LeHenry

Jul 21, 2018
idk why even after all these years he still got more than 1k Patrons with very little update. I was out after 6-7 months, I thought he updates a lot, turns out there is very little game update and release it in 6-12 months. :HideThePain:
The reason why some devs keep their high numbers of patrons is mostly that people support a page and eventually forget about it due to lack of communication. A simple example is the SimBro game from years ago. The patreon page raked in thousands of dollars each month even though there had been shoddy low effort updates, and then none at all. they continued to have that large sum of money coming in for a long time every month. and even now they still get 200 dollars a month for doing exactly nothing.
in short, people are just forgetful and don't check their incoming and outgoing costs.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Not sure if this is a mod specific thing or not, but I keep getting the picture below on transitions - thought you might want to know JIC. View attachment 3302699
I have the same issue.
I am pretty sure it is from the base game. it has to do with how renpy handles transitions. it basically overlays the animation over the last static image. and this game is mostly animations. so this static image overstays its welcome by way too much. should flash a black screen in there to clear it out

Last edited:
Reactions: UnDoubleUpUhUh

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
I'm starting to think i have Parkinsons with all that camera shaking :rolleyes: still no way to turn it off ?

kingm32323

Nov 21, 2017
I be honest i thought this update was mid. What up with all jitering with butt humping for time this game takes for update you think it be as good as other games that take 1/4 of time and idk what going on with cum. Mans cumming puddles lol I think best update was like year ago big tit black dress girl i forget her name . I think This game has great models but the animaion sucks Juno task and Sexbot and others are far superior to this so called game. why i support them.

Reactions: f4f4
Mar 10, 2020
View attachment 1140358

Overview:
"A reversed pentagram, with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of evil and attracts sinister forces because it overturns the proper order of things and demonstrates the triumph of matter over spirit. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns, a sign execrated by initiates."
You are a young man and budding photographer. You live an average and moral life, just trying to figure things out in the world until you come into contact with an ancient, otherworldly relic, granting you a powerful set of "strange" and "meta physical" abilities.
More, Teaser and Character Introduction
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-27
Release Date: 2024-01-27
Developer: psychodelusional - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.07
Language: English
Other Game: Dark Neighborhood
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v0.06): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:
Extras: Mod* - Video Enhancement mod* - Gallery Unlocker* -
Russian Translation*

Blitzen thanks for the link
* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1140341 View attachment 1140338 View attachment 1958376 View attachment 1958363 View attachment 1140340 View attachment 1958377 View attachment 1140343 View attachment 1140347 View attachment 1140337 View attachment 1958381 View attachment 1140345 View attachment 1140346 View attachment 2779349 View attachment 1958364 View attachment 1140348 View attachment 1140339 View attachment 1140349 View attachment 1140342
Best assjob scene since the one from Crazy Son. We have a serious competition between those two game's creator for the best assjob fetishizer. Thoses artists / creators are genius.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes