• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Man, I followed that game while it was still being developed and no, it wasn't that popular. Trust me.
152 pages in several years or 90 reviews are not that much.
Games featured in the game slider on the front page are by definition not popular; only games with not much support on Patron are eligible for that slider. Successful games are excluded.

This guy's popularity increased when he started giving previews of Apocalust.
Have a look a this:

Dark Neighborhood was completed in June 2019. At that time Psycho had about 150 patrons and was making just under $1,000 on patreon.
Last summer, without offering anything more than a few previews of his next game, he had around 270 patrons and was making $1,400-1,500.
After the demo release, his numbers have skyrocketed to 400 patrons and $2,400. Without offering anything tangible yet.

It's the incest, milf craze that is keeping his numbers up. Just like Milfy City.
Incest+MILFS and people stop thinking rationally.
I agree with you about about the stupid reviews of a demo.
Nice info. I had no idea about that.

Games featured in the game slider may not be popular before being featured but they can become popular once they appear there. There are exceptions to this. SexNote was already super popular before being there and after almost a year of being in the front page that didn't change.

Reactions: Aristos

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
Demo release could be a landmark in this infinity development, but nothing change. He continues with delays and excuses, always stucked in somewhere. And, of course, keeping take money and delivering nothing
Shit happens, i do not want to be in defender side, but honestly during the the process delays and things happen, so this updates are normal.. At least dev still gives some targets. Soon direction of the game will be seen.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Shit happens, i do not want to be in defender side, but honestly during the the process delays and things happen, so this updates are normal.. At least dev still gives some targets. Soon direction of the game will be seen.
He is giving targets to people and to himself since 2019. The "update later next month" become a classic joke in discussion thread. This weekly reports are a improvement, no doubt, but the feeling is he is simply repeat all this cycle. Again. I won't be suprised if in the next months he make another post like he did in february about how fucked in head he is and can't work in the game. I hope be wrong.
P.S: Sorry for any mistakes, english is not my first language

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes