Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
RECENT INCOME FLUCTUATION

25 feb Patreon income $919.87
27 feb Patreon income $901.63 (fall)
28 feb Dev published 2 new photos
28 feb Patreon income $949.27 (increase)
1st Mar Patreon income $887 (fall)
2nd Mar Patreon income $801 (fall)
3rd Mar Patreon income $888 (increase ) - # 219
4th Mar Patreon income $898 (increase ) - # 221
7th Mar Patreon income $919 (increase ) - # 228
10th Mar Patreon income $949 (increase ) - # 234
13th Mar Patreon income $971 (increase ) - # 240
25th May Patreon income $2434 (increase ) - # 432
20th jun Patreon income $2592 (increase ) - # 449
24th jun Patreon income $2509 (fall) - # 455
30th jun Patreon income $2396 (fall) - # 473
15th july Patreon income $2314 (fall) - # 412
26th july Patreon income $2400 (increase) - # 442
1st Aug Patreon income $2075 (fall) - # 459

Patreon membership types and benefits

1627823361639.png

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
you guys better thank anon from 4chan.
all picture to date and it have even some animation dance. He got time for that but not for the game....
w/e enjoy

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Patreon fanboys never learn, so you better not harbour any hope the dev's attitude will change any time soon.
By way of example, ICSTOR's support on Patreon is currently at its height. He puts out an allegedly short and crappy update after 19 months (I've never played it, nor will I play that game again at least until it's complete) and he is now receiving more support than ever! After all the lies, the conning, the latest shitty update, the more lies, the more conning, the going silent for months on end, the going back to lying again...
So you know what to expect.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Patreon fanboys never learn, so you better not harbour any hope the dev's attitude will change any time soon.
By way of example, ICSTOR's support on Patreon is currently at its height. He puts out an allegedly short and crappy update after 19 months (I've never played it, nor will I play that game again at least until it's complete) and he is now receiving more support than ever! After all the lies, the conning, the latest shitty update, the more lies, the more conning, the going silent for months on end, the going back to lying again...
And the next update was supposed to come out 2 days ago already, again, yet he still has his fanboys sucking his dick like there is no tomorrow on his Discord
Devs of these shitty games only have to give a pitiful crumb and retards wont mind that they have wasted 200 bucks on literally nothing during a couple of months, and if a release does eventually come out, they will even go back to the cocksucking
Just look at Eromancer, they are actually fucking back to 11k a month

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
And the next update was supposed to come out 2 days ago already, again, yet he still has his fanboys sucking his dick like there is no tomorrow on his Discord
Devs of these shitty games only have to give a pitiful crumb and retards wont mind that they have wasted 200 bucks on literally nothing during a couple of months, and if a release does eventually come out, they will even go back to the cocksucking
Just look at Eromancer, they are actually fucking back to 11k a month
All this talk about cocksucking could end up with gullible people tossing money at you IF you provide 2 renders a year of a game you promise to finish in the next 20 years. Just saying you COULD also make money like a certain someone we know.:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Adult game enjoyer are not know for their dignity

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aristos
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes