Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
At this point im too afraid to ask
It always bafflles me how people continue supporting devs even though they are breaking thier word again and again
I gess 2 years is not enough to learn your lesson
there are many devs who are consistent and deliver on time and transparent and honest
Those are the one who deserve support
This is why democracy doesn't bloody work people are too stupid to vote for there interest.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Reminds me of a famous quote!

"Because Democracy basically means, Goverment of the people, by the people, for the people. But the people are retarded.
So let us say Goverment by the retarded, for the retarded, of the retarded."
maybe you were referring to this :LOL:
( full video - )

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017

Hello Patrons!
You guys are gonna be mad at me but I wanted to give a quick update cause I need to push the release of the next version to about a week into next month because I need to pack all of this weekend and then I need the last 2 days of the month to move/clean so I am sorry for the trillionth delay but I need at least a week or more for the next version and I only have 3 days I can work on it in the remainder so it will go into next month. Sorry.
Just a quick post because I wanted to give an update before month end. Ultra Gamer rewards are still coming but I am going to keep focusing on the update for the time being. So there will be 2 sets next month but after the release is done.
Anyhow, sorry again for the delay but thanks for the support and I hope you all have a good weekend.
Very trysdwurfy and jennyine. I really felt that he was sorry. With such a clean track record. I'm absolutely sure, that it's purely a coincidence that the delay just happens to extend the deadline to the next paycheck. Ups I mean month.

Last edited:

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
I don't know why are U guys amazed with people.

We are probably in front of the best renders/animations we ever had on a game, and people only thinks with their dicks in this situations. I would love to see this game completed and jerk off myself with thoose animations, and something by my inside thinks it will be completed, but It will take years for sure. Maybe we have a 0.1 version before 2022, but nothing else. Enough to make more cash and keep the wheel spinning. I have this thread on favs, and I enter once per month, do not waste more time in this game guys. Go ahead, and do not wait for this, it will come sooner or later, just relax and do not get mad if u are not paying anything :)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I don't know why are U guys amazed with people.

We are probably in front of the best renders/animations we ever had on a game, and people only thinks with their dicks in this situations. I would love to see this game completed and jerk off myself with thoose animations, and something by my inside thinks it will be completed, but It will take years for sure. Maybe we have a 0.1 version before 2022, but nothing else. Enough to make more cash and keep the wheel spinning. I have this thread on favs, and I enter once per month, do not waste more time in this game guys. Go ahead, and do not wait for this, it will come sooner or later, just relax and do not get mad if u are not paying anything :)
The principles do not depend on money and each respects their own and those of others even if they are not shared.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
If the game is developed at some point (plenty of renders and scenes while the story goes somewhere) and leaked here, good, really; if not, good too.. Patience will be rewarded; if not, everyone always could get the demo..

Personally, never toss a coin to any Dev for promises, only facts.. Supporting a Dev for promises so he can do his game has my respect too, always if there's an advance that you can see..

Could be good either that Patreon should have a clear police (I don't know if they really have one, sincerelly) about this avoiding any possible fraud in terms that the Dev has a support and he/she does nothing in behalf; any other business does this thing and could be judged..

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Wait what? 0.02? Where is 0.01?

Its a month old already anyways, but lol
Also this:
Its from JANUARY 2020, just in case anyone forgot

• Haha
Reactions: Xumeey

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Demo has been reclassified as 0.01. That pesky little detail that it was supposedly just a prelude for a proper first release? Ohmy that was such a long time ago, everyone has forgotten that pesky little detail by now for sure :geek:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
This called misinformation. Start calling 0.2 so people won't think this will still the first release of the game

Reactions: Hajtand

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This called misinformation. Start calling 0.2 so people won't think this will still the first release of the game
Lets not jump to conclusions such as it 'will be'. Maybe it will be just another 1.5 minutes added to that demo :sneaky:

Reactions: Hajtand

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
At the moment it has dropped to 348 supporters with € 1670, which means that to recover support he will invent something inconsistent (as usual), but if the supporters do not fall into the trillionth trap (continuing to withdraw from financing it), he will be forced to abandon or (unlikely) consider making the promised game so much.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
At the moment it has dropped to 348 supporters with € 1670, which means that to recover support he will invent something inconsistent (as usual), but if the supporters do not fall into the trillionth trap (continuing to withdraw from financing it), he will be forced to abandon or (unlikely) consider making the promised game so much.
Imagine all of Them can vote in politic...

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Demo has been reclassified as 0.01. That pesky little detail that it was supposedly just a prelude for a proper first release? Ohmy that was such a long time ago, everyone has forgotten that pesky little detail by now for sure :geek:
Well I mean, I had even forgotten the "demo" tbh

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes