rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
At least this time dev seems to have a fuck ton of GPU power for such rendering & UI & choice system also custom/better. Still not so transparent on release schdule.
animations are hot and really realistic but its most idle animations where the character stands still.
if you have an RTX3090 you do these animations in about 1 hour.
i can also see that he is using HDRi lights and those renderers alot faster than photo emissive lights.
its probably no more than 100 frames for each one of these animations.

but the developer has some serious skills when it comes to lighting and camera views also.
its the complete package that makes this to stand out.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I've liked everything I've seen so far, if the dev is able to have a consistent release schedule with this level of quality, this game will probably become one of the biggest on patreon.
"If" is the keyword here.
This will be a bigger disappointment for me than Milfy City if the dev doesn't finishes this.

His patreon income has increased by 1000$ since he released this.
Let's hope he continues to grow and releases updates fast.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This will be a bigger disappointment for me than Milfy City if the dev doesn't finishes this.

Yeah it would be a shame if a game with this quality didn't get finished. It is a good sign that even with the small demo, he gained that much support.

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
I've liked everything I've seen so far, if the dev is able to have a consistent release schedule with this level of quality, this game will probably become one of the biggest on patreon.

Not so soon, or most likely never. Fandom, Hype, Controversy & then some quality = $$$.

Last edited:

Randeza

May 16, 2018
why can't we start an argument about the mc's face? for me the mods overreacted that's all.
There was already arguments which had gone on a few pages that got started due to the dev thinking on adding something he himself have a hatred for, that the mod put a stop to. So when you posted about not the exact same thing but containing a similar thing, which the mod already said no more your'e comment got deleted.

• Sad
Reactions: hunt005

HunterWithEH

Feb 20, 2018

Unlocked

Apocalust - Progress Update and Thank you!
Hello Patrons!
First of all, we just hit 400+ patrons after the demo release, I don't know how long it will stay there but I am extremely grateful and excited so I made this special render of Ava as a thanks to all of you!
ava-infinity-pool-1080.jpg
There were 120+ new patrons that joined and I honestly did not expect that at all so again, thank you and I hope to do you proud with the main version of the game.
This post will be kept short and not focused on the new NAV just yet as I got sidetracked setting up rigs for all character types used in 0.1 with motion builder. Using animation tools outside of daz can mega reduce animation time so this had to be done asap and honestly i am so glad i did because i am having a fucking blast using mainly my external tools and not the convoluted daz animation all the time. Although, I still need to use it for simple things and to move genitals etc.
There is roughly a week and a half left in the month, most of this time is going to be spent doing things in order of whatever worries me the most as I want to go into May with a clear head and focusing mainly on just content because though a lot of you loved it, obviously it was short and I really want to show you that I can actually produce something and not just a tiny 2 scene demo.
I am making new content for the more "normal" and clothed/story scenes, i.e non erotic stuff. The story is fundamentally changed now compared to what I had originally planned and I am a bit all over the place at the moment but ever since I just threw my hands up and just made whatever I enjoyed the most, I actually got something completed and out the door and most of you seemed to like it, so I am going to keep rolling with this and trying to get better at animating while picking up older scenes with good animation to use and dropping some of the crappier stuff.
There is plenty more I want to say but it's late at night now, so I will save it for the next post as I am pretty sure talking about content/fetishes/features/nav/format is going to get a bit bloated and I will do it on a clear head roughly a week from now.
Early access to the first public pinup will be uploaded shortly as well as the Ultra Gamer rewards in a few moments. I will be back with another and hopefully more detailed post in about a week.
Thank you so much for the support and all the kind words you guys have sent and I will talk to you all very soon!

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Next update preview gameplay from discord. It's same old Man of the House plot mashed with some new "situations". At least this time dev seems to have a fuck ton of GPU power for such rendering & UI & choice system also custom/better. Still not so transparent on release schdule.
Please don't tell me that this fat guy is MC's best friend and we have to hang out with him all the time, listen to his stupid jokes and constant suggestions to do something lustful.

hunt005

Aug 4, 2017
Please don't tell me that this fat guy is MC's best friend and we have to hang out with him all the time, listen to his stupid jokes and constant suggestions to do something lustful.
That's probably what will happen.
Still the fat dude has a more manly face than the mc :KEK:

Mar 11, 2018
That's the most generic companion in pretty much most character crowded incest themed games. For some reason devs consider fat close friends to be the "gateaway to lewdity" aka make main character physically stronk, but lacking brains. I wish there was once in a life time opportunity where MC is actually fat, but grinds his shit as we spectate that progress him going from a loser to a confident person lol.

Reactions: hunt005 and X0M3!
Mar 11, 2018
;)

i hope everyone here joins his patreon.
this dude deserves it

it seems that this game has been in development some time
this one is from oct last year.
i hope everyone here joins his patreon.
this dude deserves it
Pretty much can be said about any other developer out there with promising previews, but dump you like shit once they rack up some $$Ks (SS amirite?)

it seems that this game has been in development some time
this one is from oct last year
Again, can be said about any other developer out there. I can't comprehend one thing and that is hesitation. If you have stuff to show already then why the fuck spread it out thinly? Preview took them 2 years in the making which half of that are slightly modified DAZ assets present in any other game. Sounds like they have a good chunk of content already available to them (if this pic is from last year, it should've winded up being in a preview), but will milk anyone horny, because people can't live outside their ignorant hype bubble. I don't want to shit on this game, but after so many unfinished projects and years being present on this site, I learned to detect distant red flags and this one screams a red flag to me.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I just hope the friend is at least likeable, I don't know why but in these games the friends are always some of the most annoying characters you will ever see.

Reactions: HansDampf788
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes