Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
DOD will get a defintive edition in 2 weeks, take that PsychoDelusional.
Keep in mind that's downgraded 720p edition original source have 4K
View attachment 1440619

Who still say Apocalust have the best looking renders, is delusional like psycho.
well... looks cool but in my opinion its kinda like a remastered version of the original game. i won't touch it because i finished it twice. and i am not only here to see the s*x scenes. just my opinion :whistle:

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
My bet ia that we will not have the next version (demo) this month. Even the ultra gamers patreon wasn’t published in september… these facts show there is a chance that psycho may dissapear like he did in the end of november 2020 till end of february 2021

Reactions: Lovv99

Klain50

May 27, 2017
W
well... looks cool but in my opinion its kinda like a remastered version of the original game. i won't touch it because i finished it twice. and i am not only here to see the s*x scenes. just my opinion :whistle:
What's DoD ?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Guess what guys, he says the move is taking way, way to longer than he expected. Yeah i know, everything for this guy take way to longer than he expect. Unbelievable.
He'll probably stub his toe in the near future and delay it till the start of the next month.

Klain50

May 27, 2017
Guess what guys, he says the move is taking way, way to longer than he expected. Yeah i know, everything for this guy take way to longer than he expect. Unbelievable.
Even he knows how stupid his excuses are. He parodies his own logic (taking million years) cause that's the only way he can rationalize scamming his patrons. It's time to unwatch and forget this one. See you folks in an alive game's comment section

Reactions: lipe2410

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Hello Patrons!

Just giving another quick update because I am taking a million years.

0.02 still coming but moving took way, way longer than I thought so I still need a bit to finish so really sorry for this.

I don't want to give a set date because I already messed this up three times so I will keep working and give a quick update if I don't finish in a week.

Again sorry for the 300th time but I'll be back soon.

LAWL

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Just when I thought that ICSTORS era is over here he comes again in the form of psychodelusional.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes