Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Looks like Psycho is shacking because of the recent events of Icstor.
In case anyone missed it, Icstor's patreon page is under review and could even be terminated, if he have luck it's atleast a yellow card.
Same can apply to Psychodelusional.
Good news, if patreon applies as anticipated, something could change even if it's not enough, but I don't think it will happen.
Instead, a single rule would be enough to radically change the sector: I close your patreon if you do not respect the release timing including the start date and end date of the game which must not exceed 18 months from the start.
But it is utopia I know.
Patreon does not have a transparent policy and nobody really cares about regulating a sector like this seriously, especially as long as there are people who pay unconditionally.

Last edited:
Reactions: juliaanjulia

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Good news, if patreon applies as anticipated, something could change even if it's not enough, but I don't think it will happen.
Instead, a single rule would be enough to radically change the sector: I close your patreon if you do not respect the release timing including the start date and end date of the game which must not exceed 18 months from the start.
But it is utopia I know.
Patreon does not have a transparent policy and nobody really cares about regulating a sector like this seriously, especially as long as there are people who pay unconditionally.
Keep in mind Ultimate Team & Loot Boxes was regulated so its not unrealistic that such major sites will be aswell.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Keep in mind Ultimate Team & Loot Boxes was regulated so its not unrealistic that such major sites will be aswell.
Maybe you are right, indeed I hope so, but they are different sectors ("loot boxes" had been banned (2018) in some countries because compared to gambling), few or none are interested in the improvement of this industry which already has a huge turnover business even if abandoned and without rules.
But, i repeat, I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
you miss one with evelyn btw, MC and evelyn in the shower together and mc holding her from her back and all nude
In my opinion, a black cock or a black horse (the white horse is out of tune) is also missing in the midst of those anemic women.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
i never saw a horse except the white one in a video or picture and the white one is in his MEGA already but not the EVE and MC together in the shower
You're right! I expressed myself badly (English is not my language). I should have written: "it would be appropriate that dev think about inserting a black horse or even a black donkey instead of the white horse that seems monotonous to me in the midst of anemic women (I'll add now) and why not even in the shower." Always from my point of view ...

Xaltan85

Aug 7, 2020
I see many people complaining about the slow progress and is the developers fault. The render looks nice, not only the rendered part (story characters and some scene part) but actually what make the render so nice is the heavy edition in photoshop or similar program. Make a game with updates of 500 or 1000 unique renders with this heavy edition will take for ever and I will not even mention animations. The quality of the render work, the laziness of human and milking nature of most adult VN/Game developers will make this game die even before release or will beat BDIK in time between releases if the developer actually want to make the game or another ICSTOR.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I see many people complaining about the slow progress and is the developers fault. The render looks nice, not only the rendered part (story characters and some scene part) but actually what make the render so nice is the heavy edition in photoshop or similar program. Make a game with updates of 500 or 1000 unique renders with this heavy edition will take for ever and I will not even mention animations. The quality of the render work, the laziness of human and milking nature of most adult VN/Game developers will make this game die even before release or will beat BDIK in time between releases if the developer actually want to make the game or another ICSTOR.
we got a demo for 2 years of 'work' bro....he is lazy and scam people. He do work for this game but its super slow and fake promise

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:unsure: In certain shots (for example in the shower), those hips are looking a little sus from behind. Everything else looks good, but females are engineered to have child-bearing hips instead of the V tapered look of a male physique. Obviously the top portion is pure fem, but the bum is off imo. The thighs are that of an Olympic cyclist, but it doesn't look quite right without a little more junk in the lower trunk/wider hips.

Not crazy big, but something a little more like this...

An athletic lady with an hourglass shape (i.e. the pelvic structure of a woman).

P.s. God Bless Brasil :love:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

:unsure: In certain shots (for example in the shower), those hips are looking a little sus from behind. Everything else looks good, but females are engineered to have child-bearing hips instead of the V tapered look of a male physique. Obviously the top portion is pure fem, but the bum is off imo. The thighs are that of an Olympic cyclist, but it doesn't look quite right without a little more junk in the lower trunk/wider hips.

An athletic lady with an hourglass shape (i.e. the pelvic structure of a woman).

shes more mesomorph female, you dotn see it but on the left she got more thigh, its because she lean on the left

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

God bless brasil indeed. :love:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Report: ... 2021, people still think that most women in Brazil are beautiful and have big asses. Though the reality is, most of the women here are so ugly they look like apes and their asses are worse than a man's.
You've got some serious issues, mate. And I'm no well adjusted human ;)

But back to the subject at hand, that original Evelyn(?) model just looks off. I couldn't put my finger on it at first; however, I finally narrowed it down to the bum to leg size ratio. Once I saw the backside angles I thought, wow small hips with quadzilla tree trunk legs. Looks normal from most other angles, but she's definitely not going to be my #1. Head looks too small for the body in some shots as well. Fortunately, there is a mighty fine ginger in the lineup, so I'm good...assuming this project ever moves beyond just the occasional teaser renders. Given the 2+ years production cycle, I'm not optimistic.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
You've got some serious issues, mate. And I'm no well adjusted human ;)

But back to the subject at hand, that original Evelyn(?) model just looks off. I couldn't put my finger on it at first; however, I finally narrowed it down to the bum to leg size ratio. Once I saw the backside angles I thought, wow small hips with quadzilla tree trunk legs. Looks normal from most other angles, but she's definitely not going to be my #1. Head looks too small for the body in some shots as well. Fortunately, there is a mighty fine ginger in the lineup, so I'm good...assuming this project ever moves beyond just the occasional teaser renders. Given the 2+ years production cycle, I'm not optimistic.
little more hips just little but i feel in some picture her tits are bigger and others look small. The picture she go out of car was nice size and when shes nude look small. IDK

Reactions: Kellermann
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes