Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Re the last patreon post, is he talking about planning the update schedule or the update itself? Srsly these dev updates are like brain teasers! I guess "content id-progress %" is just too simplistic for ero artistes like him.
yes, which translated means: he plan the absurd that will require an unplanned period of time.

Avanti coi carri ...:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
at the end of the month he should release something right?

(Sorry for my bad english)
BRIEFLY

- Dev tries to overcome stress (stress management- or may need project manager)

- To focus on content and visual. Visual part is fun for Dev.

- Planning to release update every 2-3 weeks after first release.

- Planning is IF Dev decides to do FULL TIME, will double the content

- Planning (Revised-previous target failed) first version in testers hands by the end of the month (Aug)

- Anticipating: Tester will be into test version next month(September ) a bit and then Dev aims to get the next version out two weeks after tester`s test ends and feedbacks are reconsidered and revisions are implemented. (Appx October)

- First release V 0.2 content will be:

Content 1: UI, Lust points and Devils Hands working and explained in the story.
Content 2: Various Sequential Story scenes for Evelyn, (Backstory, Driveway, Tennis, Other small stuff.)
Content 3: Evelyn Movies Part 1 and Part 2, Laundry Scene, Bathroom Part 1

- Super Gamer tier rewards will change but still hasn't been decided (FYI: $20 per month )

- Planning to do something spectacular roughly every 3 months after first release.

- A new Ultra Gamer scenario poll will be up in a few days (FYI $30 per month )

- Dev wants to learn your opinion which char. do you prefer for dev`s next working : Mrs. Perkins or Kendra?

Dev is Thanking you so much

Time Line

- Step-1 End of Aug : Release for testers
- Step-2 Sept: Tester overview and comments feedbacks
- Step-3 Unknown: Implementation of feedbacks and revisions from testers
- Step-4 Unknown : after(Step-3) in two weeks next version

Time Line

- Step-1 End of Aug : Release for testers
- Step-2 Sept: Tester overview and comments feedbacks
- Step-3 Unknown: Implementation of feedbacks and revisions from testers
- Step-4 Unknown : after(Step-3) in two weeks next version

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD69-1

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
RECENT INCOME FLUCTUATION

25 feb Patreon income $919.87
27 feb Patreon income $901.63 (fall)
28 feb Dev published 2 new photos
28 feb Patreon income $949.27 (increase)
1st Mar Patreon income $887 (fall)
2nd Mar Patreon income $801 (fall)
3rd Mar Patreon income $888 (increase ) - # 219
4th Mar Patreon income $898 (increase ) - # 221
7th Mar Patreon income $919 (increase ) - # 228
10th Mar Patreon income $949 (increase ) - # 234
13th Mar Patreon income $971 (increase ) - # 240
25th May Patreon income $2434 (increase ) - # 432
20th jun Patreon income $2592 (increase ) - # 449
24th jun Patreon income $2509 (fall) - # 455
30th jun Patreon income $2396 (fall) - # 473
15th july Patreon income $2314 (fall) - # 412
26th july Patreon income $2400 (increase) - # 442
1st Aug Patreon income $2075 (fall) - # 459
18th Aug Patreon income $2224 (increase) - # 407

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
RECENT INCOME FLUCTUATION

25 feb Patreon income $919.87
27 feb Patreon income $901.63 (fall)
28 feb Dev published 2 new photos
28 feb Patreon income $949.27 (increase)
1st Mar Patreon income $887 (fall)
2nd Mar Patreon income $801 (fall)
3rd Mar Patreon income $888 (increase ) - # 219
4th Mar Patreon income $898 (increase ) - # 221
7th Mar Patreon income $919 (increase ) - # 228
10th Mar Patreon income $949 (increase ) - # 234
13th Mar Patreon income $971 (increase ) - # 240
25th May Patreon income $2434 (increase ) - # 432
20th jun Patreon income $2592 (increase ) - # 449
24th jun Patreon income $2509 (fall) - # 455
30th jun Patreon income $2396 (fall) - # 473
15th july Patreon income $2314 (fall) - # 412
26th july Patreon income $2400 (increase) - # 442
1st Aug Patreon income $2075 (fall) - # 459
18th Aug Patreon income $2224 (increase) - # 407
and now that we have a new post (with evelyn) they will increase again

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
Apocalust Progress Update and Evelyn Preview
Hello Patrons!
Just dropping in to give a quick progress update as well as a small preview of some of the lovely house caretaker, Evelyn Augustine's scenes.
Development is going good, I am about halfway through Evelyn’s release content so far. I am a bit behind where I wanted to be at this point in the month because of a few bad bouts of insomnia, so I may stop working on her new stuff and instead add a portion of Ava’s scenes as well since a fair amount of her is already done and this will save me time, plus get a bit more of a mix of girls content as well, it depends how the next week goes so it isn’t 100% that I am going with that but it is probable.
Once I have a satisfactory amount of content pieced together, I still have yet to work on the games gallery as well as finish the power menu so it may take a bit more time so with coding/testing and taking a bit to do Mrs. Perkins special renders it will go into next month a bit like I said but hopefully not longer than a week but I will keep you updated. Worst case scenario you get a single release earlier next month because of getting initial features out the door but hopefully once the hard stuff is done I can simply focus on just getting scenes and dialogue out the door.
So my goal right now is to get it out by a week into next month, that way I have 3 weeks into next month to work on the next one but if it takes a bit longer for the first one it shouldn’t be too bad since I am mainly focusing on Perkins for 0.03 and her content is already a ways in. Again, just an estimation but I am trying to get past a rocky beginning at first so my releases can be more predictable down the road.
Once this month and next month are over, I will take a look at new features to add to the game but I want to get a bit ahead of the next version as well so I can confidently work on less important stuff without stressing and mainly focus on the content.
Also, Mrs. Perkins Naughty Teacher Scenario won this months animation and renders so that will be out soon as well!
So ya, I’ll be back in about a week or so again to let you know what’s up. I am getting really excited for this as I didn’t really get to show a lot of Evelyn in the demo and some of her stuff is really good so I look forward to showing you all!
Thanks a million for the support, have a good weekend and I will talk to you again soon!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Does anyone else notice this guy's pattern? He makes an upbeat post talking about his release plans, giving estimates of when the game will be released. Then after that comes a post where he starts to subtly say that he's late with the content, that he's still going to need to work on other things in the game and so the release might take a little longer. I have no doubt that in the next post (which should be published between 30-31), he will say that things didn't go as planned because of some bullshit reason, that the content isn't ready yet and the release it won't be at the beginning of next month. Then, in the next post, he will come back to talk about his "plans", give a new estimate and so on until the end of time.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
He understood that this is the way to hypnotize / plagiarize supporters.
"I write some garbage, publish some pictures and so the poor illusions continue to pay."
Which then, in essence, does nothing but always write the same identical and hopeful bullshit.

Come on, but is it normal to pay for a job promise that has lasted for over 2 years?

Empty pumpkins and there are more of them than I could imagine.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
He understood that this is the way to hypnotize / plagiarize supporters.
"I write some garbage, publish some pictures and so the poor illusions continue to pay."
Which then, in essence, does nothing but always write the same identical and hopeful bullshit.

Come on, but is it normal to pay for a job promise that has lasted for over 2 years?

Empty pumpkins and there are more of them than I could imagine.
Well there was this fella who promised to build a super duper expensive sports car and already had the artwork and the technical stuff at the ready but no one funded him. He went to advertise and alot of millionaires started pumping money in his direction to get this exclusive car who will only be build in limited numbers.
Years later this dude never build a single screwdriver, got caught in his big villa and sued by every millionaire who backed him up. But for years he lived like a king.

Or some other fellas who sold buildings and entire apartments that didn't even exist and became millionaires on the premise that they would build those buildings etc. They never did and they all went to prison but for some years they also lived like kings.

I mean if you can Bullshit some millionaires into giving you money for nothing in return but a promise it is certain you can bullshit almost anyone into believing almost anything and giving you cash for it in the process.

Gullible people are easier to find nowadays i think.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes