RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
MOD

Here a small mod.

Game Version: 0.07

Features

Improvements
  • Enhanced save system (optional name, infinite save slots, possibility to skip pages 10 by 10)
  • Each menu screens has now a full menu at the bottom of the screen (That means you can now access to the Options screen ingame for example)
  • The Options screen is a bit better visually
  • Possibility to hide the side portraits (There is an option in Options screen)
Fixes
  • Fixed an error while displaying a video (missing image)
  • Fixed the problem of the ipatch not being applied sometimes (if so just reload your game. You still need to use the patch.rpy)
  • Fixed the problem of the lust/love popup reappearing every time you load a game (probably shouldn't happen anymore in original game)

Unzip the attached file in the folder named "game".

Note

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the mod, I tried the game 2 years ago, and even after 2 years I can't believe DEV didn't removed those weird and terrible looking side images or not add option for it, it's pretty obvious how nonsense and weird they are, yet they are still here after 2 years! At least your mod is fixes that, so thanks a lot.

Reactions: Bibifoc
Mar 15, 2022
I liked the update but... 5 scenes in 7 months? I love the quality and everything but it takes too much time for only 5 scenes

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Hello, what game is your profile picture from?Hello, what game is your profile picture from?

Hello, what game is your profile picture from?
Search by: ichika (the girl in the picture), socrates or nurarihyon (author)

I was patreon for a while, he has other series completed and on going

F95 has the game, where all vids come from...

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Not sure if this is a mod specific thing or not, but I keep getting the picture below on transitions - thought you might want to know JIC. View attachment 3302699
You get the problem with and without my mod. The dev uses the show command to display his video backgrounds where he should probably use scene. Or at least hiding the old background after displaying the new one. Unfortunately, I think I can't do anything about that.

Avedominusnox

Mar 16, 2023
Thanks for the mod, I tried the game 2 years ago, and even after 2 years I can't believe DEV didn't removed those weird and terrible looking side images or not add option for it, it's pretty obvious how nonsense and weird they are, yet they are still here after 2 years! At least your mod is fixes that, so thanks a lot.
I actually quite like that fiture. I would keep it.

Jul 24, 2023
I wish the dev is more committed to this, the game probably already finished in 2023 and released on Steam, and made a whole lot of money, instead of just milking his Patron, idk why even after all these years he still got more than 1k Patrons with very little update. I was out after 6-7 months, I thought he updates a lot, turns out there is very little game update and release it in 6-12 months. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Mirnation and fussy

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I've been following this game since practically the beginning and I already had expectations at that time.
And I have to say that it looks better and better.
Through doing things right, it has become one of my favorite games around here and if the time between updates were shorter it would be awesome (of course we always want this with something we really like).

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes