lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
There will for sure be a release next month, but it is still going to take a bit yet. So I ask that you can be patient for a bit longer
I see this coming a week ago
he will say that things didn't go as planned because of some bullshit reason, that the content isn't ready yet and the release it won't be at the beginning of next month
And i'm not gonna mention that this is the fourth time he makes a "last post before release". Well, let's see what is coming in september: a game or more milking

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I see this coming a week ago

And i'm not gonna mention that this is the fourth time he makes a "last post before release". Well, let's see what is coming in september: a game or more milking
As long as you pay you will get nothing, by not paying you will get the abandonment of this shame.
There is no way that it becomes a game (and for this reason he anticipates the release of short "demos") because he himself knows that if he had started him the reward he would have gotten would have been enormous compared to what he is stealing now and if he has not done so until now there is a rare chance that he can develop it.
So it's useless to keep squeezing your money and brain.
It must be understood that if you advance the money before any work is at least started, 90% of the result will be a scam.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Hello Patrons!
This is just a quick report to let you know how progress is going with the game.
This past week I have mainly gone back to working on and troubleshooting the menus and gallery (girls screen) and I am somewhere to the tune of 75% fully done (animated/after effects etc) the 0.02 content itself right now. So a little bit further than a week ago on the animation front.
Working a bit out of order ATM, but still trucking along. There will for sure be a release next month, but it is still going to take a bit yet. So I ask that you can be patient for a bit longer since though each release will be about the size of the demo, I want to put a bit more oomph in this version.
The Ultra Gamer renders are up for Mrs. Perkins and a new poll will go up soon for next month, I want to be a bit ahead of everything so we can get the initial release out the door, followed by another and then another and hopefully I get momentum once I get a couple done in a row.
I’ll be back again at the usual time. Likely this will be a small preview and the last major post prior to the 0.02 release.
I am really looking forward to next month so I can let you see and play with Evelyn. I am trying to make sure a lot of things go right in my IRL work life right now so I can have extra time to work on the game in September, so hopefully all goes well.
Thanks a million for the support and I’ll be back again in a week or so!
So he has been working in the "girls screen" for like 6 months now
Also there will for sure be a release next month, which one, the one that was supposed to be released January 2020 or?

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Thank you to the poster, but that "dance" looks like an unsteady baby impala trying to take its first steps after being born. Totally not worth the effort to animate every scene if this is the result.

The ladies themselves look good, but again I say, ditch the idea of animating every scene if there is any hope of ever releasing something on the regular beyond demos. Animate sex scenes, stick with static renders for most everything else. A formula that works for AVNs.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Not gonna lie the renders look awesome. But if the other animations are of the same quality as this i have to ask wtf he was doing for 2 years?

From what i can see so far i have to say Timestamps is the better game. Render and animation wise. Hell even Milfy City wins this hands down. And they abandoned the game and picked it back up. SO LMAO if this is the content he constantly praises.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Not gonna lie the renders look awesome. But if the other animations are of the same quality as this i have to ask wtf he was doing for 2 years?

From what i can see so far i have to say Timestamps is the better game. Render and animation wise. Hell even Milfy City wins this hands down. And they abandoned the game and picked it back up. SO LMAO if this is the content he constantly praises.
I love always someone talk about Timestamps. That game is awesome and so underrated. That guys deserve more support

javikk00

May 18, 2021
I love always someone talk about Timestamps. That game is awesome and so underrated. That guys deserve more support
its a great game, personally i dont like the girls in the game, dont look sexy and his obssesion with smoke but i understand that theres a people who likes it.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
its a great game, personally i dont like the girls in the game, dont look sexy and his obssesion with smoke but i understand that theres a people who likes it.
For me the girls are hot and sexy. I don't like the smoke fetish neither and because of that i play with it turn off

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Why does this remind me so much of fallout 76?

All that is missing is Todd Howard giving a speech and telling us "it just works" or "16 times the details" and i would believe this is a Bethesda Project :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: EZ8lt

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Imagine taking time to do this when you need to finish the chapter 1 for at least 2 years

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
I know this is offtopic but let me ask this one here.

Does anyone here know korina kova??

If yes, could you guys please tell me where to find her latest manyvids videos for free??

• Angry
Reactions: Hermit76
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes