cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018

Unlocked

Apocalust - Progress Update and Thank you!
Hello Patrons!
First of all, we just hit 400+ patrons after the demo release, I don't know how long it will stay there but I am extremely grateful and excited so I made this special render of Ava as a thanks to all of you!
View attachment 1156298
There were 120+ new patrons that joined and I honestly did not expect that at all so again, thank you and I hope to do you proud with the main version of the game.
This post will be kept short and not focused on the new NAV just yet as I got sidetracked setting up rigs for all character types used in 0.1 with motion builder. Using animation tools outside of daz can mega reduce animation time so this had to be done asap and honestly i am so glad i did because i am having a fucking blast using mainly my external tools and not the convoluted daz animation all the time. Although, I still need to use it for simple things and to move genitals etc.
There is roughly a week and a half left in the month, most of this time is going to be spent doing things in order of whatever worries me the most as I want to go into May with a clear head and focusing mainly on just content because though a lot of you loved it, obviously it was short and I really want to show you that I can actually produce something and not just a tiny 2 scene demo.
Estou criando novos conteúdos para as cenas mais "normais" e vestidas / de história, ou seja, coisas não eróticas. A história mudou fundamentalmente agora em comparação com o que eu tinha planejado originalmente e estou um pouco confuso no momento, mas desde que eu simplesmente joguei minhas mãos para cima e fiz o que eu mais gostei, eu realmente fiz algo completo e pronto a porta e a maioria de vocês pareceu gostar, então vou continuar rolando com isso e tentando melhorar a animação enquanto seleciono cenas antigas com boa animação para usar e deixo cair algumas das coisas mais ruins.
Há muito mais que quero dizer, mas agora é tarde da noite, então vou guardá-lo para o próximo post, pois tenho certeza que falar sobre conteúdo / fetiches / recursos / nav / formato vai ficar um pouco inchado e eu irei faça isso com a cabeça limpa em cerca de uma semana a partir de agora.
O acesso antecipado à primeira pinup pública será carregado em breve, assim como as recompensas do Ultra Gamer em alguns momentos. Eu estarei de volta com outro e, espero, um post mais detalhado em cerca de uma semana.
Muito obrigado pelo apoio e todas as palavras gentis que vocês enviaram e falarei com todos vocês em breve!
[/CITAR]

What is this ultra gamer?

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I have a tremendous Hype :love: , but as far as I understand not even this month release version 0.01:cry:

(Sorry for my bad english)

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019

Is this poster looks fimiliar? F.I.L.F. time travel cave? RED FLAG... another red flag is all charecter "relations" are very similar to Timestamp:Lost Love series. Eye candy pinups & "demo" is all good an all but something feels not right. The dev will likely pull "Aorta" / "Icstor".

Reactions: Mayhem Fall

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
I feel like f95zone slowly fading away now a days although site filled with games but only 2-4 have quality moreover incest games suffered badly since last 2 years.now f95zone seems bored to me......
what f95 has to do with the quality of the games?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
From what I understand he has been working on this for like a year now, so I would assume that he has a lot more content ready than just what was in the demo.

Reactions: Draverik

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
From what I understand he has been working on this for like a year now, so I would assume that he has a lot more content ready than just what was in the demo.
He also learned a lot in that time so his older work might be severely outdated at this point. Wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to scrap that and start over, but i guess we'll have to wait and see.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes