Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Just had an idea. Why not join forces and make a sex VN about a dev that creates very good renders and a demo and buys up on RTX 3080s only to stop everything he was doing to try and bang the neighbours wife while he makes a living on the false hopes of his patreons who still believe he is making a game for them and toss money at him every month.....

On second thought that is probably way to unrealistic to be believeable......

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
ohh, really? hahaha
Psychodelusional has completed a game.
I am pissed at psycho for so many delays too, but I wanna give him a chance. August as target release for EP1.Let's see.
Wtf? Another release date? Wasnt it april?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
ohh, really? hahaha
Psychodelusional has completed a game.
I am pissed at psycho for so many delays too, but I wanna give him a chance. August as target release for EP1.Let's see.
Yeah and said game he completed only was finished after a very long period of time and alot of complaints. This already starts with said complaints and nothing to show for. Meanwhile the date for target release got changed now how many times?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
not that it matters at this time anymore, but there's a new post on patreon

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
This status update I want to give an update before month end and give some thoughts heading into July.
This week was a bit slower than my previous, I’ve just started cpap therapy and trying to work through this heat wave was a bit shit but I still got a fair bit done by the end of it.
I am still not done the main content yet and it will for sure go longer than 1 week into July since this past week was slower than usual. Mainly something I notice is besides things outside my control, when I have a slow week or progress goes off the rails it usually starts off with doing some “fucking with shit work” like adding i-clone to the workflow and then eventually axing that and sticking with blender for external stuff. (which added a ton of cool stuff now though!)
Things like this tend to rip into time and knowing that when I am fully done the main content, I have to go back to troubleshooting coding/trying to get new stuff to work (mainly the house/harem/event oriented stuff that isn’t done yet is what I am referring too) that might take a fair bit as well so I have a few thoughts and ideas for what's coming up!
I think in July I want to change a few plans somewhat.
Though the game and more difficult to make bells and whistles stuff isn’t done. The core story/puzzle stuff basically is figured out and is more or less the easiest and also the most fun/hottest stuff for me to make. That coupled with the fact that every time I get something out the door it gives me a lot of momentum and confidence getting peoples feedback. For instance, just getting the special renders/animation and polls out to the higher tier patrons is something I get a lot of joy out of because I like to see peoples feedback and reactions to things quicker than something I am drawing out over several months. (for instance I started posting the public versions of my stuff on / / and that’s another place I can get feedback from, though these are just a few still images, mainly I am focusing on your guys ideas/feedback more than anything else.
This is going to be me just thinking out loud now but I want to try to set something up where I am essentially looking forward to several different things per month instead of being in a bit of a loop I tend to find myself in where I say to myself “okay you need to get this done, and this done and show this finished by this time or people are gonna think your lazy or don't care.” Again, this is literally just weird thoughts that go through my head and something I have been dealing with since the beginning (literally like 4 years ago.)
So anyhow, sorry for the ramble but ya I have an idea that gets me going and I want to share with you and get your thoughts on in the comments if you would like to give me your input.
I am going to speak out loud about timings and content delivery but keep in mind this is just a rough idea and I am not setting any hard rules for myself publicly unless I know for an absolute fact I can hit it, this is just a guideline (similar to posting schedule) of when I can get what out and the way I would like to deliver content.
0.1 I am thinking about just releasing sooner than later because I want to see what you guys think so far regardless of what is or isn’t fully completed because what’s there so far is an interesting and quirky story (in my eyes), awesome and hot scenes, and mainly animated stuff, just lacking some of the more hard and unique stuff I am making that I know is gonna take a while.
What I want to do, and again this is just me thinking out loud, is make releases and content delivery more interactive in general and more frequent, for instance the first week of a month I focus on main game content while ultra gamer poll is going, I then take a 2 day break to do the pinup stuff + animation, then go back to work on main content while a super gamer poll is running, once we are at the mid way point for a month I want to get that out for all Gamer patrons and in exchange for this, give the Super Gamer patrons more control over the minigame/scene ideas as that’s something I enjoyed a ton with these last Ultra Gamer polls I did. Then, once that is complete go back to work on the main game update for the remainder of the month (roughly a few weeks left) and aim to get the next release out before the month ends with possibly some more polls stuck in there as well because thinking up my hottest ideas and letting people vote on them is something I love to do.
Again, this is simply me thinking out loud about things that excite me and how I would enjoy release/making my content. I’ve been doing release/styles of content in ways that people simply tell me to or I am afraid they will get mad at me if I do it another way so for me I kind of just want to let things fall where they may and keep getting content out the door, as long as the game/content/pinups are improving and are something worth getting excited to experience every few weeks/month I am not overly concerned with much else, though I would also like to make you guys happy along those lines as well.
Anyhow, I would like to know your thoughts in the comments, I know this was a bit of a word salad but I hope it wasn’t too much haha.
The Ultra Gamer Rewards are uploaded and the Early Access Pinup/s will be posted in just a few moments.

Thanks a million for the support and I'll be back in a week or so with another status update!

Enjoy the rest of your week and take care!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
if expressly requested I can also summarize this:

bla ... bla ...

"Mainly something I notice is besides things outside my control, when I have a slow week or progress goes off the rails it usually starts off with doing some “fucking with shit work” like adding i-clone to the workflow and then eventually axing that and sticking with blender for external stuff. (which added a ton of cool stuff now though!)"

bla ... bla ...

but I would not like to disturb the sensitivity of the supporters who anxiously follow him ...

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Summary:
This guy would be rich if he just released a 0.1 already instead of just trying to make a 1.0 right away. With a 5 min demo he got like 1500$ extra income/month? He's been reworking/polishing his game for a loooong time, might as well release something with all the content he has teased for months and get 10k $ more instead of being so insecure about his work. I don't know if he is the best perfectionist in the world or if he is just dumb and doesn't like money.

Last edited:

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
Just briefly UPDATE -30-06-2021

First post in here is on Jul 24, 2019 @ https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-psychodelusional-discussion-thread.33873/

LAST POSTS IN PATREON

- on 30 june 2021
- on 19 june 2021
- on 10 june 2021

PATREON GOAL DEFINATION

- $ 3000 not reached yet
Dedicated animation rig: If we get all the way to this point, I will purchase a dedicated gaming pc strictly to be used for speeding up animations and rendering around the clock!

-- $ 2000- REACHED If I can eventually get to 2000$ I can then afford to do this in a full time capacity. Effectively decreasing time between releases on new Chapters/Content two-three fold and can dedicate all of my time to developing adult games!
With your gracious support after that, I can add new stuff to improve my games, like commissioning animators for scenes, hiring someone for original music for new Chapters and possibly getting a permanent coder to get over those scripting/design humps.

-- $ 1000- REACHED Hardware and programs: This money is going towards upgrading/building a better hardware setup so we can make the best games possible! Also is being used to save up for bigger programs like an extended maya license in the future or a full copy of photoshop!

RECENT INCOME FLUCTUATION

25 feb Patreon income $919.87
27 feb Patreon income $901.63 (fall)
28 feb Dev published 2 new photos
28 feb Patreon income $949.27 (increase)
1st Mar Patreon income $887 (fall)
2nd Mar Patreon income $801 (fall)
3rd Mar Patreon income $888 (increase ) - # 219
4th Mar Patreon income $898 (increase ) - # 221
7th Mar Patreon income $919 (increase ) - # 228
10th Mar Patreon income $949 (increase ) - # 234
13th Mar Patreon income $971 (increase ) - # 240
25th May Patreon income $2434 (increase ) - # 432
20th jun Patreon income $2592 (increase ) - # 449
24th jun Patreon income $2509 (fall) - # 455
30th jun Patreon income $2396 (fall) - # 473

PREVIOUS TARGETS
15th March: launch trailer or at least a quick progress update - announced by Dev on 28th feb - realized

31st March : v0.1 will be released ( Either the trailer + a tester version) - announced by Dev on 28th feb ( demo released )

- (a relatively short) Intro released this month, with some puzzles and some lewd scenes. <- If I can't get this out before the end of the month or at least in the testers hands I will pause pledges for now. (Realized )

- The rest of the content with sandbox completed inside of next month. <- Again, even if I get the first goal done, if I cannot get this done in the following month I will just pause the pledges in April as well. ----------

- Currently I am finishing all the remade/new features/ui. Basically everything feature wise is new except for the powers tab which is still a focal point in the game. I'll need somewhere between 2-4 days to finish as i am stuck getting my games notifications to work as well as more screen flickering and finding more premo ui sounds. ( 17 May) ??????

- 3-4 weeks working on main story in order to complete 0.1 version (from 22nd May) ????????

- Weekly report (partially)

EXPECTATIONS

- 0.1 version release not before 22nd June 2021
- According to previous events, Possible delays on targets

OTHER PATREON POSTS

6 April Progress update

13 April demo download

22 April Progress update - Special render and thank you

29 April Progress update + May animation pool

7 May quick report -1

17 May quick report -2

21 May progress report - Brief explanation of Story and game structure

29 May progress report - quick report - ULTRA Renders + Animation - May 2021 pinup early access

10 June 0.1 Character focus, Remakes and progress update. Ultra Gamer June Character Poll

19 June Progress update Ultra Gamer June(Evelyn) Scenario Poll

30 june Progress Update Evelyn Try On Haul - Ultra Gamer June Pinups/Animation

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes