Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I love how right after milfy city got the abandoned tag, ICSTOR immediately released an update and then promised that he would release one every two weeks. It has been almost two months now and he hasn't released anything :KEK:. As for this dev, I never played any game made by him so I won't judge him too hard yet. 4 to 5 months between updates seems to be the norm for some games, but the way people are talking about him is not very encouraging.
I think there is a reason for that.
It seems that in the last update, someone reported ICSTOR Milfy City patreon for none consensual stuff with one of the female characters in the game.
So now he has to go back and rework this character, which will be kinda difficult since her character revolves around roleplay stuff ...

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I think there is a reason for that.
It seems that in the last update, someone reported ICSTOR Milfy City patreon for none consensual stuff with one of the female characters in the game.
So now he has to go back and rework this character, which will be kinda difficult since her character revolves around roleplay stuff ...
Instead I think it will be another good excuse to continue milking, because if a dev is serious and at some point finds obstacles that compromise the game, he abandons it (motivating the decision to those who follow him) and begins a 'other instead of remaining mute indefinitely or even with sporadic senseless appearances.
The problem is another, and it would be that as long as there are people who support them financially, these guys (or lame artist) will never cease to exist at the detriment of those who work with commitment and passion, and the latter are few, in addition to the general damage they cause to the evolution of this sector, constantly invaded by intellectual garbage.

P.S.
I found this link right in this forum, I think, this is the way an artist works and in my opinion they are as rare as white crows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunakujiro

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
The renders looks really good, i think it is on par with NLT.

Hopefully, people who support this game throughout these past two years will get what they deserved. Looking forward to play more!
Difference is, NLT completed a whole game with hundrets of h scenes in the same time Psycho only released a little demo with nearly nothing..

6U1YA3V

Jul 8, 2019
There is a lot of hate going around but i think its just best to wait a year or two and then get half an hour gameplay at least :DDDDD

• Haha
Reactions: Chin1983

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
Apocalust Progress Update

last-prev.jpg

Hello Patrons!
This is going to be the last progress update before 0.02 is out and you can get a taste of the main love interest, Evelyn!
Below is just going to be an outline of what you are gonna get for content, how progress is going and what to expect after 0.02 is out. I’ve had a couple problems this past while and there are some changes for the next two releases (for the millionth time.. I hope I didn't traumatize you yet) so if you are interested, just read down a bit.
The 0.02 release is going to be released in a similar fashion to the demo I did. For this one mainly just more content and the choices/points for reference for now. Last month and this month I honestly have been having severe insomnia (my fault for pushing too many things for the last second and trying to move apartments in the middle of this) and when I am in this type of mental state, trying to make any type of code function right and actually have the content come out as good as the demo seems to be making me way too anxious/stressed out and at this point I just want to keep getting things out the door to get over myself and try my best to be as forthcoming as I can in the process.
I wish I wasn’t like this but I am and I am trying to work with what I got.
This release features the intro, (tennis, cave, after that etc) as well as a good chunk of Evelyn’s stuff. Same scenes as I mentioned before minus the second part of the movies scenes as I am finishing the rest of her content and formatting it in RenPy right now and will go back to the first part of her movies scenes to get it all in, if not, then I will add it into a later version.
Either Ava or Mrs. Perkins stuff will be the focus of 0.03 and 0.04 as well as having a more functional game with everything working by then, (either by the end of next month or earlier hopefully.)
This release for me is my favorite type of content, (mostly tease) but obviously I know most of you are trying to get a good "release" yourself out of it, so that is taken into account with this update structured with ramp up tease scenes and the finally at the end of it. I hope the way I handled this type of thing turned out well and doesn’t seem blue bally. Since it is focused mainly on the main love interest, I tried to give you some "exciting" stuff that is "usable" but not giving up too too much in the process.
Anyhow, this is the way I would have wanted to see her, so I hope you like it too.
I am trying to get Evelyn’s content in your hands by two weeks from now, but again, if I aim for two weeks it will probably be 20-30% longer as this is almost always the case, but it will be out before month end.
I am cognisant of the fact that I usually come back updating with whatever I initially had planned being downgraded or lowered to some extent, and I do apologize for that. At the end of the day, it is simply my own fault and I think a lot of this type behavior is me taking too many things on at once and is just a reflection of how I work things up in my head or how my IRL has been functioning and affecting my work.
I am hoping once I just focus on content and keep actually getting good stuff in your hands over the next 2-6 weeks I can give you content that is somewhat predictable in quality/features/length and not trip up over myself constantly.
There is an Ultra Gamer poll up as well, though I want to use 100% of the time the rest of this month for the release so if I get the update done earlier you will get the Ultra Gamer pack by month end, otherwise it will be a couple days into the next.
Thank you for all the support this past while, I really mean that.
Have a good week and I will be back soon, either with a quick report or a quick update to let you know testers have started testing!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
As soon as he loses support he publishes something out of desperation and sensless, adding new excuses. I am curious to understand how long these people who support him (I have run out of terms to catalog them) will be able to resist.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Apocalust Progress Update

View attachment 1396177

Hello Patrons!
This is going to be the last progress update before 0.02 is out and you can get a taste of the main love interest, Evelyn!
Below is just going to be an outline of what you are gonna get for content, how progress is going and what to expect after 0.02 is out. I’ve had a couple problems this past while and there are some changes for the next two releases (for the millionth time.. I hope I didn't traumatize you yet) so if you are interested, just read down a bit.
The 0.02 release is going to be released in a similar fashion to the demo I did. For this one mainly just more content and the choices/points for reference for now. Last month and this month I honestly have been having severe insomnia (my fault for pushing too many things for the last second and trying to move apartments in the middle of this) and when I am in this type of mental state, trying to make any type of code function right and actually have the content come out as good as the demo seems to be making me way too anxious/stressed out and at this point I just want to keep getting things out the door to get over myself and try my best to be as forthcoming as I can in the process.
I wish I wasn’t like this but I am and I am trying to work with what I got.
This release features the intro, (tennis, cave, after that etc) as well as a good chunk of Evelyn’s stuff. Same scenes as I mentioned before minus the second part of the movies scenes as I am finishing the rest of her content and formatting it in RenPy right now and will go back to the first part of her movies scenes to get it all in, if not, then I will add it into a later version.
Either Ava or Mrs. Perkins stuff will be the focus of 0.03 and 0.04 as well as having a more functional game with everything working by then, (either by the end of next month or earlier hopefully.)
This release for me is my favorite type of content, (mostly tease) but obviously I know most of you are trying to get a good "release" yourself out of it, so that is taken into account with this update structured with ramp up tease scenes and the finally at the end of it. I hope the way I handled this type of thing turned out well and doesn’t seem blue bally. Since it is focused mainly on the main love interest, I tried to give you some "exciting" stuff that is "usable" but not giving up too too much in the process.
Anyhow, this is the way I would have wanted to see her, so I hope you like it too.
I am trying to get Evelyn’s content in your hands by two weeks from now, but again, if I aim for two weeks it will probably be 20-30% longer as this is almost always the case, but it will be out before month end.
I am cognisant of the fact that I usually come back updating with whatever I initially had planned being downgraded or lowered to some extent, and I do apologize for that. At the end of the day, it is simply my own fault and I think a lot of this type behavior is me taking too many things on at once and is just a reflection of how I work things up in my head or how my IRL has been functioning and affecting my work.
I am hoping once I just focus on content and keep actually getting good stuff in your hands over the next 2-6 weeks I can give you content that is somewhat predictable in quality/features/length and not trip up over myself constantly.
There is an Ultra Gamer poll up as well, though I want to use 100% of the time the rest of this month for the release so if I get the update done earlier you will get the Ultra Gamer pack by month end, otherwise it will be a couple days into the next.
Thank you for all the support this past while, I really mean that.
Have a good week and I will be back soon, either with a quick report or a quick update to let you know testers have started testing!
Looks like Psycho is shacking because of the recent events of Icstor.
In case anyone missed , Icstor's patreon page is under review and could even be terminated, if he have luck it's atleast a yellow card.
Same can apply to Psychodelusional.

Last edited:

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
If enough people report him he will get hit by one too.
No, he won't, because he doesn't have an incest game or underage or non-consensual blackmail sex on his Patreon.
Incest? his previous game doesn't count cuz he removed it off his Patreon, what else will he be flagged for now???

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes