flapflak

Aug 1, 2019
So, let me get this straight. This guy, who after creating one of the most popular sandbox VNs on the site, shows up and throws out the fucking hottest renders and animation teasers for any sequel ever in "the industry", promising us what seems to be the most astronomical faps of our life, and then just... fucking bolts? :ROFLMAO:

He's either the biggest troll or he hates money. I'd full on pay 60$ for this game if it was on Steam.
My guess is his work/life balance is totally fucked and he's making overly optimistic promises he just can't keep.

Reactions: Draverik

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So, let me get this straight. This guy, who after creating one of the most popular sandbox VNs on the site, shows up and throws out the fucking hottest renders and animation teasers for any sequel ever in "the industry", promising us what seems to be the most astronomical faps of our life, and then just... fucking bolts? :ROFLMAO:

He's either the biggest troll or he hates money. I'd full on pay 60$ for this game if it was on Steam.
Oh, he loves money. He loves it so much that he has never stopped the patreon's charges in these two years without releasing anything. Would it be great to earn more than already earn? definitively. But for that to happen, psycho would need to do something he was never willing to do: a release.

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
RECENT INCOME FLUCTUATION

25 feb Patreon income $919.87
27 feb Patreon income $901.63 (fall)
28 feb Dev published 2 new photos
28 feb Patreon income $949.27 (increase)
1st Mar Patreon income $887 (fall)
2nd Mar Patreon income $801 (fall)
3rd Mar Patreon income $888 (increase ) - # 219
4th Mar Patreon income $898 (increase ) - # 221
7th Mar Patreon income $919 (increase ) - # 228
10th Mar Patreon income $949 (increase ) - # 234
13th Mar Patreon income $971 (increase ) - # 240
25th May Patreon income $2434 (increase ) - # 432
20th jun Patreon income $2592 (increase ) - # 449
24th jun Patreon income $2509 (fall) - # 455
30th jun Patreon income $2396 (fall) - # 473
15th july Patreon income $2314 (fall) - # 412
26th july Patreon income $2400 (increase) - # 442
1st Aug Patreon income $2075 (fall) - # 459
18th Aug Patreon income $2224 (increase) - # 407
27th Aug Patreon income $2318 (increase) - # 439

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

Oh no. That guy loves money as he is making a ton of it while claiming to work on the game for over 2 years now with nothing but a short demo. Thats it. We are according to him already at 0.3 or was it 0.03? Can't remember but he never gives any build out. He tells the patreons how much progress he made while literally only showing renders of hot chicks. No menu, No code, Nothing.

If i would like to sell one of my books i could adapt his ideas and only show the cover. Pay an artist 2k to draw me a amazing looking hot chick that will be the love interest of the hero and never do anything again while making millions of the preorder deals. Than i would bolt to thailand and settle down forever. I could skip the publisher and screw them over as well.

But i would never sell any Book ever again xD

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Oh no. That guy loves money as he is making a ton of it while claiming to work on the game for over 2 years now with nothing but a short demo. Thats it. We are according to him already at 0.3 or was it 0.03? Can't remember but he never gives any build out. He tells the patreons how much progress he made while literally only showing renders of hot chicks. No menu, No code, Nothing.

If i would like to sell one of my books i could adapt his ideas and only show the cover. Pay an artist 2k to draw me a amazing looking hot chick that will be the love interest of the hero and never do anything again while making millions of the preorder deals. Than i would bolt to thailand and settle down forever. I could skip the publisher and screw them over as well.

What makes no sense to me is why would he settle on 2k/month. Why not dish out a few more of these demos disguised as v0.1, v0.2 and push it a little bit further. He obviously has the skill to do it, right?
And if a little demo and a couple broken promises were able to put him at 2k think of how much he could make if he pushed it a little bit further.
It's not like releasing a game would hurt him in any way unless it ends up being a huge disappointment no?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
What makes no sense to me is why would he settle on 2k/month. Why not dish out a few more of these demos disguised as v0.1, v0.2 and push it a little bit further. He obviously has the skill to do it, right?
And if a little demo and a couple broken promises were able to put him at 2k think of how much he could make if he pushed it a little bit further.
It's not like releasing a game would hurt him in any way unless it ends up being a huge disappointment no?
My best guess is he made the code and maybe and thats a big MAYBE the models as well but outsourced animations etc. and the demo to someone else like contract work and realized afterwards it is harder than it looks and instead of doing the same again which could cost a pretty penny, spoon feeds his followers with garbage to keep the money income steady while he figures stuff out.

Either that or this is the most laziest guy ever. Which is something cause i always believed no one is lazier than me....

Gadget69

Jan 25, 2018
There seems to be comments to this post dating back to 2017.
Yet so far all I'm able to 'play' is a Demo, or rather an animated slide-show, less than a minute in duration.
On top of that, not ONE of the scenes displayed in the Teaser video appears in the Demo.

- Guess no more than that will available directly from f95zone.to.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
There seems to be comments to this post dating back to 2017.
Yet so far all I'm able to 'play' is a Demo, or rather an animated slide-show, less than a minute in duration.
On top of that, not ONE of the scenes displayed in the Teaser video appears in the Demo.

- Guess no more than that will available directly from f95zone.to.
I highly doubt anything more will be available anywhere else either. But let us know if you find something someplace else.

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020

He more than doubled his income after releasing the demo, so yeah, no, if he really wants to make money he'll make way, way more if he actually started releasing builds.

Gadget69

Jan 25, 2018
I highly doubt anything more will be available anywhere else either. But let us know if you find something someplace else.
Seems that even on the Devs Patreon there's at most a neigh countless number of 'Progress Updates' and 'Early Access' renders. Actual Game Downloads even for long term Patrons appears to be Non-existent.

I do not intend to support a Dev that evidently made a 'career' procrastinating - just to confirm whether or not the game is available on his Patreon in less apparent ways. Like links sent in DM's or eMail.
- As I actually do support Devs that clearly make Game DLs available directly on their Patreon.

And a side note. Why is there even a Inc. Patch for this when it is as mentioned, nothing but a slide-show?

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
lmao just read the status update saying that he is going to release an update every 2 weeks
I would ask if there is any solid date for a release yet but we are still waiting for that trailer he was going to release in January then in February then in March and then it was never mentioned ever again

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021

Hello Patrons!
This is just a quick report to let you know how progress is going with the game.
This past week I have mainly gone back to working on and troubleshooting the menus and gallery (girls screen) and I am somewhere to the tune of 75% fully done (animated/after effects etc) the 0.02 content itself right now. So a little bit further than a week ago on the animation front.
Working a bit out of order ATM, but still trucking along. There will for sure be a release next month, but it is still going to take a bit yet. So I ask that you can be patient for a bit longer since though each release will be about the size of the demo, I want to put a bit more oomph in this version.
The Ultra Gamer renders are up for Mrs. Perkins and a new poll will go up soon for next month, I want to be a bit ahead of everything so we can get the initial release out the door, followed by another and then another and hopefully I get momentum once I get a couple done in a row.
I’ll be back again at the usual time. Likely this will be a small preview and the last major post prior to the 0.02 release.
I am really looking forward to next month so I can let you see and play with Evelyn. I am trying to make sure a lot of things go right in my IRL work life right now so I can have extra time to work on the game in September, so hopefully all goes well.
Thanks a million for the support and I’ll be back again in a week or so!

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes