RUSTAO

Apr 12, 2023
Go ask the dev, they aren't here, you can join their Patreon for free and then message them....
I understand, I thought there might be someone involved, just like other games that people report. However, from the looks of it, I believe it is experiencing difficulties or even abandoned.

Jul 24, 2023
I talked about it before, if Psycho got the motivation and dedication of actually working on his game just like NLT, we definitely already got a second game by now. But when I said that here before there was someone that glazing Psycho and saying NLT is not at his level, lmao wtf. Even though I like Psycho's art style more no way NLT is inferior to Psycho in terms of making these games.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I talked about it before, if Psycho got the motivation and dedication of actually working on his game just like NLT, we definitely already got a second game by now. But when I said that here before there was someone that glazing Psycho and saying NLT is not at his level, lmao wtf. Even though I like Psycho's art style more no way NLT is inferior to Psycho in terms of making these games.
im sure there are also those claiming that michele88 (or whatever the name could eb) games are great...comparing apocalust with nlt-games-for-kids is pretty much laughable as previous claims, LMAO wtf.

3.90 star(s) 140 Votes