walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
The demo looks top notch and I want to see more...
my only criticism would be the white on white text is very difficult to read
i'm old and wear glasses so if we could do something with that it would be very appreciated

DrunkenGoon

Apr 14, 2021
God damn.. I can't wait for this game to finally come out. This looks and feels like a mainstream game. Some baddies in this game for sure.. I just hope I won't have to wait 5 years to play it all..

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Read all 31 pages, played the demo, and skimmed over the comments. Here is my analysis:

The good:

Renders are great. Nice animations too. Visually it looks very nice. Personally I'm a fan of more realistic proportions, but to each there own. This guy is getting a lot of support right now in terms of praise, and not too shabby patreon support. Good for him.

The bad:

People are fickle. The same people that want to dive face first on his dick right now to slobber all over it are going to be sending the guy death threats (again) when his update takes longer than they want.

The ugly:

Dev says straight up that they do not like NTR, but also says they will vote to add NTR or not... So, yea... That's not something you ever want to do if you are passionate about your work in game development. That would be a huge mistake to allow a vote including options you do not want in your game.

When you let the tail wag the dog you are going to have a bad time.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
To add ntr by voting gotta be the stupidest thing ever, when the dev dosen't even like it in the first place. If netorare is added even optional im out, because the game will go downhill at that point.

Last edited:

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
If the dev actually has content and will keep his promise this time, although the dev himself said 0.1 will be by the end of April, we can be positive that it'll be released by the end of May. People should stop talking about NTR it is getting irritating. No NTR will be there, Psychodelusional isn't a fan of that, this will be a harem game. Enjoy it.

happyv

Feb 26, 2020
If the dev actually has content and will keep his promise this time, although the dev himself said 0.1 will be by the end of April, we can be positive that it'll be released by the end of May. People should stop talking about NTR it is getting irritating. No NTR will be there, Psychodelusional isn't a fan of that, this will be a harem game. Enjoy it.
When did he say it was released at the end of October and April? I think it's more than expected to be released in three months.

Reactions: uhhhok
Oct 9, 2017
Goddamn that music was driving me crazy. I had too go to the config.py file and set sound=False. Even though this is just a demo, there should be at least an option to kill the sound without editing any files.

Edit: correction, disabling sound introduced bugs. Skipping this until we get access to menu options.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes