KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
View attachment 1140358

Overview:
"A reversed pentagram, with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of evil and attracts sinister forces because it overturns the proper order of things and demonstrates the triumph of matter over spirit. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns, a sign execrated by initiates."
You are a young man and budding photographer. You live an average and moral life, just trying to figure things out in the world until you come into contact with an ancient, otherworldly relic, granting you a powerful set of "strange" and "meta physical" abilities.
More, Teaser and Character Introduction
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-27
Release Date: 2024-01-27
Developer: psychodelusional - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.07
Language: English
Other Game: Dark Neighborhood
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v0.06): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:
Extras: Mod* - Video Enhancement mod* - Gallery Unlocker* -
Russian Translation*

Blitzen thanks for the link
* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1140341 View attachment 1140338 View attachment 1958376 View attachment 1958363 View attachment 1140340 View attachment 1958377 View attachment 1140343 View attachment 1140347 View attachment 1140337 View attachment 1958381 View attachment 1140345 View attachment 1140346 View attachment 2779349 View attachment 1958364 View attachment 1140348 View attachment 1140339 View attachment 1140349 View attachment 1140342
Smooth renders, love this game
Keep the great work dev

denadm

Apr 7, 2023
This game is nonsense, this will never happen in my lifetime. The boss's wife in a nightie almost shines her tits in front of the hired man and offers him to watch TV, almost laying on top of him? Author, the plot matters, not just the scenes.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
This game is absurd. In narrative terms, it's not that exciting. But the images, scenes and animations are incredible. It's every situation hot and dangerous. The scene of the MC hugging his mother while she works was amazing. She even placed plastic around her pussy to prevent any type of penetration. Wow, I almost went crazy when the plastic ripped. But unfortunately there was no penetration.

Reactions: Parilto

Skiraka

Oct 13, 2020
This game is nonsense, this will never happen in my lifetime. The boss's wife in a nightie almost shines her tits in front of the hired man and offers him to watch TV, almost laying on top of him? Author, the plot matters, not just the scenes.
Uuh yeah that's kinda the point of that scene.

Google Pay

Feb 18, 2023
My brother, if you played the game for longer you will realize that exact scene is just a dream in the MC's head...

Reactions: DarthYikes
3.90 star(s) 135 Votes