matamesum

Mar 21, 2019
Render take time plus he needs that monthly income to make more renders. lol Seriously i bet any money the updates for this game are knock out in month or 2 before the update drops 8 months for update is comedy guys hand drawing renders can do it faster
imo mate, they make average $4,356/month, they sure 100% buy better or high end pc or gpu like rtx4090, so like render is nothing than 1-2 min or less than 1 min or maybe 30sec maybe more faster. THe problem is dragging project, like we see before another dev doing that to make it hope for fans.

Human emotion if see money coming every sec its heaven, i see you guys will be do same, i mean if they rush project that more cost work. Imagine they finish it now so we do want more content right?

my prediction its coming for end year or maybe next year. I see dev always post render that make who supporting them happy and getting hope for new update. But render/image cant make you cum.

Like dev say: " but don't be surprised if it takes longer than this month since I need to do a few more things now "

You know what that mean. That mean money laundry its working.

Reactions: kingm32323

dad.

Aug 22, 2020
i wouldnt call that person/persons who is reporting games "white knight" but "pathetic jerk"...and could only wish him/them most of things/content being reported to happen to them and those closest to them in RL.:Kappa:
Kris from Patron probably was fucked while growing up by a family member and so incest is a sensitive subject for the lad. It's a fucking game...aka pretend. What's next, shooting games taken down because they imitate murder or killing? Dude probably jerks off to Better Homes & Garden magazines or Bed Bath & Beyond I swear. Some Christianmingles [dot]com type of loner

• Haha
Reactions: duddytuddy1222

dad.

Aug 22, 2020
imo mate, they make average $4,356/month, they sure 100% buy better or high end pc or gpu like rtx4090, so like render is nothing than 1-2 min or less than 1 min or maybe 30sec maybe more faster. THe problem is dragging project, like we see before another dev doing that to make it hope for fans.

Human emotion if see money coming every sec its heaven, i see you guys will be do same, i mean if they rush project that more cost work. Imagine they finish it now so we do want more content right?

my prediction its coming for end year or maybe next year. I see dev always post render that make who supporting them happy and getting hope for new update. But render/image cant make you cum.

Like dev say: " but don't be surprised if it takes longer than this month since I need to do a few more things now "

You know what that mean. That mean money laundry its working.
Yea I don't understand why people can't wrap their heads around that concept. There's literally ZERO incentive for a dev to complete a game any time soon. Even more so to 'rush' out updates. Why? So that we can stop paying them to create something? Yea they totally don't want to be receiving money from people on the hopes that this product (game) will deliver exactly what they wanted to see. A lot of devs (there are exceptions to this however) milk this shit for as long as possible, probably until they feel they're about to get a bit of an uprising and then either throw the people a bone or release and update. Then really shitty people, like DarkCookie is the first time come to mind, had the brilliant idea of going to a new engine or some ridiculous excuse to start it all over again. For awhile it seemed like the norm was to stop around v0.4~v0.8 and all the sudden find a reason to have to recode/remake and do it all over again, except this time, at a slower pace. Like what incentive do they have to finish a project? To have to come up with another new game to lock in that job security? If you told me you would pay me almost 5k a month to do a job, regardless of how long it took me, and if I finished sooner there was nothing to reward me apart from no longer receiving any pay, yea I'm not going to hustle to get that job done. However in saying that, personally that isn't how my mind is wired, I don't bop people or scam or take advantage of people like that. Sure a few jobs I've had I've perhaps not busted ass as hard as I normally can or wouldz but when I finished was irrelevant to the job being completed.

Reactions: duddytuddy1222
3.90 star(s) 139 Votes