Cuong2000

Jul 16, 2020
Psycho said there will be 0.1 version in 3-4 weeks so let's wait and see if he does what he says
(I hope after version 0.1 he will update the new version regularly about 1-2 weeks)
(Sorry for my english)

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
Hahaha so much flame :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I urge you look up all the posts Psycho wrote over the 2 years full of promises. Then start your argument. You might realize you have nothing to build on.
Yes, this is scam. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me :)
Could you please post what he said, those people can't google. :ROFLMAO:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Eto... Besides saying that Psycho has been scamming people for 2 years, you kinda compared some devs with disabled girls... Yeah not insulting at all.
I have not brought this in any offensive context and you know that.
Stop poking around a word just to have something to complain about.

Of course I'll put things into perspective. That isn't a problem, that's common sense from a human being. Now I get why you think that way if you don't even get that. I'm also a number's guy so I can play your game with pleasure.

- Dev A makes 52 updates in two year with 5 sex scenes each so 260 in total.
- Dev B makes 8 updates in two years with 5 sex scenes each so 40 in total.
Assume developer B is Psycho in your portrayal... where did he release 8 updates ? not even 2 updates we got from him in 2 years.
You are fighting a losing battle here, by exactly doing what you claim not to do, namely to protect idlers.

That means dev A is better/works more, right? Not necessarily. If dev A makes sex scenes with only 1 animation while dev B makes sex scenes with 8 animation, then you have 260x1 = 260 for dev A and 40x8 = 320 for dev B. If you got fooled because dev A releases updates faster then that's your problem but the case is that dev B is better/works harder following that criteria only. Not let's suppose that dev A has 2 animations per sex scene so it becomes 520 to 320, is dev A better now? Not necessarily.
While i'm talking about things that NLT has already published, you come up with things that are completely imaginary and even your bogus numbers weren't met by psycho.
Your calculation does not work out afterall NLT released 50 Updates with good amount of animations.
While Apocalust got only one Demo in the meantime which had less animations than 2 of 50 from Treasure Of Nadia.

If dev A is 20yo who lives with his parents and has his own private place to work in the game and dev B is 40yo who has to take care of his childrens because they're at home all day long due to COVID and can't work in a private plce because he needs to have his kids in sight, would you still think dev A is better when dev B makes so much with so little?.
How much harder do you want to display psycho's conditions ? what's next ? let me guess!
psycho works on RDR3 & GTA6 at the same time while performing pushups upside down with a weight vest ?
(Could really expect that you come up with such absurd things just to present this scammer in a good light)

He reached his third goal which means:
Unbenannt.png
He is talking about full time dedication.

As for your children's argument:
DC have three kids (forth is on the way) delivers fully handdrawn game every 4 months plus he streams daily.
Now you will say: "but look the amount of money DC makes" yup he makes a lot of money but back in the days when he made less $ he delivered updates every 2 months with even more content.
Btw psycho already would earn much much more dollars than most of the dev's on patreon if he had kept his promises...
In your worldview, Icstor is just as good as MrDots because he just has some imaginary problems.
However, it cannot be that NLT also has to look after his children ? and peculiarly no dev can have a wive that can watch after there kids huh ?
Those who work in a factory have to stay at home as well because of the children or does that only apply to developers ? Oh right, developers strangely have to monitor their kids 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, strange but true, people who do other jobs can do without it.

Yes, of course I'll put things into perspective. Saying that that is "whiteknighting" is like calling a simp to a man because he gave the minimum amount of respect to a woman. I think that thinking "Don't care how he is able to do it only the results are important." is like saying "I don't give a shit about anything else as long as my dick has fresh fap material".
Again we're talking here about fuckable pixels not real life people now that's what you should put into perspective.

It isn't the first time we argue about this, I guess it also won't be the last, but I'm done with you for now. Just please don't keep insulting others, okay? Be polite please.
Nobody was insulted get lost of the victim mentality.

How much promises did psycho fulfill ?
People call him still a scammer, milker etc are they all wrong, and your the divine ?
If it goes after your logic definitely!

Last edited:

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
Just briefly UPDATE -25-05-2021

First post in here is on Jul 24, 2019 @ https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-psychodelusional-discussion-thread.33873/

LAST POSTS IN PATREON

- on 22 May 2021
- on 17 May 2021
- on 07May 2021

PATREON GOAL DEFINATION

- $ 3000 not reached yet
Dedicated animation rig: If we get all the way to this point, I will purchase a dedicated gaming pc strictly to be used for speeding up animations and rendering
around the clock!

RECENT INCOME FLUCTUATION

25 feb Patreon income $919.87
27 feb Patreon income $901.63 (fall)
28 feb Dev published 2 new photos
28 feb Patreon income $949.27 (increase)
1st Mar Patreon income $887 (fall)
2nd Mar Patreon income $801 (fall)
3rd Mar Patreon income $888 (increase ) - # 219
4th Mar Patreon income $898 (increase ) - # 221
7th Mar Patreon income $919 (increase ) - # 228
10th Mar Patreon income $949 (increase ) - # 234
13th Mar Patreon income $971 (increase ) - # 240
25th May Patreon income $2434 (increase ) - # 432

PREVIOUS TARGETS
15th March: launch trailer or at least a quick progress update - announced by Dev on 28th feb - realized

31st March : v0.1 will be released ( Either the trailer + a tester version) - announced by Dev on 28th feb ( demo released )

- (a relatively short) Intro released this month, with some puzzles and some lewd scenes. <- If I can't get this out before the end of the month or at least in the testers hands I will pause pledges for now. (Realized )

- The rest of the content with sandbox completed inside of next month. <- Again, even if I get the first goal done, if I cannot get this done in the following month I will just pause the pledges in April as well. ----------

- Weekly reports publish (On track - continue )

RECENTS TARGETS

- Currently I am finishing all the remade/new features/ui. Basically everything feature wise is new except for the powers tab which is still a focal point in the game. I'll need somewhere between 2-4 days to finish as i am stuck getting my games notifications to work as well as more screen flickering and finding more premo ui sounds. ( 17 May)

- 3-4 weeks working on main story in order to complete 0.1 version (from 22nd May)

- Weekly report (ON TRACK and continue )

EXPECTATIONS

- 0.1 version release not before 22nd June 2021
- According to previous events, Possible delays on targets

OTHER PATREON POSTS

6 April Progress update

13 April demo download

22 April Progress update - Special render and thank you

29 April Progress update + May animation pool

7 May quick report -1

17 May quick report -2

21 May progress report - Brief explanation of Story and game structure

PS: any ideas for KPI values that can be included in here?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
If people read the previous discussion thread, they will see why psycho has a bad reputation now. He spent two years breaking promises and breaking deadlines that the game would be released "later next month". I am happy that he is apparently on a good pace now, but all the suspicion and criticism that he is receiving until launching the first version of the game is not unfair.
He is reaping what he sowed.

Cuong2000

Jul 16, 2020
I think people should stop saying Psycho is a scammer and wait 3-4 weeks like he said
(in 3-4 weeks you can do other things instead of being here and talking bad about him)
let him work
(sorry for my english)

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
dude! delete this post. Please don't do this here too. I am not opposing you, but this is too much. If an update gets delayed, speak a few words about it. Please dont do this. I hope you delete this.
Why would he. I think that is exactly what needs to be done. Transparency. Transparency so that every potential patron can see a scam miles away.

Arcanw please continue with these updates, bro. Keep up the good work

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
I think people should stop saying Psycho is a scammer and wait 3-4 weeks like he said
(in 3-4 weeks you can do other things instead of being here and talking bad about him)
let him work
(sorry for my english)
Imagine if you work for a company and they keep paying your salary for 2 years. Every time they ask for updates on your job, you either ignore them or tell them you'll have it ready soon. Then after 2 years, you show them the work of like 1-2 months, but you don't get fired cuz you promise to show something in 3-4 weeks...

I liked the demo and I am pretty sure Psycho can deliver a great game (that is if he releases an update in the next 2 years), but claiming that he wasn't scamming his Patreons for the last 2 years is just bogus. He could have paused payments on Patreon anytime like other devs have done when they weren't working on their games.

Cuong2000

Jul 16, 2020
Imagine if you work for a company and they keep paying your salary for 2 years. Every time they ask for updates on your job, you either ignore them or tell them you'll have it ready soon. Then after 2 years, you show them the work of like 1-2 months, but you don't get fired cuz you promise to show something in 3-4 weeks...

I liked the demo and I am pretty sure Psycho can deliver a great game (that is if he releases an update in the next 2 years), but claiming that he wasn't scamming his Patreons for the last 2 years is just bogus. He could have paused payments on Patreon anytime like other devs have done when they weren't working on their games.
I think those 2 years he did other work to buy new computer
Because a game with such high image quality requires a high-end computer to be able to do it quickly and efficiently.
I think the patrons made a huge contribution during that time
Thank you very much!!!

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
I think those 2 years he did other work to buy new computer
Because a game with such high image quality requires a high-end computer to be able to do it quickly and efficiently.
I think the patrons made a huge contribution during that time
Thank you very much!!!
Is this the 1990s, or something else entirely? To build graphics like these faster, you don't need a €250,000 silicon graphics workstation.

This guy isn't even using Iray, the slowest rendering software on the market. Octane is what he's using, and it's not only faster, but it also allows you to use your computer's ram as Vram, so even old 6 GB cards will benefit. Consider a 3060ti.

Even the best machine you could make today will cost less than $10,000, and he's made more than that in the last five months.

A 3060 would take 4 minutes to make any of his renders, a 3090 would take under a minute, and 2 in the workstation I linked would take 30 seconds or less.

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
Unfortunately it is f***ing true and it is applicable to most of the Devs here.
Seems to be true partially. There are devs in that concept and others too. Frankly better to support good application rather than the complaining about the bad ones and that will be progressive approach.
Such as NLT, Some likes its game, some doesnt. In the end, Dev working by schedule and mostly accomplished what is expected
NTL has 14 748 Patreons and long ago accomplished all the goals. Its Patreon levels are different though

For psychodelusional, had some bad 2 years according to last posts of devs (This discussion doesnt make sense at this moment).
For now , Dev looks promising, support increases,
reports coming up. People likes Devs game concept and graphics which means Dev might reach or get better than NTL.
Ofcourse if Dev can overcome todays pain in order to gain tomorrow strength
Appears to me the End of the June will be milestone for future...

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes