fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Why cant I see my previous saves?
If you have played version 0.6 and wish to transfer your saves to version 0.7, follow these steps:

Copy your saves from the 0.6 version and paste them into the same directory as 0.7.

If you have already deleted version 0.6, you can locate your saves in this directory ->
C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Copy these saves and paste them into the following directory -> {GAMENAME}/game/saves/

I hope this guidance proves helpful. If you require further assistance, I'm here to be your guide.

Last edited:

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Apocalust v0.07
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Apocalust is one of the few games made almost exclusively with animations, which makes this mod even more interesting.

Downloads:
1080p (stable) : ; MEGA
4K version (unstable) : ; MEGA

Here are some examples of what you can expect with ...
- Video interpolation :

- Video upscaling (4K version only) :

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mod updated

Expect stuttering for the 4K version, even with high-end CPU/GPU.
This game was made with an older version of ren'py that is not optimized for 4K content.
try to switch engine between GL2 and ANGLE2 to optimize performance.
there may be a memory leak issue or something similar because I've experienced 20 fps to 140 fps , depending of the scene being played

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
All my damn blood has gone into my cock playing this shit, it can't be, I'm going to be a fucking vegetable, my dick is harder than a stool, how can such fucking exquisite models exist in a fucking game?!!! I didn't know anything about this!! fuck!!! They have to put a warning at the beginning of the damn game that says "be careful, you can become a fucking idiot and lose your dick playing this" then this wouldn't have happened to me!!! bastards!!!

1706921669161.png

NICE SERVICE OLD MAN WTF I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF WITH EVERY THING THIS PRIEST SAID XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
1706928514100.png

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
sex scene with Evanlyn too.
Evelyn does not have an actual "sex scene"..... yet .....
She's over due for one so, it 'may' happen soon enough.
Wouldn't hold your breath waiting but, look at it this way.

There's action going on with others that ain't that bad.

Now if the Author would quit with over use of: "...!"
Would be a good improvement and less annoying for readers and testers alike.
Crazier things could happen.

Good Luck(y)

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Evelyn does not have an actual "sex scene"..... yet .....
She's over due for one so, it 'may' happen soon enough.
Wouldn't hold your breath waiting but, look at it this way.

There's action going on with others that ain't that bad.

Now if the Author would quit with over use of: "...!"
Would be a good improvement and less annoying for readers and testers alike.
Crazier things could happen.

Good Luck(y)
I mean, you should have read the full sentence, and you'll probably understand what I'm talking about.

Here's the full sentence again:
"There are scenes when he fucks a redhead rodeo milf and his milf professor. With others, if you consider the time when he is taken aback by an alien and dreaming about it, there is also a scene with Evanlyn too."

Please focus on the text that is underlined.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I mean, you should have read the full sentence, and you'll probably understand what I'm talking about.

Here's the full sentence again:
" There is a scene when he fucks a redhead rodeo milf. With others, if you consider the time when he is taken aback by an alien and dreaming about it, there is also a sex scene with Evanlyn too."

Please focus on the text that is underlined.
Read it, case and point.
There is NO Actual Sex Scene with her Yet.
Babies are made with --> Actual Sex.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Read it, case and point.
There is NO Actual Sex Scene with her Yet.
Babies are made with --> Actual Sex.
While what you're saying is true, in the context of this game, everything holds significance, so a scene remains a scene. :)
I also stated that in the same sentence [if you consider the time when he is taken aback by an alien and dreaming about it]; never did I give disinformation that there are actual scenes. :illuminati:

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes