PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Dark Neighborhood was very good so I have high hopes for this one. And look at those renders damn, probably one of if not the best out there currently.

fangrew

May 20, 2017
The renders look fucking crazy (in a good way, scratch that, in the best way possible). Gonna wait until an actual update comes out, but keeping a close eye on this one. Could be huge just from how good the characters look.

Hopefully the dev doesn't add ntr though.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
DAMN.... Renders looks fucking amazing... I'm going to looking forward to see more content for this damn game! <3

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
in my opinion if he created a linear game "Dream of Desire" style he would still be successful, in these games the main aspect is not the Gameplay but the renders, animations, story, setting, moreover the Gameplay he wants to create is also very challenging, and being one person risks wasting a lot of time(here are the reasons for the delays)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
VERY professional demo. (Could have been made from professional game developer/gaming house)

Good renders,great models, lots of animations and good flow.
Effects and transitions are well done.

Music reminds me of the 80s and early 90s.

Everyone should try out this Demo

. avava.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: uhhhok

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I for one get reluctant to support Devs that based their storylines and decisions on polls or people’s opinions. After all this time you’d think the Devs already have his story in place.
I agree, I'm right there with you. From a consumer perspective there's nothing appealing about Devs who add certain fetishes just for the hell of it, if I'm not into a certain fetish there's no amount of money or opinions that's gonna persuade me to do so. No matter how many times I'm stalked, begged or asked I just don't see the logic in doing something that I'm against in the first place. SNC fell for that same trap, adding something that he was against or claimed he wasn't and created a toxic situation.

That being said it's not my game, so I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it or worry too much about it. There's far too many potentially great games coming onto this forum everyday to stress over one.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I agree, I'm right there with you. From a consumer perspective there's nothing appealing about Devs who add certain fetishes just for the hell of it, if I'm not into a certain fetish there's no amount of money or opinions that's gonna persuade me to do so. No matter how many times I'm stalked, begged or asked I just don't see the logic in doing something that I'm against in the first place. SNC fell for that same trap, adding something that he was against or claimed he wasn't and created a toxic situation.

That being said it's not my game, so I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it or worry too much about it. There's far too many potentially great games coming onto this forum everyday to stress over one.
SNC ? im sorry who is that ? asking because unaware of it

Mar 28, 2021
The art is stunning but seeing as the Dev posted some of this art late 2019, that being a year and a half ago, really isn't a good sign for this so-called 'game.' I'm not sure whether he was gathering funds or stockpiling renders for quicker releases or whether he's just been working on this game the entire time and only decided to start publishing updates recently but I'd be wary. This gives me Treasure of Nadia vibes but without the effort on behalf of the creators.

Who knows. We'll just have to wait and see.

Edit: I just saw a render/preview picture where the MILF is holding a bag of popcorn that says "hot popcorn." I'm sorry but in what universe do you need to put a warning or even label a bag "hot popcorn?" Immersion broken, leaving 1 star review. :p

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
The art is stunning but seeing as the Dev posted some of this art late 2019, that being a year and a half ago, really isn't a good sign for this so-called 'game.' I'm not sure whether he was gathering funds or stockpiling renders for quicker releases or whether he's just been working on this game the entire time and only decided to start publishing updates recently but I'd be wary. This gives me Treasure of Nadia vibes but without the effort on behalf of the creators.

Who knows. We'll just have to wait and see.
You gotta admit that this shit looks impressive though. It's not your usual microsoft power point presentation which im pretty sure it would've turn out that way have he released the first version somewhere in 2020. Instead he took some time to learn the animations and the implementation to renpy.
I mean he might've been slacking off the entire year but that would only mean that he already had the skills to come up with all this prior to the development of this game. But looking at his first game and the huge leap in quality it's very unlikely.
I don't know how long it would take to learn all this, but considering the fact that the guy works a normal 9 to 5 and developing the games is more like a side project, i'd say 2 years is a pretty valid time frame, don't you think?

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes