lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Almost two weeks since the last "progress update". After promising to always make weekly updates, slowly this scammer is returning to the lack of communication that is the hallmark of this "game" along with the lies.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
At this point, I do Patreon under 2 conditions, with no exceptions:

1. They have released at least 1 quality full game, during the development of of which it never seemed like updates were released so slowly that they were jerking people around. That means they didn't just stop making it. They didn't decide that a build they clearly labeled as beta was good enough and declared it released. They finished a game and it wasn't a bug-ridden mess.

-or-

2. They use Patreon's funding option wherein you only pay when they release something, and the content they're releasing remains good quality.

Wuki9191

Jul 9, 2017
he has taken all of you HOPS, no more and no less the main thing to pay the idiots. today you can do that .......^^

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
Just briefly UPDATE -26-07-2021

First post in here is
on Jul 24, 2019 @ https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-psychodelusional-discussion-thread.33873/

LAST POSTS IN PATREON

- 11 July 2021
- 30 june 2021
- 19 june 2021

PATREON GOAL DEFINATION

- $ 3000 not reached yet
Dedicated animation rig: If we get all the way to this point, I will purchase a dedicated gaming pc strictly to be used for speeding up animations and rendering around the clock!

-- $ 2000- REACHED - MAY 2021

-- $ 1000- REACHED Hardware and programs: - Around April 2021

RECENT INCOME FLUCTUATION

25 feb Patreon income $919.87
27 feb Patreon income $901.63 (fall)
28 feb Dev published 2 new photos
28 feb Patreon income $949.27 (increase)
1st Mar Patreon income $887 (fall)
2nd Mar Patreon income $801 (fall)
3rd Mar Patreon income $888 (increase ) - # 219
4th Mar Patreon income $898 (increase ) - # 221
7th Mar Patreon income $919 (increase ) - # 228
10th Mar Patreon income $949 (increase ) - # 234
13th Mar Patreon income $971 (increase ) - # 240
25th May Patreon income $2434 (increase ) - # 432
20th jun Patreon income $2592 (increase ) - # 449
24th jun Patreon income $2509 (fall) - # 455
30th jun Patreon income $2396 (fall) - # 473
15th july Patreon income $2314 (fall) - # 412
26th july Patreon income $2400 (increase) - # 442

PREVIOUS TARGETS
15th March: launch trailer or at least a quick progress update - announced by Dev on 28th feb - realized

31st March : v0.1 will be released ( Either the trailer + a tester version) - announced by Dev on 28th feb ( demo released )

- (a relatively short) Intro released this month, with some puzzles and some lewd scenes. <- If I can't get this out before the end of the month or at least in the testers hands I will pause pledges for now. (Realized )

UNKNOWN STATUS

-Status: UNKNOWN The rest of the content with sandbox completed inside of next month. <- Again, even if I get the first goal done, if I cannot get this done in the following month I will just pause the pledges in April as well. ????????????????

- Status : UNKNOWN Currently I am finishing all the remade/new features/ui. Basically everything feature wise is new except for the powers tab which is still a focal point in the game. I'll need somewhere between 2-4 days to finish as i am stuck getting my games notifications to work as well as more screen flickering and finding more premo ui sounds. ( 17 May) ??????

- Status : UNKNOWN -4 weeks working on main story in order to complete 0.1 version (from 22nd May) ????????

EXPECTATIONS

- Status UNKNOWN 0.1 version release not before 22nd June 2021 ???????

OTHER PATREON POSTS

6 April Progress update

13 April demo download

22 April Progress update - Special render and thank you

29 April Progress update + May animation pool

7 May quick report -1

17 May quick report -2

21 May progress report - Brief explanation of Story and game structure

29 May progress report - quick report - ULTRA Renders + Animation - May 2021 pinup early access

10 June 0.1 Character focus, Remakes and progress update. Ultra Gamer June Character Poll

19 June Progress update Ultra Gamer June(Evelyn) Scenario Poll

30 june Progress Update Evelyn Try On Haul - Ultra Gamer June Pinups/Animation

11 july quick report

11 july ultra gamer - Naomi july 2021 scenario pool

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Just briefly UPDATE -26-07-2021

First post in here is
on Jul 24, 2019 @ https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-psychodelusional-discussion-thread.33873/

LAST POSTS IN PATREON

- 11 July 2021
- 30 june 2021
- 19 june 2021

PATREON GOAL DEFINATION

- $ 3000 not reached yet
Dedicated animation rig: If we get all the way to this point, I will purchase a dedicated gaming pc strictly to be used for speeding up animations and rendering around the clock!

-- $ 2000- REACHED - MAY 2021

-- $ 1000- REACHED Hardware and programs: - Around April 2021

RECENT INCOME FLUCTUATION

25 feb Patreon income $919.87
27 feb Patreon income $901.63 (fall)
28 feb Dev published 2 new photos
28 feb Patreon income $949.27 (increase)
1st Mar Patreon income $887 (fall)
2nd Mar Patreon income $801 (fall)
3rd Mar Patreon income $888 (increase ) - # 219
4th Mar Patreon income $898 (increase ) - # 221
7th Mar Patreon income $919 (increase ) - # 228
10th Mar Patreon income $949 (increase ) - # 234
13th Mar Patreon income $971 (increase ) - # 240
25th May Patreon income $2434 (increase ) - # 432
20th jun Patreon income $2592 (increase ) - # 449
24th jun Patreon income $2509 (fall) - # 455
30th jun Patreon income $2396 (fall) - # 473
15th july Patreon income $2314 (fall) - # 412
26th july Patreon income $2400 (increase) - # 442

PREVIOUS TARGETS
15th March: launch trailer or at least a quick progress update - announced by Dev on 28th feb - realized

31st March : v0.1 will be released ( Either the trailer + a tester version) - announced by Dev on 28th feb ( demo released )

- (a relatively short) Intro released this month, with some puzzles and some lewd scenes. <- If I can't get this out before the end of the month or at least in the testers hands I will pause pledges for now. (Realized )

UNKNOWN STATUS

-Status: UNKNOWN The rest of the content with sandbox completed inside of next month. <- Again, even if I get the first goal done, if I cannot get this done in the following month I will just pause the pledges in April as well. ????????????????

UNKNOWN Currently I am finishing all the remade/new features/ui. Basically everything feature wise is new except for the powers tab which is still a focal point in the game. I'll need somewhere between 2-4 days to finish as i am stuck getting my games notifications to work as well as more screen flickering and finding more premo ui sounds. ( 17 May) ??????

- Status : UNKNOWN -4 weeks working on main story in order to complete 0.1 version (from 22nd May) ????????

EXPECTATIONS

- Status UNKNOWN 0.1 version release not before 22nd June 2021 ???????

OTHER PATREON POSTS

6 April Progress update

13 April demo download

22 April Progress update - Special render and thank you

29 April Progress update + May animation pool

7 May quick report -1

17 May quick report -2

21 May progress report - Brief explanation of Story and game structure

29 May progress report - quick report - ULTRA Renders + Animation - May 2021 pinup early access

10 June 0.1 Character focus, Remakes and progress update. Ultra Gamer June Character Poll

19 June Progress update Ultra Gamer June(Evelyn) Scenario Poll

30 june Progress Update Evelyn Try On Haul - Ultra Gamer June Pinups/Animation

11 july quick report

11 july ultra gamer - Naomi july 2021 scenario pool
Thanks for sharing a update mate really appreciated

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
at this point in the next "post progress" I expect at least the release date, some time ago he said that in the first week of July he would have completed the artistic part (and history), and then devote himself to the "code" (where he was already at 70% )

( Sorry for my bad english)

May 10, 2021
at this point in the next "post progress" I expect at least the release date, some time ago he said that in the first week of July he would have completed the artistic part (and history), and then devote himself to the "code" (where he was already at 70% )

it doesn't matter, he announced several dates in 2 years since announcement. he should rename this slideshow called "apocalust" to announcementlust.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

In the next post, he will say that he not finished yet, he have some bullshit problem, need more time and will talk about "new plans" that he will never do.

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Just wanted to give another status update since I was planning on showing off some new features a few days after my last post and wound up axing a bunch of blender stuff that seems to just rip into dev time while stressing out about it and there's no way I can incorporate it all without every release taking 300 years so it was a mistake obsessing over getting jiggle and particle effects in every scene but it will have to wait for now.
(Though I am still learning/using blender for a good portion of animations now.)
These past two weeks did not go well at all honestly, I started off July intending to do nothing but blast out animations but kept getting side tracked with things I want to add to the game and getting events/house screen to work and yeah it’s painful because I thought I would have the main version out by now but it will take some time yet.
I find whenever I get stuck I really seem to make a lot of dumb mistakes/decisions, so for the rest of this week and heading into next month, I am going to be shifting gears a bit again.
(Still sticking to the content delivery idea I had in my post before last though.)
Originally, I had narrowed down the content that is new + is good enough from my old stuff and doesn’t give away too much of the characters (but still lewd) down to about 20 scenes but even focusing on all of this and trying to get the quality and length across per scene is going to need to be lower than that on the initial release because per scene (example: watching movies with Evelyn) I have them setup at different times and with different outfits.
IE, Evelyn Movies Part1/Outfit 1 and then a few story bubbles later, Evelyn Movies Part 2/Outfit 2. One scene but two parts with their own animations.
So yeah, not all bad news really but I needed to communicate what I am doing right now. I do tend to keep talking about downsizing/problems but really, I feel the game is in a much better spot than it was a while ago and focusing on my absolute best stuff and the things I like just seems to work out best every time.
I haven't fully decided what is/isn’t going to be in 0.1 in regards to features. Scene/content wise I have, but a lot of time has been eaten in this month and I know if I try to get the house/event stuff to work in the next month, it is simply going to take way too long.. or longer than I would like, and since I have the most fun working on the story/puzzles/flavor of the game, I am somewhat of the mind that I want to just get content out the door month after month as a way to destress/not worry and also keep the ball rolling, then let patrons critique it for things they like and then just simply keep adding features and episodes onto it.
So ya, let me know what you guys think, I will have a more clear answer of what/how content is going to come out in about a week or so.
Also, for the Ultra and Hyper Gamers, Naomi Pinups still coming this week, just after I deal with some game stuff first.
Thanks a million for the support and I will be back in about a week or

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So, in brief, bla bla bla bla bla....bla bla bla bla bla bla.... bla bla bla bla bla and still no release date. hahaha. Dude, this man deserves a Medal. + 2 years for a demo and pplz really thought they would get the 0.1 a few weeks later? LMAO.

Some ppl watch comedy/funny vids on YouTube, etc... My thing is coming here and reading comments. It's always a blast. hahaha.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
there's no way I can incorporate it all without every release taking 300 years so it was a mistake obsessing over getting jiggle and particle effects in every scene but it will have to wait for now.
Yeah mate, I've been saying that from the beginning. Don't try to animate and add sparkles to every single thing in the game. Not only will 0.1 and every subsequent episode take forever and the game size grow out of control, but you'll burn yourself out as you are wont to do. I like visual novels because they are smaller in size than AAAs so my potato can handle them with relative ease. AVNs in particular have a formula that works. Just animate the lewd scenes, and if you need to, an occasional non-lewd or semi-lewd like an LI dressing/undressing, or LI walking away (hate to see you go but love to watch you leave :whistle: ). Do that and call it a day. We don't need to see animations of Character X fixing dinner or Character Y paying for groceries. The benefit-cost ratio just isn't worth it. Still shots are fine for the more mundane moments.

for the Ultra and Hyper Gamers, Naomi Pinups still coming this week
This part is the big takeaway
He actually has Ultra and Hyper tier supporters giving up to 60.00 every month for no game and nothing more than some pictures. I wish I had money to burn like that. Jealous. I just wonder if they have been doing that for the bulk of the 2+ year production time. :unsure:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
So, in brief, bla bla bla bla bla....bla bla bla bla bla bla.... bla bla bla bla bla and still no release date. hahaha. Dude, this man deserves a Medal. + 2 years for a demo and pplz really thought they would get the 0.1 a few weeks later? LMAO.

Some ppl watch comedy/funny vids on YouTube, etc... My thing is coming here and reading comments. It's always a blast. hahaha.
umm.. 1 more year till he burns out & calls quits & stays as a shut-in weeb ? :D

None44

Nov 9, 2020
At this point he is just fucking with his patrons. Dude has been trying to create a game for more than 2+ years and has not even reached to a point where he can release 0.1v of the game.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Just wanted to give another status update since I was planning on showing off some new features a few days after my last post and wound up axing a bunch of blender stuff that seems to just rip into dev time while stressing out about it and there's no way I can incorporate it all without every release taking 300 years so it was a mistake obsessing over getting jiggle and particle effects in every scene but it will have to wait for now.
(Though I am still learning/using blender for a good portion of animations now.)
These past two weeks did not go well at all honestly, I started off July intending to do nothing but blast out animations but kept getting side tracked with things I want to add to the game and getting events/house screen to work and yeah it’s painful because I thought I would have the main version out by now but it will take some time yet.
I find whenever I get stuck I really seem to make a lot of dumb mistakes/decisions, so for the rest of this week and heading into next month, I am going to be shifting gears a bit again.
(Still sticking to the content delivery idea I had in my post before last though.)
Originally, I had narrowed down the content that is new + is good enough from my old stuff and doesn’t give away too much of the characters (but still lewd) down to about 20 scenes but even focusing on all of this and trying to get the quality and length across per scene is going to need to be lower than that on the initial release because per scene (example: watching movies with Evelyn) I have them setup at different times and with different outfits.
IE, Evelyn Movies Part1/Outfit 1 and then a few story bubbles later, Evelyn Movies Part 2/Outfit 2. One scene but two parts with their own animations.
So yeah, not all bad news really but I needed to communicate what I am doing right now. I do tend to keep talking about downsizing/problems but really, I feel the game is in a much better spot than it was a while ago and focusing on my absolute best stuff and the things I like just seems to work out best every time.
I haven't fully decided what is/isn’t going to be in 0.1 in regards to features. Scene/content wise I have, but a lot of time has been eaten in this month and I know if I try to get the house/event stuff to work in the next month, it is simply going to take way too long.. or longer than I would like, and since I have the most fun working on the story/puzzles/flavor of the game, I am somewhat of the mind that I want to just get content out the door month after month as a way to destress/not worry and also keep the ball rolling, then let patrons critique it for things they like and then just simply keep adding features and episodes onto it.
So ya, let me know what you guys think, I will have a more clear answer of what/how content is going to come out in about a week or so.
Also, for the Ultra and Hyper Gamers, Naomi Pinups still coming this week, just after I deal with some game stuff first.
Thanks a million for the support and I will be back in about a week or
Behold the fucking dumbest developer on the market. Or the most lying developer. whatever he is, he deserves nothing more than criticism for his flaws.

In the next post, he will say that he not finished yet, he have some bullshit problem, need more time and will talk about "new plans" that he will never do.
And it's easy to get it right when the shit dev is so predictable

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes