Daggerino

Feb 2, 2021
Above Preview:

Ava taking some time to herself, she decides to enjoy a topless tanning session… Only to be interrupted moments later by a somewhat nervous Shanice needing to tell her something...

Progress Update:

The next update for Apocalust (0.08) is well underway and the main focus right now is setting up scenes/lighting as well as getting a backlog of animations set up and exported for my second rendering pc at night.

This update is mainly focused on Ava. Her last scene ended on quite the cliffhanger and I want to take Ava, John and the main character's arrangement to the next level.

For a secondary girl, it is between Mrs. Perkins and Naomi. Although they might both be in this update, I'm not sure which will get the most scenes but I'm leaning towards Naomi since she hasn't had much room to shine in the game yet, at least not in a very lewd way.

I also still need to make content to fill out the other tabs like cell phone, events etc. I'm focusing on the main content right now but I'm trying switch over at some point because last update by the time I was done the main update which was closing in on 300 webms, I still had quite a bit of work to do for the extra content stuff so that needs to get done as well.

Every update I've been trying to learn a new 3d technique or try to add a new thing to improve the lewdness of the game. So far, I've done 3d "fluid simulation" for the finishers, bum jiggle, a bit of thigh jiggle, some cloth simulation and clothes being removed. I have a few ideas for 0.08 for new stuff I want to try but I will show that off or give an update as it gets further in development.

I have a bunch of notes and ideas for things I want to add over this update and the next few as well. I'll try to save those for future posts because I tend to write a gargantuan progress report after the previous update is done and then wind up reiterating a lot of points over the course of the next progress updates, so I'll try to keep these as fresh as I can!

That's all for the moment!

February's Ultra Gamer pinup set and animation out in a few days as well!

Thank you for all the support and have a great weekend!

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Above Preview:

Ava taking some time to herself, she decides to enjoy a topless tanning session… Only to be interrupted moments later by a somewhat nervous Shanice needing to tell her something...

Progress Update:

The next update for Apocalust (0.08) is well underway and the main focus right now is setting up scenes/lighting as well as getting a backlog of animations set up and exported for my second rendering pc at night.

This update is mainly focused on Ava. Her last scene ended on quite the cliffhanger and I want to take Ava, John and the main character's arrangement to the next level.

For a secondary girl, it is between Mrs. Perkins and Naomi. Although they might both be in this update, I'm not sure which will get the most scenes but I'm leaning towards Naomi since she hasn't had much room to shine in the game yet, at least not in a very lewd way.

I also still need to make content to fill out the other tabs like cell phone, events etc. I'm focusing on the main content right now but I'm trying switch over at some point because last update by the time I was done the main update which was closing in on 300 webms, I still had quite a bit of work to do for the extra content stuff so that needs to get done as well.

Every update I've been trying to learn a new 3d technique or try to add a new thing to improve the lewdness of the game. So far, I've done 3d "fluid simulation" for the finishers, bum jiggle, a bit of thigh jiggle, some cloth simulation and clothes being removed. I have a few ideas for 0.08 for new stuff I want to try but I will show that off or give an update as it gets further in development.

I have a bunch of notes and ideas for things I want to add over this update and the next few as well. I'll try to save those for future posts because I tend to write a gargantuan progress report after the previous update is done and then wind up reiterating a lot of points over the course of the next progress updates, so I'll try to keep these as fresh as I can!

We won't see any scenes with Evelyn and Liora until next year :cry:

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Downloaded, ready, so far part of 5 adventures, but I'm eager to learn more about the game's plot. I hope that the game (when it is finished) will be or will be played in its entirety, and for now this will have to be enough.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Above Preview:

Progress Update:

Hello. Currently, I have already completed 0.07 and the game is really interesting and some of the plot characters remind me of some XXX stars. Currently, all renders, character voices and animations are spot on as they are added and worth playing. That's how I would discover more neomi, because there wasn't much of it, and this whole black character reminds me a bit of "Black Venom", he he. It's nice to add new 3D content, it always adds new variety and a richer plot to the game. Regards.

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
the HUGE flaw of the game is absence of cum on body after animation stops. it's just gone emmediately. What's wrong wth it? Dev don't like cum on body? Coz I don't think there is any tech difficultcy in adding a texture of jizz on skin

3.90 star(s) 135 Votes