fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
any sex scene at this game with milf?
There are scenes when he fucks a redhead rodeo milf and his milf professor. With others, if you consider the time when he is taken aback by an alien and dreaming about it, there is also a scene with Evanlyn too.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2023
Good update overall.

They really need to remove that pink hue during dialogues because it's really straining for eyes. This version has a lot of coding issues too.

I wonder if they're thinking of hiring a proofreader because some sentence structures are really out of place & still has spelling mistakes.
I mean you can set the textbox opacity all the way to the left..

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
How do you do that?
Go to your account preferences and in search option section select most recent ant save it.
In the every forum at top right you can see magnifier icon click it and search what you want!(in mobile device you need click that gear icon for search on this thread only)

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Is there no ntr in this game?
There is no one taking women away from the MC. The MC has sex with two married women. One is mad at her husband for cheating on her, and is extremely unlikely to have sex with him again. The other is dissatisfied with her sex life. She might still have sex with her husband; however, based on their present situation, that's also unlikely.

Whether that is NTR or not will depend on how you view it; that can be highly variable here.

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
There is no one taking women away from the MC. The MC has sex with two married women. One is mad at her husband for cheating on her, and is extremely unlikely to have sex with him again. The other is dissatisfied with her sex life. She might still have sex with her husband; however, based on their present situation, that's also unlikely.

Whether that is NTR or not will depend on how you view it; that can be highly variable here.
I see, if that is the situation I do not view it as NTR guess I'll start playing it

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes