lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Sorry for the stupid question: the dev share any release date for update after released this demo?

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Rating a game 2 or 3 stars because you’re butthurt that everyone is giving it 5 stars is the stupidest shit I’ve seen lol.
I was thinking the same thing about the low star ratings of NTR fans and about 2 years for the demo presentation.

My opinion. If you like NTR to follow games of the genre and rate them, I think it is unfair to say that a game is bad because it contains a fetish or not, but it can also be hated by many. About the 2 years to launch, it is also unfair to criticize when we do not know how much of the game is already ready, it may be that Dev has the game all ready but wants to launch in small releases to keep his patreon yielding. Who knows?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
no save, no menu, no rollback or speed thru, no volume control.....graphics looks nice, I know it is just a demo but I guess it will be about 20 updates before any sex with f members?

will check out first release and see if they added menu to change volume, scrolling etc

BurnerIc

Jun 14, 2018
Looks good, took him mad fucking long
Hoping for impreg, hopefully not just as an ending but a decent part of the game like Perverteer's SL

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
Demo looks good. Models look fantastic (even in animated scenes). Music didn't annoy... yet. And Engrish issues were not prevalent. I only have two things I would change.
1. Eliminate the flashing in the bj animation scene.
2. Change Chloe's dialogue portrait... PLEASE! She looks quite glamorous in profile. This portrait is NOT flattering to Chloe at all.
Huge props to you, dev, for giving us a Scene Demo that is actually a scene-within-a-scene demo. Twice the fun!
I think I might stalk this one for a bit.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Nice demo if the rest of the game keeps up the same quality to the very end we're in for a helluva ride.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes