MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
While what you're saying is true, in the context of this game, everything holds significance, so a scene remains a scene. :)
I also stated that in the same sentence [if you consider the time when he is taken aback by an alien and dreaming about it]; never did I give disinformation that there are actual scenes. :illuminati:
Case and Point, MC doesn't go all the way with her.... Yet.

Screenshot from 2024-02-05 04-49-17.png

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Case and Point, MC doesn't go all the way with her.... Yet.

View attachment 3327880
READ FULL SENTENCE

With others, if you consider the time when he is taken aback by an alien and dreaming about it, there is also a sex scene with Evanlyn too.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
Being rude has never been my style, but it seems someone is struggling with their IQ, English comprehension, and reading complete sentences.

Last edited:

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Whatever helps You sleep at night, fare well.
Next time, please refrain from quoting only a portion of the message and instead quote the full message. This will prevent any misinterpretation of the original message.

Thank you in advance, and I wish you a lovely day!

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Next time, please refrain from quoting only a portion of the message and instead quote the full message. This will prevent any misinterpretation of the original message.

Thank you in advance, and I wish you a lovely day!
Next Time, someone points out the last part(or any part) of Your "Sentence" is not entirely accurate.
Try address it accordingly on the Point they, are referring to.

Good Luck with that! (y)

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Next Time, someone points out the last part(or any part) of Your "Sentence" is not entirely accurate.
Try address it accordingly on the Point they, are referring to.

Good Luck with that! (y)

Friend, please play the game first and then let's discuss. I share information about what I observed in the game exactly as it happened. Kindly refrain from accusing me of inaccuracy, especially when you haven't read the entire message and are selectively quoting, leading to a potentially different point of view.

To confirm that I am correct and knowledgeable about the topic, refer to the image I posted below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Friend, please play the game first and then let's discuss. I share information about what I observed in the game exactly as it happened. Kindly refrain from accusing me of inaccuracy, especially when you haven't read the entire message and are selectively quoting, leading to a potentially different point of view.

To confirm that I am correct and knowledgeable about the topic, refer to the image I posted below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have, testing AVN's/Games is what i do.
Tell me exactly how many females in history get Pregnant from "a Dream"?
Spoiler, they do NOT...

it is not actual.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
I have, testing AVN's/Games is what i do.
Tell me exactly how many females in history get Pregnant from "a Dream"?
Spoiler, they do NOT...

it is not actual.
Friend, in my previous message, I explicitly reiterated what I had mentioned in the message before. This clarification was provided to ensure your understanding, especially since you had previously misunderstood and accused me of making a false statement.

Additionally, if your perspective differs, and you don't interpret certain scenes as 'actual' because they are considered dream sequences, it's important to recognize that people have varying views on this matter. Some individuals accept scenes as they are, understanding that it's just a part of the game. When responding to the query about milf scenes in the game, I shared my observations based on what I experienced while playing. My initial message on the topic covers all the details, addressing the specific accusation of inaccuracy, as follows: 'With others, if you consider the time when he is taken aback by an alien and dreaming about it, there is also a sex scene with Evanlyn too.' I explicitly stated 'IF YOU CONSIDER,' referring to those who regard every scene in the game as significant.

It's perplexing that you find it challenging to grasp such a straightforward point in a simple sentence.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Friend, in my previous message, I explicitly reiterated what I had mentioned in the message before. This clarification was provided to ensure your understanding, especially since you had previously misunderstood and accused me of making a false statement.

Additionally, if your perspective differs, and you don't interpret certain scenes as 'actual' because they are considered dream sequences, it's important to recognize that people have varying views on this matter. Some individuals accept scenes as they are, understanding that it's just a part of the game. When responding to the query about milf scenes in the game, I shared my observations based on what I experienced while playing. My initial message on the topic covers all the details, addressing the specific accusation of inaccuracy, as follows: 'With others, if you consider the time when he is taken aback by an alien and dreaming about it, there is also a sex scene with Evanlyn too.' I explicitly stated 'IF YOU CONSIDER,' referring to those who regard every scene in the game as significant.

It's perplexing that you find it challenging to grasp such a straightforward point in a simple sentence.
Go read the Patron page.
MC does not go all the way with Evelyn.
Dev states it there, go see it.

It is Not an actual Sex Scene, Period.

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
I would like to ask, how does LP points work? And what does LP means?
Lust points are a future feature where you can expand upon the player character's power set by expending those points. Things like x-ray vision, and walk through walls. However, with the length between updates, I don't think that this feature will be implimented.

SK_007

Aug 10, 2022
So v0.07 is only released for PC or what?

I am a Mac user so allow me to ask if there will be a update for Mac as well or it has been scraped?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Imknew

easykiln

Jul 2, 2017
Is the incest patch a modification or a censorship removal? It bugs me that isn't usually shown in the patches themselves.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes