bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Posted this using my phone
have good night

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
It was taking forever to finish the events and house screens/code so I am gonna show a couple things for now, take a break from anything ui/coding related and just focus on getting the main 0.1 content done exclusively for the next while as getting behind on that is becoming a bit of a stress factor and I don’t want to constantly feel like I am lagging behind and this will be easier since I am mainly remaking some of the older scenes as well as adding onto some of the stuff going into 0.1.
Some of these are done some are not but I have added a gallery showing some of the new UI elements here:

Edit: IMGUR running in slowmo, i attached the images to the post, if you still can't see them lemmy know!
The characters idles are all animated as well but I am gonna stick the photoshop stuff through after effects for some extra flavor once everything's completely done as well.
I’ll put these in order so you can go through it with me.
Story:
The main thing to look out for and that’s different I want to explain is the story tab. Exploration mainly is being handled within the scenes themselves to help speed you along and do a bit less clicking around. You can still look around the areas using the green arrows that you see an example of in the house tab but I want to focus most of my efforts more on interactivity in the erotic scenes as well as add a few more alt paths and moral/dialogue choices as well as making some more unique/cool puzzle types.
The requirements for hitting the next story scene are relatively easy to achieve and are varied content that I enjoy making and that I think you would like to see, like texting/sexting, dates, different events(tease scenes and encounters) at varied times of day.
Keep in mind, I am planning somewhere around 5 or so story “missions” per episode but each one has multiple sets of scenes in one. So when you are done a story mission you can take a break and use the dates/girls/powers/events/house(harem!) tabs before you try the next one.
The city map I made will still be used at times during a story sequence, though again you will always have at least a general clue as to where to go as well as hints during puzzles in the top right corner.
About 70% of the game is geared towards the main story missions and lust point accumulation, but if another feature takes off and people really like it, I will probably expand on that as well.
Girls:
This one is pretty self explanatory. Main things here that are cool/different is the cell phone is being used for a way to get a bit more hot stuff after the story missions are done as well as I am rendering the different outfits you have seen before and poses for the different girls that you can view whenever you want, most of the meat of this screen like multiple outfits and poses will be added after 0.1 as I want to focus on the main content and other screens for this release.
Also, the girls screen will double up as a gallery viewer of previous scenes using the "dream" option.
Dates:
These are special scenes/challenges I am adding only 1-2 per episode and they are mandatory to move forward but will have requirements before doing them. I’ll show more stuff on this in a future post somewhere down the road but I don’t want to spoil too much for now.
Powers:
This tab has already been shown before but is focusing mainly on the one power “The Devils Hands” for now as it is a big part of the story. Mainly this stuff pertains to puzzles and some numerous story things. I don’t want to inject too much weirdness into the erotica but in my taste I am a big fan of supernatural stuff but mainly within the context of the story/action scenes.
Events/House:
The events and house tabs are still being worked on and both tie into one another. The house and who owns it ties heavily into the story and the harem part of the game. This is the only place outside of story missions you can freely explore but I want to give some stuff outside of the story sequences to give you to play around with and interact with the women.
My entire goal is to basically give you as much content as I can, at highest quality I can, while having as much fun as I can. That means dropping complexity and focusing on my strengths. Focusing on giving as much interactivity/choice within scenes as possible instead of other features that I am not so good at working with and sticking to things I know and can expand upon.
I am taking a break from any UI/New stuff for the next bit as I have a lot of scenes that need fixing and puzzles to be made for the main content. I want to focus exclusively on structuring/remaking/finishing the main story content in it’s entirety so when I go back to the house/events tab and finish messing with whatever coding tidbits that remain will feel like gravy as I am a bit behind from getting stuck a few times and want to get my momentum back.
So, the next 3-4 weeks I am going to be focusing on the main story missions only and am going to be updating every week again to let you know where I am at with the main content as when I am finished this and actually know for sure It’s done, I literally/actually/finally completed my 0.1 I am probably gonna be on cloud nine and to me the remaining coding stuff I am having difficulty with right now will go a lot smoother.
Anyhow, that’s it for the moment, I’ll be back in a few days with the Ultra Gamer rewards and early access pinup and also in a week or so from now with another update. Either I am going to be showing you a remake/upgrade of one of the older scenes or possibly some puzzle stuff as well.
Thanks a million for the support, have a great weekend and I will talk to you soon!
[/SPOILER]
Wasnt he working on UI/New Stuff because the content was done? Hmmm:unsure:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
NLT with his newest work: The Genesis Order watch in 4K for best experience
Looks similar to Apocalust.
NLT is notorious for beeing the fastest h game dev, we're talking here about updating games every 2 Weeks.
He is working right now on finishing Treasure Of Nadia which have tons of content, wish PsychoDelusional had such work ethic imagine how much awesome scenes Apo already had if he would be faster in delivering content.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
NLT with his newest work: The Genesis Order watch in 4K for best experience
Looks similar to Apocalust.
NLT is notorious for beeing the fastest h game dev, we're talking here about updating games every 2 Weeks.
He is working right now on finishing Treasure Of Nadia which have tons of content, wish PsychoDelusional had such work ethic imagine how much awesome scenes Apo already had if he would be faster in delivering content.
I think he forgot to include a metric fucktonne of running around the map in RPGmaker in his trailer, which amounts to like 99% of the gameplay.
Not everyone's about that.

He's also got a lot of experience behind his belt and he knows how to distribute content without overfeeding while still maintaining the illusion of having a decent sized update every month.
Take an average size update for an h-game we're used to on this site. Let's say 500 renders every like 3 months.
NLT would cut that into 5 different releases with 100 renders each + tons of filler content, something like running around the map back and forth solving puzzles and picking up items.
I know that even the rpg-maker portion takes time to create but it's still significantly faster than just showing it through renders alone. Imagine having to show the MC running through a whole town into a jungle, a cave, fighting tigers, snakes or whatever in just renders.
It creates an ilusion of covering a lot of ground, but for 90% of the time you're just moving a rpgmaker character across many different jpeg's.

A lot of detached content like the "kamasutra cards" etc. which don't require any writing and lead-up. Just render a scene and put it in the game, no need for even any context to the scene.

Most devs like to push out whatever they got to this point. Create an update, release everything you got and start working on a new one.
NLT is already deep into production of a new game while still slowly trickling a little bit of Nadia every month.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
In previous updates, Dev said he want make monthly/bi-monthly updates versions with good amount of content. For me, even 3-4 months are reasonable if means content with high quality and good amount for this game. But first of all Devs needs release this fucking 0.1 version that already become a urban legend.

• Haha
Reactions: Draverik and Lpm0

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I think he forgot to include a metric fucktonne of running around the map in RPGmaker in his trailer, which amounts to like 99% of the gameplay.
Not everyone's about that.

He's also got a lot of experience behind his belt and he knows how to distribute content without overfeeding while still maintaining the illusion of having a decent sized update every month.
Take an average size update for an h-game we're used to on this site. Let's say 500 renders every like 3 months.
NLT would cut that into 5 different releases with 100 renders each + tons of filler content, something like running around the map back and forth solving puzzles and picking up items.
I know that even the rpg-maker portion takes time to create but it's still significantly faster than just showing it through renders alone. Imagine having to show the MC running through a whole town into a jungle, a cave, fighting tigers, snakes or whatever in just renders.
It creates an ilusion of covering a lot of ground, but for 90% of the time you're just moving a rpgmaker character across many different jpeg's.

A lot of detached content like the "kamasutra cards" etc. which don't require any writing and lead-up. Just render a scene and put it in the game, no need for even any context to the scene.

Most devs like to push out whatever they got to this point. Create an update, release everything you got and start working on a new one.
NLT is already deep into production of a new game while still slowly trickling a little bit of Nadia every month.
Don't care how he is able to do it only the results are important.
No matter how you twist it apocalust was announced two years ago & everything we got was a tiny demo.
In the meantime NLT made a game with hundreds of h scenes & will start another game soon.
Even DarkCookie is faster & more reliable than psycho with updating his game every 4 months where every part of the game is handdrawn plus he is straming daily on picarto and has also three children to look after.

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
No matter how you twist it apocalust was announced two years ago & everything we got was a tiny demo.
In the meantime NLT made a game with hundreds of h scenes & will start another game soon.
Even DarkCookie is faster & more reliable than psycho with updating his game every 4 months where every part of the game is handdrawn plus he is straming daily on picarto & and has also three children to look after.
NLT has been making terrible games for years before he made Treasure of Nadia. If you wanna compare the two together then atleast try doing so at a fair ground. You don't even have to go back that much to see what kind of shit he's been cooking before.
And you're comparing a team of seasoned veterans who are doing it professionally for years now to a guy who got his first pc a week ago, that's what it feels like.

I could go and compare NLT to any tripple A studios and that would make him look like an amateur, but what's the point?

And if you want to talk money (since that is the main reason why you're complaining) Dark Cookie makes more money in a
month than psycho in these whole 2 years. And since cookie makes an update every 4 months then i'd say that we give psycho around 6 more years before we start complaining and comparing those two together.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Sure, who cares if one game is developed by a full team while the other is just a solo dev doing everything? In fact, why don't we play a soccerfootball match but my team has 11 players while your has only 3? My team will totally beat the shit out of your team, but hey, it doesn't matter because only the results are important.

Believe me, I'm not trying to defend Pshychodelusional here, it's just that it isn't the first time I read that stupid mentality (I'm pretty sure it isn't the first time I see you glorifying NTL either) where as long as a player has fresh fap material for his dick, nothing else matter and everyone else who doesn't keep pace is lazy/milking/bad/etc.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
NLT has been making terrible games for years before he made Treasure of Nadia. If you wanna compare the two together then atleast try doing so at a fair ground. You don't even have to go back that much to see what kind of shit he's been cooking before.
And you're comparing a team of seasoned veterans who are doing it professionally for years now to a guy who got his first pc a week ago, that's what it feels like.

I could go and compare NLT to any tripple A studios and that would make him look like an amateur, but what's the point?

And if you want to talk money (since that is the main reason why you're complaining) Dark Cookie makes more money in a
month than psycho in these whole 2 years. And since cookie makes an update every 4 months then i'd say that we give psycho around 6 more years before we start complaining and comparing those two together.
What kind of strange statements are these.
NLT & Psycho are both 3d h game devs on patreon, so it is natural to compare the two.
Comparing Eletronic Arts to NLT is ludacris.
Why do you bring up the first game from nlt here ? yeah it was shit like dark neighborhood (PD's first game).
Crazy how you involve old camels only to make up your point, which doesn't even make sense in the first place.
Nope he doesn't have a team, the amount of content that he produces feels like there have to be a lot of people behind nlt
(i give you that) but this isn't the case.
Where did I talk about money? , but fine if this is how you respond:
Icstor makes more money than most of h devs on patreon still he didn't do shit for one and a half years.
Even Icstor have slighly better work ethic as psycho 2 years nothing besides a 5 min teaser, what a joke.
Nah don't need 6 more years, 2 years of empty talk is more than enough to complain.
Another uncomfortable fact for ya DC did release bigger & faster updates when he made less money which mean more money doesn't result in more updates.
Same with Icstor when he made more money he became slower & slower, gumdrop & MrZZ are another example for exactly that.
At the end it depends how reliable the dev is, money only isn't the accelerator of progress, primarily will is.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Sure, who cares if one game is developed by a full team while the other is just a solo dev doing everything? In fact, why don't we play a soccerfootball match but my team has 11 players while your has only 3? My team will totally beat the shit out of your team, but hey, it doesn't matter because only the results are important.
Cool story.
From what I know, NLT works alone.

Check out this dev:
Game has been in development for 2 years, never had even 100 patrons, still releases updates every 30-60 days.
It has less to do with number of people working and more to do with actually working on the game.
If a dev isn't interested in making the game, you can give him all the support and time possible and you will still not get 0.1

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020

Believe me, I'm not trying to defend Pshychodelusional here, it's just that it isn't the first time I read that stupid mentality (I'm pretty sure it isn't the first time I see you glorifying NTL either) where as long as a player has fresh fap material for his dick, nothing else matter and everyone else who doesn't keep pace is lazy/milking/bad/etc.
Defending psycho, is exactly what youre doing.
Why shouldn't i support reliable devs ?
Dude it depends who is in your team not how many people are part of it.
If one team have only two players consisting of CR7 & Messi & the other have 11 disabled girls who would win huh ?
Only the results matter, afterall were talking about a sex game not launching a rocket.
There is no way how you can defend 2 years of scam, none.
If you still want to try to, go to gumdrop & icstor's thread and keep white knighting there.
Stop spreading such lies NLT is a one man army he doesn't have a team.
ok.png

What besides of fapping should we do with such kind of games ? write a literature book about it instead ?

Btw this is when the next update of Treasure Of Nadia will be released
Unbenannt.png
And the next update of TON will be 2 weeks after this.

When will Apocalust Version 0.1 released finally ? this month, next month, this year, next year, this decade, next decade or never ? nobody knows!

Last edited:

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Defending psycho, is exactly what youre doing.
Why shouldn't i support reliable devs ?
Dude it depends who is in your team not how much people.
If one team have only two players consisting of CR7 & Messi & the other have 11 disabled girls who would win huh ?
Only the results matter, afterall were talking about a sex game not launching a rocket.
There is no way how you can defend 2 years of scam, none.
If you still want to try to, go to gumdrop & icstor's thread and keep white knighting there.
Btw stop spreading such lies Icstor is a one man army he doesn't have a team.
View attachment 1210610
What besides of fapping should we do with such kind of games ? write a literature book about it instead ?
No, I'm not defending him, I don't give a shit about him, I literally criticized why a short demo like this one has such much popularity 3 pages ago.

You're going completely off-topic here, like sure, talk about disabled people, that totally makes you seem fair... I never named Icstor or Gumdrop either. I never defended anyone's 2 years of scam, I'm also not calling anyone as a scammer. I'm not trying to insult/offend any dev like you do, just that stupid mentality that you and a lot of people like you share.

If dev A is a team made of 5 people working on a game, and dev B is a solo dev who likes to work 20 hours per day on his game, then that great for devs A and B, but don't compare them with dev C who is normal guy who is doing the entire game on his own and works a reasonable amount of time on it. Of course devs A and B will have more progress than C in the same period of time, that doesn't mean that dev C is a bad/lazy/milker developer. Even more importantly, that doesn't give you the right to insult him.

And again, this isn't about Psycho, we could have this same arguement in any other thread and it wouldn't make any difference.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
What kind of strange statements are these.
NLT & Psycho are both 3d h game devs on patreon, so it is natural to compare the two.
Comparing Eletronic Arts to NLT is ludacris.
Why do you bring up the first game from nlt here ? yeah it was shit like dark neighborhood (PD's first game).
Crazy how you involve old camels only to make up your point, which doesn't even make sense in the first place.
Nope he doesn't have a team, the amount of content that he produces in a year feels like there have to be a lot of people behind nlt-media (i give you that) but this isn't the case.
Where did I talk about money? , but fine if this is how you respond:
Icstor makes more money than most of h devs on patreon still he didn't do shit for one and a half years.
Even Icstor have slighly better work ethic as psycho 2 years nothing besides a 5 min teaser.
Nah don't need 6 more years, 2 years of empty talk is more than enough to complain.
Another uncomfortable fact for ya DC did release bigger & faster updates when he made less money which mean more money don't result in more updates.
Same with Icstor when he made more money he became slower & slower, gumdrop & MrZZ are another example.
At the end it depends how reliable the dev is, only money isn't the accelerator of progress, primarily will is.
You are conveniently comparing NLT's 6th game to Psychodelusional's 2nd game so naturally i'm gonna bring up his old games to even out the playing field a little bit even though NLT had a lot of experience with making 3d art even before he started making games. A guy who's been living off of making 3d art for 30 years, versus a man who's been dabbling with it in his free time (dunno if it's still the case, but prior to the demo release he was working a normal 9 to 5 job at a warehouse)

And if it wasn't about the money at all then what is the problem?

I'll tell you exactly what the problem is, it's you.
If you weren't so hot headed, joining the discord server and fanboying over an empty promise and a few screenshot, you wouldn't be having any issues now.
When was the last time you got excited about anything other than porn game, with the same dedication and magnitude?

Just do your thing bubba, when it comes it comes, or not, who cares. Don't lose your sleep over some bullshit you're going to be over with in 20 minutes.

You might think that ignoring this shit is enabling other developers to slack off and you're probably right.
But i ain't paying a dime so as long as i'm going to have some content ready for me for free in 2 or 3 years, i'm golden.
I don't want to be playing NLT games exclusively for the rest of my life because he's the only reliable developer. If this sort of behaviour will sprout another million of devs acting the same way, then as long as one of the comes up with a little bit of content for me to play every once in a while then i'm good.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
You are conveniently comparing NLT's 6th game to Psychodelusional's 2nd game so naturally i'm gonna bring up his old games to even out the playing field a little bit even though NLT had a lot of experience with making 3d art even before he started making games. A guy who's been living off of making 3d art for 30 years, versus a man who's been dabbling with it in his free time (dunno if it's still the case, but prior to the demo release he was working a normal 9 to 5 job at a warehouse)

And if it wasn't about the money at all then what is the problem?

I'll tell you exactly what the problem is, it's you.
If you weren't so hot headed, joining the discord server and fanboying over an empty promise and a few screenshot, you wouldn't be having any issues now.
When was the last time you got excited about anything other than porn game, with the same dedication and magnitude?

Just do your thing bubba, when it comes it comes, or not, who cares. Don't lose your sleep over some bullshit you're going to be over with in 20 minutes.

You might think that ignoring this shit is enabling other developers to slack off and you're probably right.
But i ain't paying a dime so as long as i'm going to have some content ready for me for free in 2 or 3 years, i'm golden.
I don't want to be playing NLT games exclusively for the rest of my life because he's the only reliable developer. If this sort of behaviour will sprout another million of devs acting the same way, then as long as one of the comes up with a little bit of content for me to play every once in a while then i'm good.
Instead of admitting your mistakes (like claiming that nlt is a team), you still keep blaming others and keep telling nonsense.
Nowhere did i say you have to play only games of one dev, incredible how you make such conclusions...
You brought up the money argument which was debunked in one sentence.
Nice try to portray me as a incel, mr chad, just strange that you've spent here way more time than i did, correct me if im wrong.
All you have to do is follow his communication and you will understand what was the problem since the announcement of this game but it's okay in your eyes, the one who points out the problem is the problem, seems legit.
That's my point if ignoring such behaviour like the one from icstor, psycho & gumdrop this will let other devs do the same shit over & over.
Such I don't give a shit mentality is exactly what fuels such scammers.

Last edited:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
No, I'm not defending him, I don't give a shit about him, I literally criticized why a short demo like this one has such much popularity 3 pages ago.

You're going completely off-topic here, like sure, talk about disabled people, that totally makes you seem fair... I never named Icstor or Gumdrop either. I never defended anyone's 2 years of scam, I'm also not calling anyone as a scammer. I'm not trying to insult/offend any dev like you do, just that stupid mentality that you and a lot of people like you share.

If dev A is a team made of 5 people working on a game, and dev B is a solo dev who likes to work 20 hours per day on his game, then that great for devs A and B, but don't compare them with dev C who is normal guy who is doing the entire game on his own and works a reasonable amount of time on it. Of course devs A and B will have more progress than C in the same period of time, that doesn't mean that dev C is a bad/lazy/milker developer. Even more importantly, that doesn't give you the right to insult him.

And again, this isn't about Psycho, we could have this same arguement in any other thread and it wouldn't make any difference.
Thats what makes the difference.
The problem with people like you is that you put everything into perspective.
All you need is numbers (no long novels) to see which dev is more efficient.
Ok what we have is a timeframe of 2 years one year equals 52 weeks x 2 years = 104 : 2 (nlt needs 2 weeks for updates) = 52.
Rule of thumb let's say he released 50 updates with 5 h scenes each which results than in 250.
Psycho on the other hand droped a demo with not even a fraction of it.
Who provided more play time huh ? pretty easy to tell.

Ps Never insulted psycho it was an exaggerated example so that you will understand me right away

Last edited:
Reactions: Noambonsky

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Instead of admitting your mistakes (like claiming that nlt is a team), you still keep blaming others and keep telling nonsense.
Nowhere did i say you have to play only games of one dev, incredible how you make such conclusions...
You brought up the money argument which was debunked with one sentence.
Nice try to portray me as a incel, mr chad, just strange that you've spent here way more time than i did, correct me if im wrong.
All you have to do is follow his communication and you will understand what was the problem since the announcement of this game but it's okay in your eyes, the one who points out the problem is the problem, seems legit.
That's my exact point if ignoring such behaviour like the one from icstor, psycho & gumdrop this will let other devs do the same shit over & over.
Well, it was good talking to ya, but it seems you kinda went off track now and you're nitpicking shit i said and showing it out of context acting as if it's a positive reinforcement to your argument. I'm not gonna deflect every single thing individually and try to muscle you into submission, it's getting kinda boring and it's turning into me vs you and nobody wants to read that shit anyways.

Reactions: uiopuiop3112

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Thats what makes the difference.
The problem with people like you is that you put everything into perspective.
All you need is numbers (no long novels) to see which dev is more efficient.
Ok what we have is a timeframe of 2 years one year equals 52 weeks x 2 years = 104 : 2 (nlt needs 2 weeks for updates) = 52.
Rule of thumb let's say he released 50 updates with 5 h scenes each which results than in 250.
Psycho on the other hand droped a demo with not even a fraction of it.
Who provided more play time huh ? pretty easy to tell.

Ps Never insulted psycho it was an exaggerated example so that you will understand me right away
Eto... Besides saying that Psycho has been scamming people for 2 years, you kinda compared some devs with disabled girls... Yeah not insulting at all. Of course I'll put things into perspective. That isn't a problem, that's common sense from a human being. Now I get why you think that way if you don't even get that. I'm also a number's guy so I can play your game with pleasure.

- Dev A makes 52 updates in two year with 5 sex scenes each so 260 in total.
- Dev B makes 8 updates in two years with 5 sex scenes each so 40 in total.

That means dev A is better/works more, right? Not necessarily. If dev A makes sex scenes with only 1 animation while dev B makes sex scenes with 8 animation, then you have 260x1 = 260 for dev A and 40x8 = 320 for dev B. If you got fooled because dev A releases updates faster then that's your problem but the case is that dev B is better/works harder following that criteria only. Not let's suppose that dev A has 2 animations per sex scene so it becomes 520 to 320, is dev A better now? Not necessarily. If dev A is 20yo who lives with his parents and has his own private place to work in the game and dev B is 40yo who has to take care of his childrens because they're at home all day long due to COVID and can't work in a private plce because he needs to have his kids in sight, would you still think dev A is better when dev B makes so much with so little?.

Yes, of course I'll put things into perspective. Saying that that is "whiteknighting" is like calling a simp to a man because he gave the minimum amount of respect to a woman. I think that thinking "Don't care how he is able to do it only the results are important." is like saying "I don't give a shit about anything else as long as my dick has fresh fap material".

It isn't the first time we argue about this, I guess it also won't be the last, but I'm done with you for now. Just please don't keep insulting others, okay? Be polite please.

• Angry
Reactions: uiopuiop3112
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes