X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Just dropping in quickly to let you know I am still alive and will be back in a few days with some more exciting stuff.

I am going to most likely go back to alternating between doing a quick report one week and then a more interesting, larger preview bi-weekly as doing a big write up and an image or 2 every week feels a bit stale for me and labeling the off week quick report allows people to skip some of the more boring updates and I can put more effort into a bit larger and more interesting info dumps every other week.
This might change after 0.1 is out since I am planning to pursue this full time pretty soon depending on how things go and if you guys like it but for now, this is how I want my schedule to be.

A new Ultra Gamer poll will be up in a few moments for the pinups/animation as well.
Thank you so much for the support and I will be back in a few more days!

Last edited:

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Heyy ICSTOR jr, advance congratulations to you since your MILKING project is going to complete 2years anniversary without any actual release.

And I am really desperate to see what will be the status of this milking project exactly after one year.

ICSTOR is milking his patrons with the silence but this Dev milking them with quick progress reports.

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Heyy ICSTOR jr, advance congratulations to you since your MILKING project is going to complete 2years anniversary without any actual release.

And I am really desperate to see what will be the status of this milking project exactly after one year.

ICSTOR is milking his patrons with the silence but this Dev milking them with quick progress reports.

This scambag is aiming for the top scambag position with eye candy.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So ? Icstor completed 4...
Icstor has not completed a single game
Incest Story 1, maybe, arguably

Its okay guys its only a delay of 2 years
My man keeps this up he will get the All Time Greatest Scam award that Eromancer holds right now lmao
BTW how is that preview video that he was going to release in like February looking?

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
I'm officially giving up of Apocalust! And I think you guys should do the same! It's time to face that this project is too bold for psychodelusional! His last game was good but the graphics and other "stuff" were barely 10 per cent of this and I don't think the patreon has the true will to make this game a reality! In my opinion, just like The secret, from Aortta, he/she has no intend to release it! In my opinion, the best he can do are the animations of 30$ and 40$ subscribers, and with this he maintains the hopeful ones, but to me, it's enough! I really think that all his patreons should leave so this "game" would be buried once and for all ! That would be a great lesson to this dude (sorry for my english)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Nice, I figured out he probably didnt even have the decency to say anything about it lmao
He just said in the next post, after missing another deadline, that he was going to change his plans, probably after he realized that there are a lot of people to feel sorry for him that he can milk for as long as he wants.

Reactions: josh963

p6s9y6c9h

Apr 15, 2021
Was excited for the game very much!!
But now there are plenty of games to play with as the developer only wants to earn money.:mad:
I think now NOT supporting the developer would be get him into the senses that if it has taken the money he should have the dignity to release the version.

Reactions: josh963

Adamix91

Jan 3, 2019
the game promises to be graphically interesting, it is very well done, the question is how long will we wait for the premiere

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
the game promises to be graphically interesting, it is very well done, the question is how long will we wait for the premiere
Considering that the first missed deadline was in January 2020, we are already waiting a year and a half and counting

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
I just dont get all the patrons. I would understand if this would be an investment and money would potentially came back from sales or something. But providing money to someone for whole 2 years without anything back is just out of my mind. I get that you could compare it to MMORPGs but that is different because you pay for hours of continual play. I get you can pay monthly/annually for other entertainment like Netflix/HBO/Prime, however you specifically know what you pay for and you get it. Could anyone explain this to me, please?

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes