Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
no matter what we say, the dev is a monster in animation. the best animated game on the whole site.
no matter what we say, the dev is a monster in animation. the best animated game on the whole site.
no. Some animations are cool and some not. For example sex scene with teacher in car doesnt have a high quality as last scene for example with mom. Just check animations in games like - Stars of Salvation and Bloody passion or Golden Mean, and you will change your opinion.

jailalala

Feb 8, 2019
no. Some animations are cool and some not. For example sex scene with teacher in car doesnt have a high quality as last scene for example with mom. Just check animations in games like - Stars of Salvation and Bloody passion or Golden Mean, and you will change your opinion.
two things they have in common, good animations and gets abandoned *soon for the others*

Reactions: gentlemanclub

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
obviously my 3 favorite girls are the ones in the middle of the cover. and obviously i doubt there will be a sex scene with them here 2 years ago

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Looks good and all. But by the way. The dev takes us to task at the start and tells us to turn the sound up. So I did. And without delay was reminded why I always play on mute. Because 99.99% of music choices for this kind of thing are 100% lame. Or at least not to my taste. Mute back on.

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
Looks good and all. But by the way. The dev takes us to task at the start and tells us to turn the sound up. So I did. And without delay was reminded why I always play on mute. Because 99.99% of music choices for this kind of thing are 100% lame. Or at least not to my taste. Mute back on.
turn music off and keep other sounds on?
and yea, the reason why music choices suck most-the-time is because if you're selling game you need royalty free (unless you gonna pay major $$ for music rights) aaaaannnnnd they have to be ok to be in an "adult" game, not easy to find.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
turn music off and keep other sounds on?
and yea, the reason why music choices suck most-the-time is because if you're selling game you need royalty free (unless you gonna pay major $$ for music rights) aaaaannnnnd they have to be ok to be in an "adult" game, not easy to find.
Or you could have your own music, which is also a difficult option lol, but there are a few out there.

jiatelin5

Jan 12, 2020
how about make evelyn the mother, live along with her son, ava the stepmother live with the father also the doctor.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes