RyyJustin

Oct 2, 2018
i downloaded it but i did not see no scene they show in pics that's in the game
thats from the actual game not the demo, this is more of a tech demo to pull inventors

While this Demo is POGGGERS i do wonder if he has at least 1 long chapter done with them working on it for almost 2 years especially as the discord has trailers with stuff which looks like it wouldn't be near the beginning of the game even more so from the screen shots

Reactions: hotcajunmale

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Noo just noo like eww man. I hope that shit will not be in this game. :sick:

edit: Where did you even learned that from? That he planned.
told many people back in the day but wont never be a update only for this. Like a special moment for that for people liking that i hope he will make it loool

Depend after what 1years or 2 maybe he changed

donnyshmokes

Nov 8, 2020
I honestly don't know, I've never used a mac really in my life except a handful of times when I was a cable installer to set up their internet. Your best bet is to contact someone else with a mac in a private message to help you, or is you are one f95 discord, you might be able to get some help there. You could ask this fellow here in a message in a private message for some help, it seems with what I told him he was able to get it working.
https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-scene-demo-psychodelusional.79552/page-25#post-5554170

It could be because you downloaded the wrong Ren'py for you OS too, it's possible, you could always try deleting it and re-downloading it.
Thank you sir!

Reactions: wurg

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
Looks great, but that's all. So much time and that's all. Well, if the next update will have to wait as long, then somehow I really sadly wanted more from the first version

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 1143121
Yeah I mostly was just asking the Dev about NTR and literally people saying I lied that was unwarranted ... I mean I literally said We wont have to worry about NTR and still people attack me ? im confused ?
Yeah people can be assholes sometimes, it's the internet you're bound to run into some. Don't let that bother you.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes