Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Let's all agree he is just fucking with us with these progress updates to maintain no. of patreons as well as money(well now he knows the trick of how to make these patreons stick with these useless progress updates)..
Meanwhile psycho writing each progress updates..
View attachment 1257738
You are DAMN RIGHT.

For the namesake they are progress updates.

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
Icstor highkey be flexing his 7 RTX 3090 bought using Patreon money with no work to show for it..

Then we got psychodelusional the master of excuses and more commonly known as Icstor 2.0.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noambonsky

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Let's all agree he is just fucking with us with these progress updates to maintain no. of patreons as well as money(well now he knows the trick of how to make these patreons stick with these useless progress updates)..
Meanwhile psycho writing each progress updates..
View attachment 1257738
He is fucking with the patrons who give him money. I'm just sitting and watching he doing this :)

Reactions: Noambonsky

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
Lol icstor and psychodelusional using the same plan of being more active
I'm a bit by bit more sure that these two are the same person. I mean what gives? Both coming back at the same time and use the same excuses.
Icstor highkey be flexing his 7 RTX 3090 bought using Patreon money with no work to show for it..

Then we got psychodelusional the master of excuses and more commonly known as Icstor 2.0.
If not icstor himself.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
If I remember correctly, this game release date was compared against the CYBERPUNK 2077 release date.

And cyberpunk wins the race.

Idk but I still have doubt whether this game (actual game version not demo) or AVATAR 2 will going to release first??

This is just my thought nothing else.

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
If I remember correctly, this game release date was compared against the CYBERPUNK 2077 release date.

And cyberpunk wins the race.

Idk but I still have doubt whether this game (actual game version not demo) or AVATAR 2 will going to release first??

This is just my thought nothing else.
Nah, think bigger! Would this be released first or will the Arab golf collapse under the hands of the huthi first?

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
So how is the next update of this game looking anybody know ? Cause yes yes the game looks amazing but im stil worried about how fast this game is going to move forward with how long we waited for the first release. :D
You will know this from his successor, whose name will come out at the time of publication of the wills, in the testament of the dev.
For more details read the previous posts from which, if I haven't missed something, this answer comes.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes