Ceadmon

May 28, 2020

Nooooooooooo!
How dare you say anything remotely positive about a dev who takes their game seriously and has a professional approach!
You are worse than Hitler!
We'll achushili the only game dev whose capable of gud game development is icstor as I shall demonstrate.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Imagine if you work for a company and they keep paying your salary for 2 years. Every time they ask for updates on your job, you either ignore them or tell them you'll have it ready soon. Then after 2 years, you show them the work of like 1-2 months, but you don't get fired cuz you promise to show something in 3-4 weeks...
I just imagined that and i gotta say, having a job like that would be absolutely amazing. I think everyone would agree on that.
Now i can't even hate on the guy because i don't want to look like a hypocrite. Gotta respect the hustle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noambonsky

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
From what I read, it seems to me that this dev has decided to sell illusions, given the large group of deluded supporters who follow him.
I also think that starting and completing such a project would be a much, much more profitable choice ...
However, everyone is free to choose the options they think are most appropriate.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Well, he says he will spent the next 3-4 week working in the main content for 0.1. Let's see if in july the game is release or the devs makes one more crying baby post with delays and excuses

Reactions: uhhhok

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Well I guess we getting another "video to show the game" next January

Also thanks a lot for the render!

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
So in 2 years he have done? Nothing. Amazing. Btw, he needs that much time just to write down a story. Let alone render it. Code it, minigame it and turn it into events usable in renpy.
Well see you nezt millennia.
Last 2 years has been explained already , whether buy it or not, it doesnt make any difference, it is gone. Reading 2 years comments sound like a broken record.

Now lets see what will happen,
- regular reports
- dead line until end of June for 0.1 version

Recent status of dev progress read below link 1
https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-scene-demo-psychodelusional.79552/post-58414431

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes