byskup

Apr 26, 2017
it is funny how people were throwing crap on the dev when he was milking for 2 years. Then he released his little no-worthy demo and everybody forgot about those 2 years :D Now he is back to milking and people forgive him
Please throw more money at the dev that showed nothing in 2 years. Please do. That means also more money for me as I work in IT world and money there is shuffling :)

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I remember this Dev put a "progress bar" (available to see for everyone) each updates for his previous game. I wonder if he will do the same with this game... That would be great :)

• Haha
Reactions: Sslsh

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
Dark Neighborhood is good game and i hope this game will also a good game
But i wonder what he/she? was doing in past two years ?

Hopefully he wont pull a ICSTOR
For last 2 years : make the long story short it is private issues (Human beings), this and that, There were quite a lot discussions before, so no need to get back those issues in here . Last update quite in detail and shows dev gets back motivation and strength... Seems promising ,

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
For last 2 years : make the long story short it is private issues (Human beings), this and that, There were quite a lot discussions before, so no need to get back those issues in here . Last update quite in detail and shows dev gets back motivation and strength... Seems promising ,
some people live in such a denial ... no wonder world turned into a she1tshow :)

Reactions: ShangTsung

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Few minutes of content after 2 years of development.

Bravo.
I really liked Dark Neighorhood. I'm very excited for this one. Although, the screens shown on the OP were a bit misleading. Literally took 2 min to go through the demo. Thought there would be a bit more to it.
"Patron Goal - 4 :Dedicated animation rig: If we get all the way to this point, I will purchase a dedicated gaming pc strictly to be used for speeding up animations and rendering around the clock! "
Not this shit again, goal 2 was to "upgrade" his rig, now Dedicated Rig. No wonder demo is short & took so long. Someone tell him there is cloud rendering servers that would cost him ~10% of his monthly donations(Unless he is aiming to milk, most likely)

Reactions: ann87ra and hunt005

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I hope that finally this is the decisive month, in two years of matariale he has created some (interspersed with rest periods), he has even created scenes that go even beyond version 0.1 (for example the scene in the theater with Evelyn)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
Few minutes of content after 2 years of development.

Bravo.
That 2 years issue doesnt seem to be on the table anymore. Dev has already explained the what happened during 2 years, and troubling conditions dev had.
believing or not believing depends on the followers, but keep bringing 2years up doesnt make sense anymore.

The time ticking starts again according to Devs updates. Dev has mentioned dedication to project and other things . Dev keep publishes updates and there is an outcome.

Another fact, dev`s scheduling skills or foreseeing the progress may not be as good as dev skills. So might be better to keep low expectation for achieving deadline and there will be most probably delay (doesnt mean another 2 years or a year, maybe for few weeks).

That doesnt mean everything is alright but it is obvious that Dev opens new white page. where it goes, we will see ....

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
Take my dickka suck like suckka go my fatty took that hottie,bone like fuckka suck suck suckkaaaa.
Beleive me fatty dick not gonna go waste.
It will attack it will satisfy it will stand tall and conquer....

• Angry
Reactions: LegendKing23

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
So this game looks GORGEOUS, but, what I wanna know is the animations, these jiggle physics are better than I've ever seen before, anywhere. What tool is psychodelusional using to make them? anyone know? is he somehow sculpting each phase of the phat ass jiggling effect? or is there some sort of math tool that figures it out automatically that is professional grade that no one else is using? or what?

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
"Patron Goal - 4 :Dedicated animation rig: If we get all the way to this point, I will purchase a dedicated gaming pc strictly to be used for speeding up animations and rendering around the clock! "
Not this shit again, goal 2 was to "upgrade" his rig, now Dedicated Rig. No wonder demo is short & took so long. Someone tell him there is cloud rendering servers that would cost him ~10% of his monthly donations(Unless he is aiming to milk, most likely)
What cloud services is that? All the ones I tried cost over 5k and basically cost more than buying a pc with the hardware on offer in it.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes