madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
At least he is upfront about not finishing the game soon, now it's up to patron whether they want to continue supporting or not. Which i think is far better then giving some random date.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Apocalust - Progress update and stuff coming up!
Hello Patrons!
This is just a quick progress update for the week as well as a heads up on a few things coming up and where I am at.
This past week went well, honestly most weeks since the demo release, one thing or another either went wrong or I got stuck trying to get something to work but I think now that I am focusing on my best stuff and on making each characters scenes/scenarios better and more interesting rather than spreading myself out over a bunch of environments, it really sped me up a lot.
Again, there is no release date, it could take 100 years(not literally) to finish as I have taken already but I’m gonna think out loud just to let you know what’s up with the game and what my goals for the coming months are.
My goal was to finish all of the main story content by the end of this month and then go back to coding stuff and problem solving once this is complete, I can tell you this month went well but not perfect, so it will for sure go a week into next month until I am complete the main story content. If it somehow goes beyond that, I will let you know what's going on, but this is where I am at now.
When I am on the cusp of finishing, most of the work is going to just be done in After Effects IE, chopping up animations, adding particle effects and things you saw similar to the demo, and some new stuff as well! Some of the scenes are only somewhere around 7-8 animations but once there are variations added with different sfx and particles etc it winds up being a lot higher than that, somewhat similar to how the demo was formatted but a bit different to save on production time. Anyhow, once I am done that, I’ll give a content count and move on to the rest of the stuff to finish before the main 0.1 is out.
I do have a tendency to talk about problems and things that I am struggling with but to be honest things are going amazingly right now and I am super excited to show you what I have come up with and some of the cool stuff I kept secret for a while!
Also, I think when I upload a preview, since most of the game is animated, I will show mainly frames from either different story animated idles or one of the tease animations. Because most of the shots are breathing/animated, whenever I do a still where the camera scrolls, I try to put extra effort into it so you get kind of an art piece out of those scenes so I don't want to spoil too many of them.
So if you see several 1080p previews during the week, these are mainly gonna be animation frames and not just static images in game.
Anyhow, just a quick update for now!
There is a new Ultra Gamer poll for Evelyn’s animation and pinup set if you would like to vote on that.
Thanks a million for the support and I’ll be back in about a week or so with another progress update as well as the Ultra Gamer rewards.
Have a great weekend and I will talk to you again soon!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I said a few days ago that he was going to say that he would need more days to complete the content of this supposed 0.1. So predictable. Get ready for another year with nothing. And isn't it interesting how this guy went from "if the game didn't come out at the end of March, I'll stop wasting everyone's time" to "there is no release date, it could take 100 years"? It seems that after doing that crybaby post in February and receiving the pity from the supporters, he was quite comfortable with continuing to take money from patrons without giving anything back indefinitely, to the point of making jokes like this "could take 100 years ". Put this dev in the same trash can that others shit devs who doesn't deserve to be named belong to

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I said a few days ago that he was going to say that he would need more days to complete the content of this supposed 0.1. So predictable. Get ready for another year with nothing. And isn't it interesting how this guy went from "if the game didn't come out at the end of March, I'll stop wasting everyone's time" to "there is no release date, it could take 100 years"? It seems that after doing that crybaby post in February and receiving the pity from the supporters, he was quite comfortable with continuing to take money from patrons without giving anything back indefinitely, to the point of making jokes like this "could take 100 years ". Put this dev in the same trash can that others shit devs who doesn't deserve to be named belong to
if I have not misunderstood, it is understood that to finish it he will need a testament ...

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Since the next update may take a long time, i'm reposting the link with all previews/teaser, almost everything should be there. (except previews behind big paywall). Feel free to send me anything missing
Also, pictures from last posts are included.

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
Apocalust - Progress update and stuff coming up!
Hello Patrons!
This is just a quick progress update for the week as well as a heads up on a few things coming up and where I am at.
This past week went well, honestly most weeks since the demo release, one thing or another either went wrong or I got stuck trying to get something to work but I think now that I am focusing on my best stuff and on making each characters scenes/scenarios better and more interesting rather than spreading myself out over a bunch of environments, it really sped me up a lot.
Again, there is no release date, it could take 100 years(not literally) to finish as I have taken already but I’m gonna think out loud just to let you know what’s up with the game and what my goals for the coming months are.
My goal was to finish all of the main story content by the end of this month and then go back to coding stuff and problem solving once this is complete, I can tell you this month went well but not perfect, so it will for sure go a week into next month until I am complete the main story content. If it somehow goes beyond that, I will let you know what's going on, but this is where I am at now.
When I am on the cusp of finishing, most of the work is going to just be done in After Effects IE, chopping up animations, adding particle effects and things you saw similar to the demo, and some new stuff as well! Some of the scenes are only somewhere around 7-8 animations but once there are variations added with different sfx and particles etc it winds up being a lot higher than that, somewhat similar to how the demo was formatted but a bit different to save on production time. Anyhow, once I am done that, I’ll give a content count and move on to the rest of the stuff to finish before the main 0.1 is out.
I do have a tendency to talk about problems and things that I am struggling with but to be honest things are going amazingly right now and I am super excited to show you what I have come up with and some of the cool stuff I kept secret for a while!
Also, I think when I upload a preview, since most of the game is animated, I will show mainly frames from either different story animated idles or one of the tease animations. Because most of the shots are breathing/animated, whenever I do a still where the camera scrolls, I try to put extra effort into it so you get kind of an art piece out of those scenes so I don't want to spoil too many of them.
So if you see several 1080p previews during the week, these are mainly gonna be animation frames and not just static images in game.
Anyhow, just a quick update for now!
There is a new Ultra Gamer poll for Evelyn’s animation and pinup set if you would like to vote on that.
Thanks a million for the support and I’ll be back in about a week or so with another progress update as well as the Ultra Gamer rewards.
Have a great weekend and I will talk to you again soon!
I try to improve here, improve there, game will be release next 100 years, thanks for money stupid patreons.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Looks like this project is going to complete 2 years since it's announcement without any actual game version.

Idk what will be the situation after one year?

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
This guy is overcomplicating his game to a hilarious degree. Rather than working on new scenes and polishing previous stuff in coming updates, he is constantly re-doing older ones and re-working game features. There are so many red flags concerning his project management I dont even know where to begin. This kind of approach to a project is not sustainable and predestined to fail. This is not me beeing pessimistic either, I have worked on enough software projects and witnessed as many fail to tell you this will not work out.

Last edited:

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
I try to improve here, improve there, game will be release next 100 years, thanks for money stupid patreons.
RECENT INCOME FLUCTUATION

25 feb Patreon income $919.87
27 feb Patreon income $901.63 (fall)
28 feb Dev published 2 new photos
28 feb Patreon income $949.27 (increase)
1st Mar Patreon income $887 (fall)
2nd Mar Patreon income $801 (fall)
3rd Mar Patreon income $888 (increase ) - # 219
4th Mar Patreon income $898 (increase ) - # 221
7th Mar Patreon income $919 (increase ) - # 228
10th Mar Patreon income $949 (increase ) - # 234
13th Mar Patreon income $971 (increase ) - # 240
25th May Patreon income $2434 (increase ) - # 432
20th jun Patreon income $2592 (increase ) - # 449

$2,000 - reached! per month

Long Term: If I can eventually get to 2000$ I can then afford to do this in a full time capacity. Effectively decreasing time between releases on new Chapters/Content two-three fold and can dedicate all of my time to developing adult games!

With your gracious support after that, I can add new stuff to improve my games, like commissioning animators for scenes, hiring someone for original music for new Chapters and possibly getting a permanent coder to get over those scripting/design humps.

$1,000 - reached! per month

Hardware and programs: This money is going towards upgrading/building a better hardware setup so we can make the best games possible! Also is being used to save up for bigger programs like an extended maya license in the future or a full copy of photoshop!

Reactions: uiopuiop3112

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
At best September....
At worst... well... make an educated guess.
At best some day man.....some day.
At worst. Never ever

Oh wow a pc that can fit photoshop? Must be like a 200 dollar laptop! How big is the fuckong photoshop? Do you really think people have never used photoshop.

Does this idiot understand that "extended license maya" is not a fucking program but a damn license for a program?

The lies are in 3d. Seriously.
To add to that.

Awell made render can if you overdue it kill your graphics card. However that can only happen if you render some amazing shit and that amazing shit is sure as hell not some pictures or animations for a sex game.

Try rendering some UE 5 animations or environments and that can kill your card pretty fast if you don't have a big rig. But people need to stop believing shit like "i need a new rig for all this rendering" if my daughter can render her vacation,school trip pics and videos with a 300 bucks laptop so can the dev of this game.

Ah, yes the average 100 Terabyte photoshop program! Wow definitely needs something more than a 200 dollar laptop! And what's this I hear? A whole license?? A maya license?? Wow! That is like 2kb? Call NASA we gonna need there apollo 11 computer!
Apollo 11 Computer is already obsolete in the face of the all time champion called "Gameboy"

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Awell made render can if you overdue it kill your graphics card. However that can only happen if you render some amazing shit and that amazing shit is sure as hell not some pictures or animations for a sex game.

Try rendering some UE 5 animations or environments and that can kill your card pretty fast if you don't have a big rig. But people need to stop believing shit like "i need a new rig for all this rendering" if my daughter can render her vacation,school trip pics and videos with a 300 bucks laptop so can the dev of this game.

Apollo 11 Computer is already obsolete in the face of the all time champion called "Gameboy"
Word, the most important thing is still the will of the developer, after that comes computing power, etc.

Icstor have 7 RTX 3090's & still didn't do anything for nearly 2 years, besides of mining...

1278625_1624215609733.png

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
Let's all agree he is just fucking with us with these progress updates to maintain no. of patreons as well as money(well now he knows the trick of how to make these patreons stick with these useless progress updates)..And there are far better developers who with less support are making better games and with less money too and require more attention than these milking developers..
Meanwhile psycho writing each progress updates..
1043009_Surm81t.gif

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes