Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Well there was this fella who promised to build a super duper expensive sports car and already had the artwork and the technical stuff at the ready but no one funded him. He went to advertise and alot of millionaires started pumping money in his direction to get this exclusive car who will only be build in limited numbers.
Years later this dude never build a single screwdriver, got caught in his big villa and sued by every millionaire who backed him up. But for years he lived like a king.

Or some other fellas who sold buildings and entire apartments that didn't even exist and became millionaires on the premise that they would build those buildings etc. They never did and they all went to prison but for some years they also lived like kings.

I mean if you can Bullshit some millionaires into giving you money for nothing in return but a promise it is certain you can bullshit almost anyone into believing almost anything and giving you cash for it in the process.

Gullible people are easier to find nowadays i think.
Well, you're right, then they are empty pumpkins of added billionaires.
The gravity, however, is not the fact that you can suffer scams (it happened to me too) but that this has been going on for over two years.
Today someone could still do it but I assure you that for me it is very, very difficult for that to happen.

I add, at this point, that it cannot be defined as a scam but plagiarism which is worse than the scam because it is a personality disorder.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
we want another TRANSLATION BONUS ROUND!!!! for the latest post, please:love::giggle:
Sure. :)

You know what time it is....... TRANSLATION BONUS ROUND 2!!!!

Apocalust Progress Update and Evelyn Preview
Hello Patrons! Hello gullible people. We meet again.
Just dropping in to give a quick progress update as well as a small preview of some of the lovely house caretaker, Evelyn Augustine's scenes. GOD DAMN money goes fast if you sniff cocain of a hookers butt cheeks! Give me some more.

Development is going good, I am about halfway through Evelyn’s release content so far. Development? What? Oh the game? Yeah i am totally working on that one. Release? Information costs money. You got any?

I am a bit behind where I wanted to be at this point in the month because of a few bad bouts of insomnia, so I may stop working on her new stuff and instead add a portion of Ava’s scenes as well since a fair amount of her is already done and this will save me time, plus get a bit more of a mix of girls content as well, it depends how the next week goes so it isn’t 100% that I am going with that but it is probable.
I am behind in schedule because i have no clue what day it is or what month. But i didn't sleep in 4 days cause i had to make shit up again so you guys would believe me when i tell you i made some quality scenes for this hot chick. Like you wouldn't believe. I wish you could see it. For just 9,95$ i will describe to you how it looks. You will cream your jeans trust me.

Once I have a satisfactory amount of content pieced together, I still have yet to work on the games gallery as well as finish the power menu so it may take a bit more time so with coding/testing and taking a bit to do Mrs. Perkins special renders it will go into next month a bit like I said but hopefully not longer than a week but I will keep you updated.
Remember when i told you i am a GENIUS at using alot of words saying absolutely nothing? Yeah amazing how i can still pull that off and you believe every word of it. But trust me coding is hard and testing is even harder. So send me some money to be on the safe side that when i finally find out wtf i am doing over here you are the first to know. If you already know.... maybe tell me? Wtf am i doing here again? Oh right the game...... MONEY!!!! SEND MONEY!!!!!

Worst case scenario you get a single release earlier next month because of getting initial features out the door but hopefully once the hard stuff is done I can simply focus on just getting scenes and dialogue out the door.
Didn't i say that shit last time already? And a few times before that? And you still believe me? No srsly you do? When was your last CT? Really? So you got money right? Yeah ofc send it to me what else you gonna do with it? Hookers and blackjack? Hold your thought i gotta take notes on that one......

So my goal right now is to get it out by a week into next month, that way I have 3 weeks into next month to work on the next one but if it takes a bit longer for the first one it shouldn’t be too bad since I am mainly focusing on Perkins for 0.03 and her content is already a ways in. Again, just an estimation but I am trying to get past a rocky beginning at first so my releases can be more predictable down the road.
My goal is to get as much money out of you as possible cause i told you about a release next month about 2 years now! No Problem tough i got you. Send me some money and i will tell you for oncoming years the same shit. Apparently that is what gets you off. Hey no judging of kinks here. But if words get you off i got this dictionary laying around here for 10 bucks! Let me tell you this is the good shit if you are into this kind of stuff. And you know what they say? Once you go dictionary..... you gonna need a wheelchair.... and lube, lots of lube. Don't try it dry. Anyway..... MONEY! WE NEED MONEY!!!!

Once this month and next month are over, I will take a look at new features to add to the game but I want to get a bit ahead of the next version as well so I can confidently work on less important stuff without stressing and mainly focus on the content.
Once this month and next month are over i will make a christmas special in which you can pay alot more cause you can afford it and i will make up an even bigger pile of huge... ah what the hell, enormous pile of Bullshit for you to enjoy. Oh and the dictionary is still here. You sure you don't want it? No? Okay i gotta write more then.

Also, Mrs. Perkins Naughty Teacher Scenario won this months animation and renders so that will be out soon as well!
So ya, I’ll be back in about a week or so again to let you know what’s up. I am getting really excited for this as I didn’t really get to show a lot of Evelyn in the demo and some of her stuff is really good so I look forward to showing you all!
You know you can vote on shit when you pay me money? Yeah and the best part about this is i will then explain to you very precisely how i couldn't work on it in about 2 weeks and you will like it. Also send some more money cause you wanna vote on the next stuff right? And yes. I will also explain on the next vote what i did or didn't do. You can't check on that anyway. But you know what you can check? Your bank account. If there is money on it send it to me.

Thanks a million for the support, have a good weekend and I will talk to you again soon!
Guys. If everyone of you sends me 10.000$ i could have a jet. What you mean i don't need one? Ofc i don't need one but i could afford one. And the game would look even more amazing. It is in your hands folks. Send me the money. Give and you shall recieve...... and make sure i recieve the most. Thanks and see you next time on "How the fuck do i still make money?"

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
so when is this getting finished?
You should read my translation posts cause i have this strange feeling you actually believe there is a game and it's been worked on for over 2 years now with nothing but a demo that is over 2 years old. But don't worry i am pretty sure he will come up with something.......might be alot of BS but that is also something.....technically......

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
You should read my translation posts cause i have this strange feeling you actually believe there is a game and it's been worked on for over 2 years now with nothing but a demo that is over 2 years old. But don't worry i am pretty sure he will come up with something.......might be alot of BS but that is also something.....technically......
so whats even the point of this game and the so many stars? seems like a huge scam lol

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
so whats even the point of this game and the so many stars? seems like a huge scam lol
Many people still believe this game is being worked on or finished or that it even exists. They do not know that the Demo is over 2 years old and nothing but hot air and lots of words came from the dev since. It's like when you find out the easter bunny ain't real when you are a kid. You just don't wanna believe it until the facts and the truth start to sink in and you realize it is all a lie told by your parents. For some that takes longer than others.

The same here. Some of us found out sooner and others will follow. But at least on patreon the dev can still milk the hype. And boy he is milking the shit out of it.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Many people still believe this game is being worked on or finished or that it even exists. They do not know that the Demo is over 2 years old and nothing but hot air and lots of words came from the dev since. It's like when you find out the easter bunny ain't real when you are a kid. You just don't wanna believe it until the facts and the truth start to sink in and you realize it is all a lie told by your parents. For some that takes longer than others.

The same here. Some of us found out sooner and others will follow. But at least on patreon the dev can still milk the hype. And boy he is milking the shit out of it.
Today

Cattura.PNG
Right, he's doing it but the trend has dropped significantly, it looks like the pumpkins are filling up, we'll see what happens later.
This thrend only makes sense to avert at least this scam and I hope it can avert others if not to put an end to this type of market that damages this sector because there are more like him than you can imagine.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
it would be useful to create a thread titled:

Brainless Devs Blacklist

in order to discourage anyone from supporting (both financially and with positive reviews) such smoke sellers.
Yes, it must be done.. because if not and this system continues.. there will be many other Developers who will follow this scam system

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
Yes, it must be done.. because if not and this system continues.. there will be many other Developers who will follow this scam system
Totally agree on making a list of scammer/lazy devs. There's some of them that are making a real fortune. The problem I see is, this website is full of fanboys who will defend their beloved devs by any means. I mean, there's a super known developer who's making nearly 20k/month and the level of updates is derisory, and still his fans defend the slacker behaviour. FFS It's a person earning 20k A MONTH I will say you can hire people EASILY and create content more constantly... Also say, this dev seems to freeze the payments when he's not working...

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Totally agree on making a list of scammer/lazy devs. There's some of them that are making a real fortune. The problem I see is, this website is full of fanboys who will defend their beloved devs by any means. I mean, there's a super known developer who's making nearly 20k/month and the level of updates is derisory, and still his fans defend the slacker behaviour. FFS It's a person earning 20k A MONTH I will say you can hire people EASILY and create content more constantly... Also say, this dev seems to freeze the payments when he's not working...
20k a month is not enough to hire people as you might think. Taxes, insurance and other expenses you need to pay once you hire someone because the law entitles the employere to those things. Devs who have 50k or more have a small team that they pay and you wouldn't believe how those 50k make poof and are gone with the dev having around 5k for himself and the rest just vanishes.
I make around the same money or more in a year and have to pay a lector out of my own pocket and thats not cheap either. 50k sounds like alot but depending on where you live and how the tax laws etc are in the country you are living that money could go faster than you can blink.
Where i live the state is taking 45% if you make 100k a year and unless you know the tax laws or hire someone to help you with that they will get that money. And they get it fast.

I would also defend a slacking dev cause at least he delivers something and i would not care if there are only 3 or 4 updates a year if those are decent and with lots of content. Cause something is alot more than nothing as this dev does.

However i do agree about the list of scammers but not lazy devs. A lazy dev could have many reasons for slow releases. Working a day time job. Having Wife and kids, IRL Problems etc. That would not only be unfair towards them but would also ensure we kill the devs motivation to finish a maybe wonderful and good game if problems they have no influence over leads to people resenting them.

Scammers however need to be put on a list so that people are aware of their tactics or that they started 10 games, Finished 0 and always started a new one to keep milking but never delivering shit.

Reactions: Omniel

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
let's look on the bright side, at least this time have a release window (late August / early September)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
20k a month is not enough to hire people as you might think. Taxes, insurance and other expenses you need to pay once you hire someone because the law entitles the employere to those things. Devs who have 50k or more have a small team that they pay and you wouldn't believe how those 50k make poof and are gone with the dev having around 5k for himself and the rest just vanishes.
I make around the same money or more in a year and have to pay a lector out of my own pocket and thats not cheap either. 50k sounds like alot but depending on where you live and how the tax laws etc are in the country you are living that money could go faster than you can blink.
Where i live the state is taking 45% if you make 100k a year and unless you know the tax laws or hire someone to help you with that they will get that money. And they get it fast.

I would also defend a slacking dev cause at least he delivers something and i would not care if there are only 3 or 4 updates a year if those are decent and with lots of content. Cause something is alot more than nothing as this dev does.

However i do agree about the list of scammers but not lazy devs. A lazy dev could have many reasons for slow releases. Working a day time job. Having Wife and kids, IRL Problems etc. That would not only be unfair towards them but would also ensure we kill the devs motivation to finish a maybe wonderful and good game if problems they have no influence over leads to people resenting them.

Scammers however need to be put on a list so that people are aware of their tactics or that they started 10 games, Finished 0 and always started a new one to keep milking but never delivering shit.
In part I agree in part no, in my opinion you can create a blacklist thread the devs to be included could be chosen through community vote perhaps with at least a 20% difference and with a minimum of votes required to make it valid or with other rules approved by the participants, however in a democratic way.
There would be a lot of work to do, as long as the administrator of this site agrees with the initiative.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes