Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Translation cause i have to.

Hello Patrons! Yo you cheap fucks.

Just giving another quick update because I am taking a million years. Run out of money again cause you ppl ain't giving me the amount of money i deserve.......or hookers demand.

0.02 still coming but moving took way, way longer than I thought so I still need a bit to finish so really sorry for this. Moving took longer than expected cause i couldn't find my stuff. And by my stuff i mean the kind of shit you don't want anyone to find. Like blow up dolls, penis pump etc. The usual stuff.

I don't want to give a set date because I already messed this up three times so I will keep working and give a quick update if I don't finish in a week.

I would give you a set date but i don't know what day it is nor what month..... GOD DAMN IT'S 2021? When the FUCK did that HAPPEN? Can i call you back in a week? Thats 7 days right? Ok imma think of something on day 6 and convince myself that it sounds totally fair and square and check back with you guys on day 8. Yeah day 7 my bad. (WTF why they paying so much attention to this shit?)

Again sorry for the 300th time but I'll be back soon.

Again thanks for all the money. But man i want a jet. Get your creepy uncle to donate a few thousands huh?

LAWL
Are you LAWLING with me or against..... oh you laugh at the people tossing money towards me. Yeah LAWL indeed. But shhhh...... man. Don't ruin ma scam.......i mean my game here..........

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hello Patrons!

Just giving another quick update because I am taking a million years.

0.02 still coming but moving took way, way longer than I thought so I still need a bit to finish so really sorry for this.

I don't want to give a set date because I already messed this up three times so I will keep working and give a quick update if I don't finish in a week.

LAWL
Messed up 3 times?? LMAO. Even his maths is f##@ up. LOL. It's like the 9th or 10th time, if my memory serves me right. Never thought I'd say this one day, but at this point, I have more hope in L&P with AWAM, even though it's slow AF, but at least, this dude got something which became very rare = professionalism.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Messed up 3 times?? LMAO. Even his maths is f##@ up. LOL. It's like the 9th or 10th time, if my memory serves me right. Never thought I'd say this one day, but at this point, I have more hope in L&P with AWAM, even though it's slow AF, but at least, this dude got something which became very rare = professionalism.
I imagine it's really hard to remember the truth or the facts when all you do for months is make shit up. Kinda confusing if you can't figure out anymore what you said was the truth and what was made up to cover your own ass. In these moments i imagine him questioning alot of stuff he did or claimed he did.

Like did i actually do that or was that an excuse? And where are my notes? Did i even write some? That kind of stuff ^^

• Haha
Reactions: Piat and Kakato

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I wanna support this Dev,because I love his work. But the pace he's working at is making me super Leary.
You know this scam has been going on for two years right? Long before this thread was created. Mate, save your money, or give it to someone who actually deserves it. There are a lot better, more honest devs on F95 that are doing good work and actually have some game content to show for their time. This guy is a just a render creator. And that may be all he ever is.

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
Hello Patrons!

Just giving another quick update because I am taking a million years.

0.02 still coming but moving took way, way longer than I thought so I still need a bit to finish so really sorry for this.

LAWL

Briefly 8th October PROGRESS UPDATE

- 0.02 is delayed

- Dev doesnt want to give a date. Because Dev is not able to achieve target date until now

- if Dev can not finish in a week new progress update will be published

- Dev 300th time sorry and Dev will be back (may be with 301st sorry or with 0.02)

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
RECENT INCOME FLUCTUATION

25 feb Patreon income $919.87
27 feb Patreon income $901.63 (fall)
28 feb Dev published 2 new photos
28 feb Patreon income $949.27 (increase)
1st Mar Patreon income $887 (fall)
2nd Mar Patreon income $801 (fall)
3rd Mar Patreon income $888 (increase ) - # 219
4th Mar Patreon income $898 (increase ) - # 221
7th Mar Patreon income $919 (increase ) - # 228
10th Mar Patreon income $949 (increase ) - # 234
13th Mar Patreon income $971 (increase ) - # 240
25th May Patreon income $2434 (increase ) - # 432
20th jun Patreon income $2592 (increase ) - # 449
24th jun Patreon income $2509 (fall) - # 455
30th jun Patreon income $2396 (fall) - # 473
15th july Patreon income $2314 (fall) - # 412
26th july Patreon income $2400 (increase) - # 442
1st Aug Patreon income $2075 (fall) - # 459
18th Aug Patreon income $2224 (increase) - # 407
27th Aug Patreon income $2318 (increase) - # 439
4th Sep Patreon income $1967 (Fall) - # 356
19th Sep Patreon income $2107 (Increase) - # 402
1st Oct Patreon income $1906 (Fall) - # 425
11th Oct Patreon income $1951 (Increase) - # 363

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Icstor's patreon is gone, so we can do the same with psychodelusional.
oh yeah? how? Icstor's probably been reported thousands of times before he actually got reviewed by the Patreon team.

And, even if they did, wtf are they gonna review on psycho's page lol, all psycho has on his page is a 5 fucking minutes demo, wallpapers, and animations of chicks dancing to weird music looped.

Reactions: punisher2099

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I wanna support this Dev,because I love his work. But the pace he's working at is making me super Leary.
Leary would be if he was on the seventh version release going towards eight and the gap was a month or two extra.
When this goes on between a scene demo and a first real version over what, half a year now? 'Shady' becomes the word that's been reached, eventually.
Glad I haven't dropped money on this despite yeah, my frikkin' loving (especially parts of) his previous game. Might change my mind if/when it releases more but even then, going to need to see a follow up or two done reliably after even that before I'd drop any cash now.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Leary would be if he was on the seventh version release going towards eight and the gap was a month or two extra.
When this goes on between a scene demo and a first real version over what, half a year now? 'Shady' becomes the word that's been reached, eventually.
Glad I haven't dropped money on this despite yeah, my frikkin' loving (especially parts of) his previous game. Might change my mind if/when it releases more but even then, going to need to see a follow up or two done reliably after even that before I'd drop any cash now.
Yes indeed. Remember everyone it is the WORK BEING DONE, you support. NOT whatever any devs spins it, to later become or you hope, it will be.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
STATUS OVERVIEW - 2

Brief version of each report and some notes from each report.

13th MARCH
: https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-psychodelusional-discussion-thread.33873/post-5314213

TARGETS
-15th March: launch trailer or at least a quick progress update - announced by Dev on 28th feb
-31st March : v0.1 will be released ( Either the trailer + a tester version) - announced by Dev on 28th feb

25th May https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-scene-demo-psychodelusional.79552/post-5841443

- 3-4 weeks working on main story in order to complete 0.1 version (from 22nd May)

- 15th March: launch trailer or at least a quick progress update - announced by Dev on 28th feb - realized

30th JUNE : https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-scene-demo-psychodelusional.79552/post-6082857

- - 0.1 version release not before 22nd June 2021

26th July https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-scene-demo-psychodelusional.79552/post-6257210

19th Aug https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-scene-demo-psychodelusional.79552/post-6432760

30th Aug https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-scene-demo-psychodelusional.79552/post-6504253

- There will for sure be a release next month,(September)

9th September https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-scene-demo-psychodelusional.79552/post-6601280

- Dev tries to get Evelyn’s content in two weeks from now, but again, Dev assumes probably be 20-30% longer as this is almost always the case ( Target Evelyn’s content : End of September) - (Failure with 19th August : Early September release target)

- - Dev is hopping when dev focuses on content and keep actually getting good stuff the next 2-6 weeks with content that is somewhat predictable in quality/features/length and not trip up over myself constantly.

- - the last progress update before 0.02

24th September https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-scene-demo-psychodelusional.79552/post-6683971

- Next version will be first week of October

- -There will be 2 sets on October

8th October https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-scene-demo-psychodelusional.79552/post-6735300

- 0.02 is delayed

- - Dev doesnt want to give a date. Because Dev is not able to achieve target date until now

May 10, 2021
since no one has asked this question yet, or i just read over it: why do some here think anything will change in his behavior once 0.2 (0.1) is out?

the argument with the best renders hasn't counted for a long time. in the two years he worked on something, it certainly wasn't his renders. he took making up excuses to a new level.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
since no one has asked this question yet, or i just read over it: why do some here think anything will change in his behavior once 0.2 (0.1) is out?

the argument with the best renders hasn't counted for a long time. in the two years he worked on something, it certainly wasn't his renders. he took making up excuses to a new level.
The previous posts were quite clear about his lack of a work ethic being the problem.
The post above you show how he'd been systematically lying. The one above the basic inquiry of that post is me agreeing with the one stating he'd hesitate to support him EVEN if there is a release. Instead wanting to wait and see, how his development fares in the future.
Contrary to what you started, there's barely anyone (there have been a few fools, but they are in the minority) who thinks it'll be any better (should there be another release).

Reactions: Kracken36
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes