angcal

Oct 18, 2019
I am going to tell you what I think about this new project. First of all, the recently released demo has hit hard, the animations are very well elaborated and designed, I know that many of you think that the demo has been a small thing in comparison with the two years that the developer has been absent thinking about how to make the design of this project. Even so, he has my full support and has earned the affection and support of many since in a short time he has considerably increased his number of patrons. In conclusion, let's give the developer a chance and some time as he is going to give his all with this project, I doubt he will give it up after all the support he has received.

P.S. If we make a comparison with the previous full game we can see that the developer has not only been thinking about how to develop this project but he has improved the visual art and animations, we can only hope that the story will be as engaging as the scenes we have seen in the demo. (y)

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Girl in the game said that updates will be come almost every week...
Just revisit the demo and read what she said correctly. She said that the dev will be back with a progress update in a week.
As she said, the dev gave a progress update. Games with avg render take up months and with this sort of visuals, it'll be really amazing even if he updates the game every 3-4 months.

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
Some one plz post latest renders.my dick is becoming like dam needed urgent release otherwise flood will happen and result in nightfall tsunami.......

• Haha
Reactions: Back

omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
wow another 1-2 weeks why? just for quick update to know what he did during these days? i mean seriously man you are thinking about this navigation stuff, building different game than any other NOW? so what did you do last 2 years? the game would have been finished till now if he posted update regularly like other games. Every time what we get is quick update about what he did? I am not complaining about his work. i personally appreciate his work , just look at those characters they are way out of the box, cant compare his work to any other game but what he is doing now is just milking his patrons. Just give us a fucking release date and do ya work. no one would complain if you promise a expected release time/date. all these quick updates is total shitt ssly.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
wow another 1-2 weeks why? just for quick update to know what he did during these days? i mean seriously man you are thinking about this navigation stuff, building different game than any other NOW? so what did you do last 2 years? the game would have been finished till now if he posted update regularly like other games. Every time what we get is quick update about what he did? I am not complaining about his work. i personally appreciate his work , just look at those characters they are way out of the box, cant compare his work to any other game but what he is doing now is just milking his patrons. Just give us a fucking release date and do ya work. no one would complain if you promise a expected release time/date. all these quick updates is total shitt ssly.

I think at some point in the last 2 years he stopped, and worked on it periodically (creating scenes here and there), now in the last few months he went back to it and released a little demo to see if it was worth it in the end it is worth continuing to work on it, now seeing the great enthusiasm (with the increase of the Patrons) has decided to work on it full time, I am happy about this because this game is a generation ahead of all the others

(Sorry for my bad english)

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I really liked Dark Neighorhood. I'm very excited for this one. Although, the screens shown on the OP were a bit misleading. Literally took 2 min to go through the demo. Thought there would be a bit more to it.

Reactions: uhhhok
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes