uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Report this guy like icstor
heh doc, even if all of us did, and even if Patreon put his page "under review", it will be back up running in 5 mins.

get it? cuz demo is just 5 mins long and I am sure Patreon's, as Dasati describes, "nit-picky" squad won't have any signs of anything to find there.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
The Discord is Patron only. I'm not entirely sure why anyone would Patron a game that has only had a demo released with no provable game in the works, especially given the (next) newly announced delay.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Apocalust Progress Update

This release features the intro, (tennis, cave, after that etc) as well as a good chunk of Evelyn’s stuff. Same scenes as I mentioned before minus the second part of the movies scenes as I am finishing the rest of her content and formatting it in RenPy right now and will go back to the first part of her movies scenes to get it all in, if not, then I will add it into a later version.
what does he mean when he said before minus the second part of movies scnees?
if it will be really release we will have 1 part of movie scnee?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I think we should make a feedback post once a year. So we can come back here after a year and do the always despised
"I TOLD YOU SO" moment to all the believers of this scam project.

Cause i'm not gonna lie. At first i thought this dev has issues that interfere alot with his game. Then i started to read up on it and read the update posts of him and other devs who also have problems in their updates to compare them.

Now i know i had the issues for believing any of his crap :ROFLMAO:

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
After playing his last game, reading this thread and reading his Patreon posts I honestly think he isn't scamming but just bit off more than he could chew and is now struggling getting stuff done.
His new game is just too ambitious for a single guy to make.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes