happyv

Feb 26, 2020
0.02……0.03……0.04……,……,……,0.1? omg,how a long time!!!!!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020

Hello Patrons!
Sorry this took forever to get out, honestly I wanted to make sure I am 100% happy with my general release schedule before I let everyone know and solidify my plans for updates.
From reading comments on here as well as on the update discussion on my discord the past 2 weeks, I feel a lot of people don’t seem to mind what I have planned as I have explained it to some people already but I’ll go over it with you guys as well to let you know what to expect etc.
Basically, if you have been a patron long enough or you have stuck around for the past while, you know I seem to over stress over things, so most of what I have planned for my release/schedule is situated around being able to:
1: Alleviate stress as much as possible.
2: Give me more opportunity to interact and see reactions and get feedback from my supporters quicker.
3: Having things timed to a smaller release window, which makes it much easier to manage my time and remove non essential tasks from my plate.
4: Focus on not only what is most important (content) but most fun for me (working on graphics/animations/erotic stuff.) and saving the non essential tasks for if there is time left.
So what I am doing for each update is release the equivalent of somewhere around the size of the demo you played every 2-3 weeks.
2 weeks will always be the general goal but if I am running low on time, I don’t want to start freaking out and rushing or making bad decisions. So if I can get that out every other week I will be happy, but if I want to make it a bit bigger or I get stuck in the process, I can take the time to add onto it as well.
The goal is once/if I decide to go through with it and do this full time, I then roughly double up on the amount of content as I should have a lot more time to work on it as well as have the majority of the difficult things complete, like coding and all the bells and whistles etc.
The first release plan is changed and I am getting out both the intro for the game and an elongated version of Evelyn's content.
Trying to even work on only 4 of the characters at once and still get her scenes the way I want and making sense for the main love interest has proved difficult and I have a lot of stuff partially made that I want to complete and add to her as well as adding in backstory to make more sense as well. A portion of Mrs. Perkins stuff may be out for the story to fit better but it depends, I am not 100% sure right now.
I am aiming to get the first version in testers hands by the end of the month, knowing how I manage my time, that means they are gonna be into next month a bit and then I am going to aim to get the next version out two weeks after that (Mrs. Perkins or Lora's stuff most likely.) and then again roughly two weeks after that one.
Here are some of the scenes and features I am working on getting out for the first release. (0.02)
The games intro.
UI, Lust points and Devils Hands working and explained in the story.
Various Sequential Story scenes for Evelyn, (Backstory, Driveway, Tennis, Other small stuff.)
Evelyn Movies Part 1 and Part 2
Evelyn Laundry Scene
Evelyn Bathroom Part 1
Also, elongating some of those scenes and working on 2 more scenes that aren't 100% going to be in.
And if there is time in the end, then I'll setup "particle effects" from blender as well which is fully working but I know how long setup is and that is one of those things that may rip into time so I will save it for last.
Getting content out every other week is going to take a bit more dev time throughout the month, so I am going to be changing the Super Gamer tier rewards, (again, lol.) I still haven't decided on that just yet but I'll give you an answer soon.
Something else I am planning to do and am really excited for, is have things hinted at and built up to something more spectacular roughly every 3 months. (IE, go all the way with a character, go much further with one of the main characters, an important story event etc, etc.)
This way, if you are the type of person who likes to pleasure delay and get something more polished, you can have something specific to look forward to instead of seeing the smaller, w.i.p releases.
I know this isn’t what every person wanted, but I find every time I stop obsessing over doing things that are overly hard for me and are what others want and just focus on what I enjoy doing, good things tend to happen and I am honestly more excited now than ever, regardless of the outcome, so at the end of the day that is a good sign for me.
A new Ultra Gamer scenario poll will be up in a few days, I am still deciding which girl I want to work on, though I am leaning towards Mrs. Perkins or Kendra.
Anyhow, let me know what you think!
Thank you so much for all the support this past while and I’ll be back in a week or so to let you know where I am at with the initial release.
Have a great weekend and I will talk to you again soon!
In a word : TRASH ...

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Please someone says I read wrong and didn't understand; this guy, yeah this guy who in over 2 years couldn't make the first release of the game and it took him more than a year and a half to release that ridiculous demo. Does this guy want to be like NLT? Release an update every two weeks? Besides the fact that he just confirmed he's not going to do another thing he's spent all these years saying he'd do to feed people's hype, a first big release where the MC would go all the way with one of the girls, he now "plans" to release a demo-size update every two weeks?. What are the chances that it doesn't happen and he "changes plans" again? 100% or 101%?

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021

Hello Patrons!
Sorry this took forever to get out, honestly I wanted to make sure I am 100% happy with my general release schedule before I let everyone know and solidify my plans for updates.
From reading comments on here as well as on the update discussion on my discord the past 2 weeks, I feel a lot of people don’t seem to mind what I have planned as I have explained it to some people already but I’ll go over it with you guys as well to let you know what to expect etc.
Basically, if you have been a patron long enough or you have stuck around for the past while, you know I seem to over stress over things, so most of what I have planned for my release/schedule is situated around being able to:
2: Give me more opportunity to interact and see reactions and get feedback from my supporters quicker.
3: Having things timed to a smaller release window, which makes it much easier to manage my time and remove non essential tasks from my plate.
4: Focus on not only what is most important (content) but most fun for me (working on graphics/animations/erotic stuff.) and saving the non essential tasks for if there is time left.
So what I am doing for each update is release the equivalent of somewhere around the size of the demo you played every 2-3 weeks.
2 weeks will always be the general goal but if I am running low on time, I don’t want to start freaking out and rushing or making bad decisions. So if I can get that out every other week I will be happy, but if I want to make it a bit bigger or I get stuck in the process, I can take the time to add onto it as well.
The goal is once/if I decide to go through with it and do this full time, I then roughly double up on the amount of content as I should have a lot more time to work on it as well as have the majority of the difficult things complete, like coding and all the bells and whistles etc.
The first release plan is changed and I am getting out both the intro for the game and an elongated version of Evelyn's content.
Trying to even work on only 4 of the characters at once and still get her scenes the way I want and making sense for the main love interest has proved difficult and I have a lot of stuff partially made that I want to complete and add to her as well as adding in backstory to make more sense as well. A portion of Mrs. Perkins stuff may be out for the story to fit better but it depends, I am not 100% sure right now.
I am aiming to get the first version in testers hands by the end of the month, knowing how I manage my time, that means they are gonna be into next month a bit and then I am going to aim to get the next version out two weeks after that (Mrs. Perkins or Lora's stuff most likely.) and then again roughly two weeks after that one.
Here are some of the scenes and features I am working on getting out for the first release. (0.02)
The games intro.
Various Sequential Story scenes for Evelyn, (Backstory, Driveway, Tennis, Other small stuff.)
Evelyn Laundry Scene
Evelyn Bathroom Part 1
Also, elongating some of those scenes and working on 2 more scenes that aren't 100% going to be in.
And if there is time in the end, then I'll setup "particle effects" from blender as well which is fully working but I know how long setup is and that is one of those things that may rip into time so I will save it for last.
Getting content out every other week is going to take a bit more dev time throughout the month, so I am going to be changing the Super Gamer tier rewards, (again, lol.) I still haven't decided on that just yet but I'll give you an answer soon.
Something else I am planning to do and am really excited for, is have things hinted at and built up to something more spectacular roughly every 3 months. (IE, go all the way with a character, go much further with one of the main characters, an important story event etc, etc.)
This way, if you are the type of person who likes to pleasure delay and get something more polished, you can have something specific to look forward to instead of seeing the smaller, w.i.p releases.
I know this isn’t what every person wanted, but I find every time I stop obsessing over doing things that are overly hard for me and are what others want and just focus on what I enjoy doing, good things tend to happen and I am honestly more excited now than ever, regardless of the outcome, so at the end of the day that is a good sign for me.
A new Ultra Gamer scenario poll will be up in a few days, I am still deciding which girl I want to work on, though I am leaning towards Mrs. Perkins or Kendra.
Thank you so much for all the support this past while and I’ll be back in a week or so to let you know where I am at with the initial release.
BRIEFLY

- Dev tries to overcome stress (stress management- or may need project manager)

- To focus on content and visual. Visual part is fun for Dev.

- Planning to release update every 2-3 weeks after first release.

- Planning is IF Dev decides to do FULL TIME, will double the content

- Planning (Revised-previous target failed) first version in testers hands by the end of the month (Aug)

- Anticipating: Tester will be into test version next month(September ) a bit and then Dev aims to get the next version out two weeks after tester`s test ends and feedbacks are reconsidered and revisions are implemented. (Appx October)

- First release V 0.2 content will be:

Content 1: UI, Lust points and Devils Hands working and explained in the story.
Content 2: Various Sequential Story scenes for Evelyn, (Backstory, Driveway, Tennis, Other small stuff.)
Content 3: Evelyn Movies Part 1 and Part 2, Laundry Scene, Bathroom Part 1

- Super Gamer tier rewards will change but still hasn't been decided (FYI: $20 per month )

- Planning to do something spectacular roughly every 3 months after first release.

- A new Ultra Gamer scenario poll will be up in a few days (FYI $30 per month )

- Dev wants to learn your opinion which char. do you prefer for dev`s next working : Mrs. Perkins or Kendra?

Dev is Thanking you so much

Time Line

- Step-1 End of Aug : Release for testers
- Step-2 Sept: Tester overview and comments feedbacks
- Step-3 Unknown: Implementation of feedbacks and revisions from testers
- Step-4 Unknown : after(Step-3) in two weeks next version

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
Just For INSIGHT

- Among the games those with completed status and most liked

City of Broken dreams

v0.2 release
2017-Sep

Last release : 2018-Nov

Dream of desires

Completed

Appx release: 2017-Mar

Appx Compl. (Last Thread update) : 2019-Feb

Lust Epidemic

Appx release 2018-Aug

Appx Compl. (Last Thread update) : 2019-Dec

The Visit

V0.2 Release : 2018-May

Appx Compl. (Last Thread update) : 2020-Dec

Treasure of Nadia

STATUS
: Completed

Appx first release : 2019-Oct

Appx Compl. (Last Thread update) : 2021-Aug

Timestamps

Appx first release : 2017-Oct

Appx Compl. (Last Thread update) : 2019-Sept
SHORTEST TYPE - Appx Completion:

City of Broken dreams : 14 months

Dreams of desires : 24 months

Lust Epidemic : 17months

The VISIT :32 months

Treasure of Nadia :23 months

Timestamps :24 months

Apocalust: first post july 2019
- 2 years Devs personal excuses
- First demo April 2021
- Announced planed release v0.02 FOR TESTERS - end of Aug-2021

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020

Hello Patrons!
The games intro.
Evelyn Laundry Scene
Evelyn Bathroom Part 1
Pfft, I don't believe in that at all.. full of bullshit
Yeah, maybe they will release every 2-3 weeks... and earn a lot of money, and what next... their old habits are back again..

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
The amazing thing is that people still pay money to him.
But the worse thing is that it comes on the expense of other devs, who actually WORK, and get nothing because people are still wasting money on this scam.
No, just because somebody pulls out a pledge from this guy doesn't mean they will put it towards some other dev, you also don't have to commit to a single dev so most of those people are already subbed to multiple patreons already.

Let's also not ignore the fact that we are all depriving the devs tons of cash on a daily basis by downloading their content for free, that is the most damaging factor yet somehow everybody seems to be conveniently forgetting about that and try to play the good guy.

giveupkuzu

Jun 7, 2018
BRIEFLY

- Dev tries to overcome stress (stress management- or may need project manager)

- To focus on content and visual. Visual part is fun for Dev.

- Planning to release update every 2-3 weeks after first release.

- Planning is IF Dev decides to do FULL TIME, will double the content

- Planning (Revised-previous target failed) first version in testers hands by the end of the month (Aug)

- Anticipating: Tester will be into test version next month(September ) a bit and then Dev aims to get the next version out two weeks after tester`s test ends and feedbacks are reconsidered and revisions are implemented. (Appx October)

- First release V 0.2 content will be:

Content 1: UI, Lust points and Devils Hands working and explained in the story.
Content 2: Various Sequential Story scenes for Evelyn, (Backstory, Driveway, Tennis, Other small stuff.)
Content 3: Evelyn Movies Part 1 and Part 2, Laundry Scene, Bathroom Part 1

- Super Gamer tier rewards will change but still hasn't been decided (FYI: $20 per month )

- Planning to do something spectacular roughly every 3 months after first release.

- A new Ultra Gamer scenario poll will be up in a few days (FYI $30 per month )

- Dev wants to learn your opinion which char. do you prefer for dev`s next working : Mrs. Perkins or Kendra?

Dev is Thanking you so much

Time Line

- Step-1 End of Aug : Release for testers
- Step-2 Sept: Tester overview and comments feedbacks
- Step-3 Unknown: Implementation of feedbacks and revisions from testers
- Step-4 Unknown : after(Step-3) in two weeks next version
But where's the V0.1 ??? Are this Dev nut ???

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
No, just because somebody pulls out a pledge from this guy doesn't mean they will put it towards some other dev, you also don't have to commit to a single dev so most of those people are already subbed to multiple patreons already.

Let's also not ignore the fact that we are all depriving the devs tons of cash on a daily basis by downloading their content for free, that is the most damaging factor yet somehow everybody seems to be conveniently forgetting about that and try to play the good guy.
I dont know why are you bothering pirate site with your preaching trash. If you dont like people pirating just leave the pirate site you hypocrite. No one is really interested in your righteous crusade or whatever you want me to call it.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020

I am a developer myself, and I see this site (as others) as a way to advertise my own game.

I'm old enough to know that piracy was always here, and always will be.
But I also know that there are people, like myself, who will pay for their favorite creations, games, software or what-not, because it is both the right thing to do, and also because they want to make sure that the project continues.

I have proof of that - I actually have a few patrons on my Patreon page, that came from here.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I dont know why are you bothering pirate site with your preaching trash. If you dont like people pirating just leave the pirate site you hypocrite. No one is really interested in your righteous crusade or whatever you want me to call it.
I'm not preaching against piracy, but hypocrisy.
It's like a tapeworm sitting inside somebody's belly, complaining that the reason why the human you're inhabiting is not doing well lately is probably because he's being mistreated and underpaid by other humans, looking for any other cause for his misery but ignoring the fact that you are the sole reason for that, a parasite feeding off of this poor guy.

I had my fair share of free content from this site, so i'm in this boat with you guys, but atleast i'm aware of the harm i'm causing and not i'm trying to hide that fact and trying to shift the blame to others.

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I am a developer myself, and I see this site (as others) as a way to advertise my own game.

I'm old enough to know that piracy was always here, and always will be.
But I also know that there are people, like myself, who will pay for their favorite creations, games, software or what-not, because it is both the right thing to do, and also because they want to make sure that the project continues.

I have proof of that - I actually have a few patrons on my Patreon page, that came from here.
I agree, but you have to agree with me that it's ridiculous for some of the users here to go after patreon supporters for "supporting the wrong guy" or calling the guy out for stealing their money, on a site that's centered around stealing other people's content.

Reactions: Xumeey

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I agree, but you have to agree with me that it's ridiculous for some of the users here to go after patreon supporters for "supporting the wrong guy" or calling the guy out for stealing their money, on a site that's centered around stealing other people's content.
I don't "Have" to agree with you - nor do you have to agree with me :)

But seriously - I have no idea who is a supporter, and who is "just" a pirate.
So I consider everyone here a supporter or a patron of this dev or another, because otherwise I am punishing innocents.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Pirates?

If it weren't for this site and others less comparable to this one, so many devs and the entire sector would not have gone anywhere but only one: into oblivion.

Pirates here is not a bad thing but a launch pad for devs.

The reviews of what you call pirates are gold not only for advertising purposes but also because it triggers competition between producers which obviously helps to improve the development of the sector.

Not to mention all those pirates who don't just review but test games and help devs during game development by reporting bugs and improvements on gameplay and story.

Pirates who work and commit their time for free or rather for the desire to play.

Here, this is the definition of pirates.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I forgot to add that any pirate will never, ever financially support false excuses, stupid blackmail or false promises.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I'm not preaching against piracy, but hypocrisy.
It's like a tapeworm sitting inside somebody's belly, complaining that the reason why the human you're inhabiting is not doing well lately is probably because he's being mistreated and underpaid by other humans, looking for any other cause for his misery but ignoring the fact that you are the sole reason for that, a parasite feeding off of this poor guy.

I had my fair share of free content from this site, so i'm in this boat with you guys, but atleast i'm aware of the harm i'm causing and not i'm trying to hide that fact and trying to shift the blame to others.
i pledge for 3 months for the apocalust chapter 2 years back in the beginning. Where my game bro? where my chapter he said will be release june 2019??? now its august 2021
He cross me and steal my money for something he never deliver.
Hes a cunt and a stealer fuck him and fuck anyone who steal others money on fake delivery
We can complain and we will complain

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes