the super or ultra gamers would like to see added, although all patrons casual gamer tier and up will be able to play it.

Anyhow, I don't have all the details figured out just yet, but I am really excited to keep improving Apocalust and making more fun ways to make sexy scenes and interactive stuff for you guys to see!

That's it for the moment. I hope you're excited for 0.07 because I have some really sexy things planned for Evelyn and some interesting scenarios to move the story forward as well!

Thank you for all of your support and have a great week!

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes