PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Downloaded back in April, finally tried it today.

I note that none of the "screenshots" at the bottom appear in the demo.

I also note that there is no apparent way to access Save/Load menu.

AND I WILL ALSO NOTE THAT I WILL DEFINITELY DELETE THE NEXT VERSION {IF IT ARRIVES BEFORE I DIE} AS SOON AS I SEE THE FIRST SCREEN WITH WHITE-ON-WHITE TEXT.

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
Any progress yet?
Here is progress :)
Still needs money for;

$3,000 Dedicated animation rig: If we get all the way to this point, I will purchase a dedicated gaming pc strictly to be used for speeding up animations and rendering around the clock!

RECENT INCOME FLUCTUATION

25 feb Patreon income $919.87
27 feb Patreon income $901.63 (fall)
28 feb Dev published 2 new photos
28 feb Patreon income $949.27 (increase)
1st Mar Patreon income $887 (fall)
2nd Mar Patreon income $801 (fall)
3rd Mar Patreon income $888 (increase ) - # 219
4th Mar Patreon income $898 (increase ) - # 221
7th Mar Patreon income $919 (increase ) - # 228
10th Mar Patreon income $949 (increase ) - # 234
13th Mar Patreon income $971 (increase ) - # 240
25th May Patreon income $2434 (increase ) - # 432
20th jun Patreon income $2592 (increase ) - # 449
24th jun Patreon income $2509 (fall) - # 455

$2,000 - reached! per month

Long Term: If I can eventually get to 2000$ I can then afford to do this in a full time capacity. Effectively decreasing time between releases on new Chapters/Content two-three fold and can dedicate all of my time to developing adult games!

With your gracious support after that, I can add new stuff to improve my games, like commissioning animators for scenes, hiring someone for original music for new Chapters and possibly getting a permanent coder to get over those scripting/design humps.

$1,000 - reached! per month

Hardware and programs: This money is going towards upgrading/building a better hardware setup so we can make the best games possible! Also is being used to save up for bigger programs like an extended maya license in the future or a full copy of photoshop!

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Excuses after excuses lmao! He seem to have dropped the scene demo just to retain his patreons since he probably noticed a lot of his subs were losing trust on him after almost 2 years of excuses and no release. He released a small scene demo so that he could say 'here look I AM indeed working on the game' and then continue his game of excuses. Drop a few renders or animations here and there, add some new excuse as to why he couldn't work on the game last few weeks, call it progress update and just milk the money from his subs as long as he can. Way to go, feel a bit sorry for those who have been backing him on patreon for a long time.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Excuses after excuses lmao! He seem to have dropped the scene demo just to retain his patreons since he probably noticed a lot of his subs were losing trust on him after almost 2 years of excuses and no release. He released a small scene demo so that he could say 'here look I AM indeed working on the game' and then continue his game of excuses. Drop a few renders or animations here and there, add some new excuse as to why he couldn't work on the game last few weeks, call it progress update and just milk the money from his subs as long as he can. Way to go, feel a bit sorry for those who have been backing him on patreon for a long time.
In fact he is suffering a lot ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
That demo alone has the best content so far from any game.
Best renderers with the best lighting
super hot animations
best and hottest models if you ask me (no skinny bitches here)

This is not the usual crappy Daz 3D content that you see from 99% of the games here.
this is made by someone with amazing skills.
i have used Daz 3D for 2.5 years now but this is another level even for me.

you got hype you say?
LOL get the fucking demo and im sure you will be amazed.
come back with a real comment after you have played it.
just by looking at your deviantart ... everything is next level for you buddy!
and if after 2.5 years of using Daz 3D you generate those results - time to stop trying!

Outside of that ... claiming best this best that is just another simp ... clingy ... shrub ... beta ... desperate behaviour by another fanatic > AKA > It's a lie! :)

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
you got hype you say?
LOL get the fucking demo and im sure you will be amazed.
come back with a real comment after you have played it.
So I broke my promise (to myself) and downloaded and "played" the demo.
Yep, his work is amazing indeed.

But I still firmly believe what I told you and have written in this thread about him and how he treats his patreons, existent and future ones; the guy is milking them without shame and hide behind words like "depression". Yeah I'd like to be depressed while getting more than 2K $ per month for making fancy cg photos of characters of a game that exists only in his mind (and in our fantasy).

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
"$3,000 Dedicated animation rig: If we get all the way to this point, I will purchase a dedicated gaming pc strictly to be used for speeding up animations and rendering around the clock!"

I bet that his next milestone will be 4K to hire actors to add voices in his game. Oops!! I forgot there is no game to play yet.
Let the milking continue!

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
"$3,000 Dedicated animation rig: If we get all the way to this point, I will purchase a dedicated gaming pc strictly to be used for speeding up animations and rendering around the clock!"

I bet that his next milestone will be 4K to hire actors to add voices in his game. Oops!! I forgot there is no game to play yet.
Let the milking continue!
With his rig he could already render UE 5 Stuff without problem around the clock. How many Nvidia RTX 3080 does the dude have exactly? 6 or more? This dev has 0 shame.

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
No progress update even so 9 days already have been passed... i bet psycho is stuck with stuff this very moment

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes