X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
What cloud services is that? All the ones I tried cost over 5k and basically cost more than buying a pc with the hardware on offer in it.
Really? What/how long are your rendering? Forget about that, dev is using iClone's iray, I have no idea on that, is there a node system?. Also motionbuilder($$$$)? I am really confused about devs workflow. (You would find his workflow in the long patron post posted in here recently, few page back)

Last edited:

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
Really? What/how long are your rendering? Forget about that, dev is using iClone's iray, I have no idea on that, is there a node system?. Also motionbuilder($$$$)? I am really confused about devs workflow. (You would find his workflow in the long patron post posted in here recently, few page back)
Lmao, he's lying iclone is not even related to daz it's a whole separate thing like even models are different. Motionbuilder is I assume the daz3d in built animation handler and it's not that complicated when it comes to sex like seriously you have to pose 2 times and it fills the middle easily. Also iclone iray? Daz is already running iray as a render engine why would he send his models to another program to render them? They both have the same iray lol. Also the revenge guilt stuff sound like an incel fantasy, but at least no NTR.

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Lmao, he's lying iclone is not even related to daz it's a whole separate thing like even models are different. Motionbuilder is I assume the daz3d in built animation handler and it's not that complicated when it comes to sex like seriously you have to pose 2 times and it fills the middle easily. Also iclone iray? Daz is already running iray as a render engine why would he send his models to another program to render them? They both have the same iray lol. Also the revenge guilt stuff sound like an incel fantasy, but at least no NTR.
He might be truely psycho + delusional or just an act to drag this for 2-3 years min.

Reactions: Ceadmon

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
He might be truely psycho + delusional or just an act to drag this for 2-3 years min.
Why would you say that is it in the name?
The guy is thinking of making the game by running around playing other people's games. Instead of writing down the story... this is a bad way to make a game and he will end up with a morph of all games he played... that doesn't seem bad after all it's a game. If released.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Draverik and X0M3!

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Why would you say that is it in the name?
The guy is thinking of making the game by running around playing other people's games. Instead of writing down the story... this is a bad way to make a game and he will end up with a morph of all games he played... that doesn't seem bad after all it's a game. If released.
At this point, nothing new under the sun, at least in this genre. Give people EYE Candy & some illusion of choice & call it an Adult Game....thats good enough for most.
Problem is Patron/charity game dev model which leads to stalling, milking & sub par repative content in most cases. Hope that won't happen with this title but all the sign so far pointing to the opposite.

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
At this point, nothing new under the sun, at least in this genre. Give people EYE Candy & some illusion of choice & call it an Adult Game....thats good enough for most.
Problem is Patron/charity game dev model which leads to stalling, milking & sub par repative content in most cases. Hope that won't happen with this title but all the sign so far pointing to the opposite.
Even giving people eye candy and if statements appears to be far beyond their abilities.
All games are either liner or liner with options such as:
"Do I need to spank her juggs?"
"I think I should spank her breasts."
Or click simulators, such as whatever icstor called milfy city. There hasn't yet been a full-fledged game with a timeline, story arch, or multiple-choice options. And if there is, it is undoubtedly not well-known.
It's honestly people's fault, I mean seriously why subscrib to a guy who wasn't active for more than 3 months? Some where subbed to this guy for 2 years!!! That 57 thousand dollar!!! Just the past 8 months are enough to build a supercomputer! There is no excuse other than they want to keep stretching it and pretending to care enough to make a monthly living.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: X0M3! and ann87ra

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
Dev post from patreon have fun guys
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, the complicated Gui of Renpy is the most difficult thing since Steve Jobs decided to create a new gui for the Apple Macintosh! This game developer is a genuine resonance man! An artist, a warrior, a swashbuckler of new ideas, and seriously? The gui is the easiest part of customizing Renpy; all you have to do is edit it in Photoshop. Speak the truth for once man.

Is he also capable of transferring digital files without causing them to break? "Hey PC, be slow and steady, I don't want the texture to break," Transferring a digital file, fast or slow, is the same bloody thing. Wtf this guy is lying and acting as if he's the only one who understands how a computer works.

In just a few days, this game developer has told 5 lies, indicating that he intends to prolong game development and will most likely take those happy two-year vacations you know if DaVinci took his patrons' money and fucked off to Sicily for two years, returning with the mona lisa's frame and saying "Follow patreons I have finally chosen the frame for my big painting" No one would have supported him anymore, and he would have been defamed and expelled from Italy.

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
Yes, the complicated Gui of Renpy is the most difficult thing since Steve Jobs decided to create a new gui for the Apple Macintosh! This game developer is a genuine resonance man! An artist, a warrior, a swashbuckler of new ideas, and seriously? The gui is the easiest part of customizing Renpy; all you have to do is edit it in Photoshop. Speak the truth for once man.

Is he also capable of transferring digital files without causing them to break? "Hey PC, be slow and steady, I don't want the texture to break," Transferring a digital file, fast or slow, is the same bloody thing. Wtf this guy is lying and acting as if he's the only one who understands how a computer works.

In just a few days, this game developer has told 5 lies, indicating that he intends to prolong game development and will most likely take those happy two-year vacations you know if DaVinci took his patrons' money and fucked off to Sicily for two years, returning with the mona lisa's frame and saying "Follow patreons I have finally chosen the frame for my big painting" No one would have supported him anymore, and he would have been defamed and expelled from Italy.

This is the perfect explanation for the word "liar" and "slacker".
Thank you.

Reactions: Ceadmon

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
Man don't want this game to go abandoned .The Art is Top Notch not a single game in this site could rival this. If this project gets shelved up i promise to never return to #F95zone again....
I think like you but at some point you have to be realistic, 2 years of waiting for 3min of game and now he still finds excuses. Even if it progresses it will take at least 6 years to have a penetration at this rate.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
the two years in a certain sense you have to consider them and no, he has worked in alternating phases with long pauses, now he is doing a kind of revision because there is old material that is in contrast with the new one, plus he is also adding things new

however we must admit that there is a change of attitude, I have been following it for about 18/19 months and before the release of the Demo it has never released weekly updates, now it does, and this thing gives me hope

I gave myself June 30th as the time limit, if 0.1 does not come out for this date it will mean that it will never come out

(Sorry for my bad english)

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes